It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Deniable Reality of 2012

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
*walks in equipped in a full on tin foils suit* Hey, just another crazy here. Cutting to the point.

Comet ELEin is an ELE (Extinction Level Event) coming from the LEO constellation, (as Nibiru is) and is in all actuality, real. *hears the door slam shut to an empty crowd and preaches to the choir* Where were the massive snow storm in texas in our life times, or your parents, or grandparents, the mass animal eye offs with many species going extinct (bees, oysters etc.), animals grouping together in random places (thousands of sharks grouping off the Florida coast, crows and ravens roosting in the cities.)? Why's it so convient that NASA's found 'Tyche' (shocker, it's really far from us just like how they say in news articles about how a snow storm this bad hasn't happened in years time, when in fact it's near closer to when history wasn't even written).

Nibiru is situated between Mars and Jupiter, and the chance of Betelguese going supernova in our life time is going to happen in about a year's time according to NASA! If that were the case, where was this info years ago when it could have been tracked then? A coincidence as the chemtrails can no longer block out Nibiru's light any longer when ELEin is supposedly going to pole shift our planet sometime in March (although closer to September if you want to get official by MSM standards.) They label events further away then they are. (hence the 'US cities to be flooded in 2100') Just to 'subconsciously' tune us. Sink holes in Texas are normal, and crabs honing in on Antartica's warming waters, feeding off species that can't even protect themselves because it's a whole different ecosystem.

But it's just a farce, made up to give us some fantasy while they get us to fear with their videos of NWO mind controlling and the like, possible clashes between countries going 'I MIGHT attack you if you go through the Suez Canal.' It's to occupy everyone's interests, from steel mill workers to even conspiracy theorists. Elaborate and unbelieveable? Sure, to minds that aren't focused on it. Mother Earth needs help through this hard time, and I'll be there, back to Nature with her. How about you? Or is it a goal to score the Iphone 5, bang some hot chick and sip a beer on 2012 as the USA is ripped in half by floods and major volacanos going off? (Hence Yellowstone bulging.) Oh right, it's naturally for a sleeping volanco to BULGE 12 inches from the ground.

G'day. It's just like the scene in 2012 with those cracks in the road and the radio announcers speaking. "oh yes, those pesky cracks are the result of the sewage pressure, maintence will get there to fix it." It's a farce to keep us occupied in all forms of fear, intrigue, love, joy. Whatever. The owner of Fred's Convience store won't know what hit them while the CEO of Apple takes 'medical' leave and 3 Middle Eastern presidents get hit with a 'stroke' and 'dissapear' for 'awhile'. While I'm not one scared of death and know that the sun is actually good for you as well as Earth when you get into spirituality, it's going to affect the ones still living worse if we don't help Mother Earth, stand by HER, through this time of change instead of abandoning her due to the ego.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
So what evidence do you have to help me believe what you are saying?? Some of the stuff seems logical but I still have doubt...show me

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
i am not even going to comment on how many things you have taken and twisted into your own thoughts of doom and destruction but let me ask you this, since your not going to bang the hot chick and drinks some beers, what are you going to do? according to you were all doomed so how are you going to waste your last breaths on this planet? personally im going for the hot chicks and beer

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Ok, where is the proof nibiru is between mars and jupiter? you must of found somethin no-one else has. I agree with you there are some things happening with animals and the planet in general, but please provide evidence when making claims like nibiru

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneLife

Betelguese going supernova in our life time is going to happen in about a year's time according to NASA

Links would be nice!

I'll start with this one first. The last I read of this, they said it could be one or one million years. If you can link me to the NASA source that specifically says this is going to happen in a year or thereabouts, I'd appreciate it.
Sure, we all might think it'll supernova to coincide with everything else happening, but don't make "facts" up or you just look like a raving madman.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

*walks in equipped in a full on tin foils suit* Hey, just another crazy here. Cutting to the point.

