It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS LIVE: 45: Fox News Faux Pas?, San Diego Port Shocker, Arkansas Earthquake Swarm and more...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Join the ATS LIVE crew for a jam packed episode discussing the hot button topics of today.

This week we have these topics on the table from recent ATS member threads:

FOX NEWS Caught Distorting Reaction to Ron Pauls CPAC Win
Nukes found at Port of San Diego?
Earthquake Swarm in Arkansas Intensifies. Memphis, Tennessee could be epicenter for the next big one
Alcohol kills more than AIDS, TB or violence
Star Wars: It has begun...
Nibiru?? New planet to be discovered. Four times the size of Jupiter!

ATS Live would love to hear from you about our show and the topics we discuss - especially live on air! So call in and get your voice heard around the world on the radio!

We go Live from 9:00pm EST. Thats 7.00pm Mountain, 6:00pm PST, 2AM (Sunday) UK and 11AM (Sunday) Canberra

Be sure to join us in the ATS Chat Room as well during the show, and get your views heard.

Call-In Using Skype
1) Install Skype
2) Add ATS Live Studio to your Skype contact list.
3) Send us a text message via Skype, do not call directly.
4) Wait for your position in the queue.
5) Tell us what's on your mind!

edit on Tue, 15 Mar 2011 14:50:18 -0500 by JacKatMtn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

Sounds like a great show..

been waiting all day...

woot!!

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Could someone list the various places I can listen in, for some reason the Shout cast one quite frequently drops my connection at random times, so I have to keep refreshing, and unfortunately my habit is playing playstation while listening so me needs my fingers.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I just connect directly to the stream using Winamp, but I'm sure you could use several programs.

69.175.39.146:8650...

Just tuning in now and already sounds like a very interesting show.

edit on 19-2-2011 by Time2Think because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Time2Think

Thanks man, Tuning in with VLC now

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Comment on current subject being discussed on ATS Live: I'm drinking alcohol right now.
Just a Lite Beer. I usually only drink every other week (1 night). I don't really care for it too much cause the after effects suck BIG TIME lol

In moderation there shouldn't be a problem. The alcohol actually helps to clean the blood. Maybe that's why they say 1 or 2 beers a day is healthy for you.
edit on 19-2-2011 by AstroBuzz because: (no reason given)

I started drinking at age 12 (39 now). My dad was an alcoholic as well as his dad...I just could never drink like they did. It's nice to party some times but having hangovers deters me from enjoying or partaking in it too much. Once every other week a 12pk. of lite beer is all I care to drink.
edit on 19-2-2011 by AstroBuzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
i couldn't listen today

i'll have to wait for rewind and listen tomorrow. and its good that we have the rewind player, but i would still rather join in the live show and i love the being in the chat room with all the members.

new topics

top topics

join