It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are dictators possessed by aliens/lizards/demons?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I think its really strange that 2 recently overthrown dictators have died or are on the verge of death.

Have they been possessed by some weird entity to achieve an agenda? Has the parasite left the host after they were no longer good for their goals? leaving them frail and dying?

Ben Ali is supposedly dead now.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8b2802ab33bd.jpg[/atsimg]

Mubarak is supposedly on the verge of death.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/366fcdf8056c.jpg[/atsimg]

Gadaffi Might be the next in line. He looks like he's a walking demon/alien/whatever (he does travel with 40 virgin bodyguard women so thats pretty cool)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8baa85e658aa.jpg[/atsimg]

Is Oda Mae Brown the only one that can save these people before its too late?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3fc85457b53a.jpg[/atsimg]

The other theory is that they've just been poisoned but thats not as fun.

edit on 19-2-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Whoah! Never looked at it that way!

Definitely man!

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
A picture is worth a 1000 words?
Got any.....???

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
Got any.....???

A picture of what?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I would have to say most of these dictators/gangsters are either sociopaths or have a narcissistic personality disorder.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

mayabong

Simple answer...................NO

Alien shape-shifting lizards are not in charge of anything because they don't exist , Its Sci-Fi and not based in reality .
Dictators are just people living up to the old Human adage that power corrupts , absolute power corrupts absolutely .

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

I think its really strange that 2 recently overthrown dictators have died or are on the verge of death.

Nothing strange about it really.

Humans are capable of all manner of terrible acts and even dictators are susceptible to illness. Suggesting they are 'possessed' is like forgiving them or putting the blame elsewhere.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Mubarak (2nd pic) looks jaundice.

A medical condition in which there is yellowing of the whites of the eyes, skin, and mucous membranes, caused by bile pigments in the blood. It is a symptom of liver diseases such as hepatitis and cirrhosis, or of a blocked bile duct.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
Got any.....???

A picture of what?

Why a picture of one of these guys shape-shifting into a lizard....
what else?
edit on 19-2-2011 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Dont forget Robert Mugabe, also on his way out.

This guy has been responsible for so much bloodshed in Zimbabwe I cant believe nobody has taken him out yet.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
If this theory of yours was true, a lot of corporate leaders, banksters and politicans in Washington, DC would dead, dead, dead. We have a cabal of dictator wannabes.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

I think your theory is viable and David Icke would agree with you heartily. The question is:

Will the reptilian element really flee or come back to fight another day?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Never tought about it and that may remain unprooven until a long time. The thing is of these dictators dying without any reason after being pushed out of their reign. Mmmmh ?! In my opinion there is or maybe ARE people above these taking profit from dictatures. These country leaders being stepped down they have no more value (in what they can bring further in a medium-long future) loosing all (or almost ?) of their previous powers. Considering this, is it a huge conspiracy that had as a goal to make the rich richer and the poor poorer? We don't know. A fact still remains, the masses in the arab countries ar more and more arising against the regimes. In the same manner are dictators taking more and more violent ways to repress the masses. Strange isn't it ?

To add up to all this, the time frame we are of all these events happening makes me think of what will be next. A great revolution has started and the outcome is still unknow. Hoping of a better future situation fo course I am about this.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Never tought about it and that may remain unprooven until a long time. The thing is of these dictators dying without any reason after being pushed out of their reign. Mmmmh ?! In my opinion there is or maybe ARE people above these taking profit from dictatures. These country leaders being stepped down they have no more value (in what they can bring further in a medium-long future) loosing all (or almost ?) of their previous powers. Considering this, is it a huge conspiracy that had as a goal to make the rich richer and the poor poorer? We don't know. A fact still remains, the masses in the arab countries ar more and more arising against the regimes. In the same manner are dictators taking more and more violent ways to repress the masses. Strange isn't it ?

To add up to all this, the time frame we are of all these events happening makes me think of what will be next. A great revolution has started and the outcome is still unknow. Hoping of a better future situation fo course I am about this.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I agree with the posters that posited that these dictators are narcissistic, power hungry, mini-meglamaniacs and that is precisely why they are being deposed by (staged or at least ignited) uprisings of the people. These guys would never cede power to a greater (one world) government but a popular "democracy" can be manipulated or used to elect a compliant leader. Thoughts?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Regarding the whole alien/reptilian/demon possession thing;
I have sat before the Ex-President of South Africa, Thabo Mbekhi, less than 3 metres away and I stared long and hard into those little beady eyes. I think I actually freaked him out a bit.
One thing I can tell you though is that he is no possessed man. If anything, I think that would be the actual ones behind the scenes pulling the strings. The President of a country is merely a puppet with some credibility for a leader. Much like a prime minister is to a queen.

We will never see those behind the scenes. For if we did, they would never be voted into office. That’s why dictatorships work so so well…

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Posessed by demonic forces, to corrupt humanity and keep them blind to the truth.
More powerful forces are working now to bring in the new shift in conciousness, but it means a lot of upheaval
which is what were seeing- and it will get worse i fear! (Revelations)But it has to be. This is my belief anyway

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

post by thruthseek3r
The thing is of these dictators dying without any reason

I think you'll find that most of these dictators are old and death is just a natural part of life .
Robert Mugabe 86
Muammar Gaddafi 69
Hosni Mubarak 82
kim jong il 70

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

mayabong

Simple answer...................NO

Alien shape-shifting lizards are not in charge of anything because they don't exist , Its Sci-Fi and not based in reality .
Dictators are just people living up to the old Human adage that power corrupts , absolute power corrupts absolutely .

Now that is some logic that I can get behind! Can you believe that actual ills of our world are caused by humans, not some repetilian overlord?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TheHistorian

TheHistorian
Can you believe that actual ills of our world are caused by humans, not some repetilian overlord?

Yes . see my sig .
In my forty odd years on this planet I have come too see the human race for what it is , self obsessed , unscrupulous , selfish , xenophobic ..... and on , and on .
So yes the Ills of the world are caused by Humans , or should I say a small percentage of Humans .... the ones that crave power .

top topics

<<   2 >>

join