Comet ELEin is an ELE (Extinction Level Event) coming from the LEO constellation, (as Nibiru is) and is in all actuality, real. *hears the door slam shut to an empty crowd and preaches to the choir* Where were the massive snow storm in texas in our life times, or your parents, or grandparents, the mass animal eye offs with many species going extinct (bees, oysters etc.), animals grouping together in random places (thousands of sharks grouping off the Florida coast, crows and ravens roosting in the cities.)? Why's it so convient that NASA's found 'Tyche' (shocker, it's really far from us just like how they say in news articles about how a snow storm this bad hasn't happened in years time, when in fact it's near closer to when history wasn't even written).

Nibiru is situated between Mars and Jupiter, and the chance of Betelguese going supernova in our life time is going to happen in about a year's time according to NASA! If that were the case, where was this info years ago when it could have been tracked then? A coincidence as the chemtrails can no longer block out Nibiru's light any longer when ELEin is supposedly going to pole shift our planet sometime in March (although closer to September if you want to get official by MSM standards.) They label events further away then they are. (hence the 'US cities to be flooded in 2100') Just to 'subconsciously' tune us. Sink holes in Texas are normal, and crabs honing in on Antartica's warming waters, feeding off species that can't even protect themselves because it's a whole different ecosystem.

But it's just a farce, made up to give us some fantasy while they get us to fear with their videos of NWO mind controlling and the like, possible clashes between countries going 'I MIGHT attack you if you go through the Suez Canal.' It's to occupy everyone's interests, from steel mill workers to even conspiracy theorists. Elaborate and unbelieveable? Sure, to minds that aren't focused on it. Mother Earth needs help through this hard time, and I'll be there, back to Nature with her. How about you? Or is it a goal to score the Iphone 5, bang some hot chick and sip a beer on 2012 as the USA is ripped in half by floods and major volacanos going off? (Hence Yellowstone bulging.) Oh right, it's naturally for a sleeping volanco to BULGE 12 inches from the ground.

G'day. It's just like the scene in 2012 with those cracks in the road and the radio announcers speaking. "oh yes, those pesky cracks are the result of the sewage pressure, maintence will get there to fix it." It's a farce to keep us occupied in all forms of fear, intrigue, love, joy. Whatever. The owner of Fred's Convience store won't know what hit them while the CEO of Apple takes 'medical' leave and 3 Middle Eastern presidents get hit with a 'stroke' and 'dissapear' for 'awhile'. While I'm not one scared of death and know that the sun is actually good for you as well as Earth when you get into spirituality, it's going to affect the ones still living worse if we don't help Mother Earth, stand by HER, through this time of change instead of abandoning her due to the ego.

Ok I'm taking this one paragraph at a time.
1) Please What The Frock are you talking about bees and oysters being extinct? Not in my part of the world. Yes there is an issue with bees dying, they know the cause.

www.nytimes.com/2010/10/07/science/07bees.html

The sharks off of Florida are migrating. Happens every year.

www.upi.com...

I wont even mention Nibiru...

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I dont doubt that something is going to happen to Earth sometime soonish, i think we are well over due a serious natural disaster or serious collision or something along them lines.

We are indeed living in interesting times and as said i think something will happen at some point but when and how bad it will be is just pure speculation.

I think the whole 2012 thing has been blown out of proportion and there are just to many supposed causes of 2012/doomsday being thrown around nowadays that it makes it a bit hard to believe it all.

I am skeptical about 2012 but i shell still be keeping an eye out for signs of it just in case those Mayans have been right all along.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by OneLife

Ok second paragraph
Nibiru again....shakes head. Located somewhere between mars and jupiter. Wow. thats a pretty large neighborhood dont cha think?
First if this was out there millions of amature astromomers would already be all over this. Just like the comet you mentioned which is big

news.www.skyandtelescope.com...

Not going to be paying us a visit but will be quite a show come Aug/Sept.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by OneLife

Not even touching paragraph 3

Paragraph 4
So Mr Jobs who is dying from pancreatic cancer takes medical leave and we should find that suspicious? I'd find it harder to swallow that he wouldnt retire at this sad point in his life. Shame on you for making a conspiracy theory out of that !

