It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are dictators possessed by aliens/lizards/demons?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by mayabong

mayabong
Are dictators possessed by aliens/lizards/demons?

Simple answer...................NO

Alien shape-shifting lizards are not in charge of anything because they don't exist , Its Sci-Fi and not based in reality .
Dictators are just people living up to the old Human adage that power corrupts , absolute power corrupts absolutely .

I agree, i dont think these people are shape shifting aliens, but you cant say they dont exist. How do you know they dont exist? We dont know everything
edit on 2/19/11 by ziggyproductions05 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong
Have they been possessed by some weird entity to achieve an agenda?

Humans do not need "alien parasites" in order to do evil.

Has the parasite left the host after they were no longer good for their goals?

Their goal is being overthrown?

leaving them frail and dying?

It probably has more to do with the stress of the situation.
edit on 19-2-2011 by WingedBull because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
The ones that are "demon possessed" (more communing with spirits for direction than actual possession) are not the ones being overthrown....they are the ones truly in power.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
They use stargates alot in their bases, and cuba, solomon's temple, groom lake, and various other places are high probables.

There is very negative entities running the show behind the scenes and many holographic type disguises here as well. Many humans that we interact with are ET's, as in, akin to avatar?? Some. Some cloned? Some hologram disguises. Some negative entities that have been playing a role here due to the wars and corruption and starvation, the vibration of fear, pain, suffering, anger, greed, etc that allows them to operate in our world more.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
A picture is worth a 1000 words?
Got any.....???

Just one..

Hillary without her makeup

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Well, it can be something just like this:

www.ignaciodarnaude.com...

but we are about to learn the whole truth and it is maybe connected with 2012.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I don't think this theory is developed nearly enough if there's any truth to it. If leaders are really under the influence of these beings then I think it's just that, an influence. Sometimes they're there to nudge things in a certain direction, but then they leave until it's time for them to do something else. That'd explain why some people go right up to these leaders and don't detect any trace of them being possessed, etc. If that's the case though it's highly likely that other influences are around, some good, some more neutral.

If that's the case though none of these leaders are actually demons/aliens, etc, themselves, just under various influences, which makes me think : if leaders are under the influence, who else is? Scientists? Writers? Artists? Musicians?

If leaders are, then I'd say yeah, others are too, but by a mixture of different beings, and it doesn't have to be such a bad thing. We're just being influenced in different ways. Something that goes back to, and even further back than the idea of Muses.

Edit : I mean the idea of what this actual process might be doesn't have to be such a bad thing. Not what leaders are currently doing. Or maybe that the process is good, bad or neutral depending on who's influencing, what they're trying to influence, and whether or not the person being influenced is having it done to them against their will or not. Even if it's against their will though, looking at the bigger picture, if it turns out for the best of the all, then even that is a grey area. So basically this might not be such a simple theory.

So if this turned out to be the situation, it'd make it almost impossible to catch someone transforming into a '12 foot lizzie'. Would definitely make an interesting pic/bit of footage if someone did though.
edit on 20-2-2011 by Hitoshura because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
One more plausible explanation:

www.agoracosmopolitan.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Mubarak has supposedly been slowly succumbing to disease for a number of years now according to the media.

Possessed by something but reptilians they are not. Psychotics, narcissists, more likely.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Easy way to find out........feed them crickets and roaches and see if they want ketchup with them.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
A picture is worth a 1000 words?
Got any.....???

Just one..

Hillary without her makeup

Well..........that pretty much explains Monica.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Hi,

Sorry if this has already been posted before, I didn't have much time to read through the entire post.
I do not take the 'parasite'-theory. However, there's clearly something wrong. Now, this may be because i've been watching too much 'X-Files' (
really, I watched all 9 seasons in a mere month and a half) but IMO all these people are/were puppets of the NWO. And what happens to puppets when they get old? They're thrown away.
Furthermore I believe that the Jasmin-Revolution in Tunisia has been staged in order for a shadow government to seize control of the arab world. It's easy: you pay a group of say, 100 tunisians, big bucks to start a revolution based on decent arguments and you watch the rest coming down like a set of domino's. It also doesn't add up that right after the revolution so many Tunisians flee the country to Italy.

I'm open for discussions on this theory, but I gotta' go to work right now

Greetings,

Maxwell Orlandis

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
If you want to know who is "under the influence", follow the genocide. See Mugabe. See Gaddafis current genocidal behavior. Etc. Obama and Bush are evil? Nope. Follow the genocide.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Louis CK from Opie & Anthony asks Donald Rumsfiield if he's a shapeshifting Liazard, yes THE Donald Rumsfield...
very funny stuff - Rumsfield WONT answer the question!!

edit on 2/24/11 by ziggyproductions05 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
Louis CK from Opie & Anthony asks Donald Rumsfiield if he's a shapeshifting Liazard...
very funny stuff

Thanks for this, my friend texted me this morning telling me I had to listen.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join