It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs in Protective Air Space..Washington DC

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by JibbyJedi

More likely an airplane.
www.rense.com...

That's an odd pic for a web cam..
Looks like a long exposure...

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Yes.
A night time exposure would probably be long.
www.nature.nps.gov...#

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Yes.
A night time exposure would probably be long.
www.nature.nps.gov...#

Well web cams don't take long exposures so I smell hoax.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

The image refreshes about every 15 minutes. Why wouldn't it be a long exposure?

edit on 2/19/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

The image refreshes about every 15 minutes. Why wouldn't it be a long exposure?

edit on 2/19/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

I think it was a plane..
I just don't think that looks like a pic from a web cam and your link isn't relly sure about that either..

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

I think you will find that you are incorrect.
Webcam's can take long or short exposures, in fact, I use a webcam's for astronomy which requires long exposures into the region of minutes and I know of some who use them and have exposed for hr's.

You really need to do some research before you try to state something like that.

There is a program called sharpcap which allows you to change camera exposure times
as well as many other programs.

Cheers.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Why would there be any other witnesses? Its D.C.! They rounded up everyone that saw it and there in some underground base!! hahahahaah

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

Sorry, I wasn't clear on that, they are at differnent times, 2011. Just wanted to show there has been a lot of active in DC.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Well, you have been on here a lot longer than I have so I know you have seen a lot of video's and images.
I just have a hard time believing people have nothing to do but create hoaxes. So all three of them are hoaxed. There are threads up now of Asteroids crossing our atmosphere and everyone is swearing they are ufos. I guess the guy that called 911 is probably in trouble.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by Pimander

Sorry, I wasn't clear on that, they are at differnent times, 2011. Just wanted to show there has been a lot of active in DC.

coolottie,

With respect, that is not what you said in the OP.

Here is an eye wittness report of the event:

www.ufocasebook.com...
edit on 2/19/2011 by coolottie because: (no reason given)

You were clearly trying to identify the report as being an eye witness account of the same event. The report was of an alleged sighting nine days earlier. We can give you the benefit of the doubt and say you were careless here. In future take care not to make misleading statements when you present data.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by coolottie

its a triagle space ship ,looked upon from the side.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Read the witness account in the OP...it is Washington STATE not DC and he says it was disk shaped not cigar shape. Witness even refers to Mount Rainier. not even a good try on this one

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

I am a 64 year old grandmother and please forgive me, I left out the word "another". This is the first forum site I have ever been on and I thought I would enjoy it. I just thought that ufos around the US capitol was interesting. I guess it's not so sorry for the Thread. I just can't believe I get the same negative treatment on ATS, as I get from people in my life I try to share things with. I thought I could at least find like minded people on here, but I guess not.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Funny, I,ve seen you quite a bit lately on here with earthquake threads and the strange bird behavior thread too. So, I know this isn't your first rodeo.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by StarblazerUK

Originally posted by backinblack

I think you will find that you are incorrect.
Webcam's can take long or short exposures, in fact, I use a webcam's for astronomy which requires long exposures into the region of minutes and I know of some who use them and have exposed for hr's.
You really need to do some research before you try to state something like that.
There is a program called sharpcap which allows you to change camera exposure times
as well as many other programs.
Cheers.

Thanks for that..
Doesn't change my opinion that it is merely a long exposure of a plane though..

I just wasn't aware web cams did that..

link   
To bad there isn't any vehicle traffic displayed. If the head lights and tails lights were blurred, it would make sense that the object would be blurred as well.

link   

reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

Here is a map of the restricted air space, and this was in affect 2010, And it has been a restricted air space way before 9/11, And the photograph is not blurried and that does not look like a plane. Plus the other is a video of the same kind of lights other ATS members are posting. Thank you for your comment and I should have put all the the things up that people will question.

Airliners can still fly in that restricted airspace. Reagan National Airport (a working airport that has many flights a day) is in that restricted area.

And the photo doesn't have to be blurred to be a long exposure shot of a plane. The camera could have been perfectly still and on a tripod while the plane was moving, and while the shutter could have been open for 3 seconds or so.

Here is a long-exposure picture of a plane. This photo (below) has very long exposure (probably 30 seconds or more) but the idea is still the same. Notice that the other objects in this picture aren't blurred, either:www.dcresource.com...

Also, here is a long exposure picture of a helicopter with a spotlight. Again, the foreground is not blurred:
www....(nolink)/wp-content/uploads/helicopter-lille-france.jpg

edit on 2/19/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by megabogie

Yes, it is the first time I have been on a forum or even a blog. Every thread I start seems to just get attacked, like this one. And 2 people that started the attack on this thread, just put up their first thread the same time I put this up and just totally tried to discredit me. I was attacked on 2 other threads I started because someone using 4 different avatars was just trying to cause trouble. And a lot of people that have been on here a while can say green is blue and that is praised by everyone.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

And a lot of people that have been on here a while can say green is blue and that is praised by everyone.

Well Green is Blue, just with a little added Yellow..

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Well, so far nobody has attacked you on this thread. Hopefully it will stay that way.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join