Who are the middle east presidents who had strokes and took a leave? Maybe I missed something in the news. I've been focused on Egypt, Baharain and Iran with their justified civil unrest so maybe that news got by me. Could happen.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Gixxer

Hey I'm a girl but if the world is gonna end I might as well try the other side and hit some hot chicks too. I will be needing that beer for that and lots of it so bring a keg.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by Gixxer

Hey I'm a girl but if the world is gonna end I might as well try the other side and hit some hot chicks too. I will be needing that beer for that and lots of it so bring a keg.

*breaks out the video Camera*

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimisticPessimist

Betelguese going supernova in our life time is going to happen in about a year's time according to NASA

Links would be nice!

I'll start with this one first. The last I read of this, they said it could be one or one million years. If you can link me to the NASA source that specifically says this is going to happen in a year or thereabouts, I'd appreciate it.
Sure, we all might think it'll supernova to coincide with everything else happening, but don't make "facts" up or you just look like a raving madman.

Right I forgot that one in my reply paragraph by paragraph. We've known about Betelguese for a very very long time. Its not something that just cropped up in the news this year. Its very far away not to make light of the distance and it will be a show for the earth to see but wont be a danger to us at all. And OP this member is correct. The article said it could be anywhere from 1 year to 1 million years. I might see it if it happens within one year but probably not if it happens 1 million years from now. LOL

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Predator90

The only reason why 2012 has become as big as it has is because of the internet. There have been many end of the world dates thrown about since the bible was written. Its in there so of course its going to happen right? I'm not the one to ask about that. I think the bible was written by man but I've been corrected on that issue by many well meaning christian friends so....

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by OneLife

And my final post on this thread addresses the opening line of the thread where in the OP walks in with full on tinfoil suit.

You should have worn a dunce cap and walked right to that chair sitting in the corner and you should stay there until you learn to play nice.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by Predator90

The only reason why 2012 has become as big as it has is because of the internet.

In other words, for the first time in history, people have access to an enormous amount of information that's unfiltered by the corporate MSM. It's all a matter of discernment and putting the pieces together.

I used to laugh at the bozos who showed up at NFL games with their multi-colored wigs and their 'End of The World' signs. But after reading recent Space.com articles like Catastrophe Looming? The Risks of Rising Solar Storm Activity and U.S. Must Take Space Storm Threat Seriously, Experts Warn, I think we could be in for quite a ride.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
...because of the internet. What kind of an argument is this? As the user above mentioned, the internet is unfiltered by TPTB. The only thing they can do is send disinfo agents to websites like this one. Just look at this very category, 2012, it's full of it.

I think the post made by OP was more like a connect the points thing. Yes he "twisted" some things up, but there are tons of things he didn't even mentioned that are suggesting we are due for something (although I disagree with the end of the world theory). The killer fact for me is the collapsing of the heliosphere, which we can easily correlates with the Solar System climate changes. Look it up.

But I must say, banging some hot chicks while drinking AND browsing an iPhone 5 on 21/12/12 would be pretty epic! But I prefer reality...

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Oh! By the way, thanks for the ELEnin and Leo constellation info! Didn't know these, even if they are mere theories/speculation!

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by OneLife

How can we help Mother Earth through 2012? How can we survive something like Nibiru?

I agree with you that 2012 will happen. Hopefully it will be something survivable. Do you have plans to survive it?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by OneLife

no, Kid. you cant just try to combine all these different conspiracy theroies and pretend their real. you have no idea where nibiru is...because it doesnt exist. what?? only those two scientist in the whole world think its there?? chemtrails cant block out nibirus light any more? are you serious? nobody actually believes in chemtrails, but if they were real. and that was the purpose...why cant i see the light now??? this kid is a nut.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Lateralus51

If you think conspiracy theorists are automatically crazy, what are you doing on this site? Are you just here to harass us?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join