It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satanic Hollywood

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

edit on 19-2-2011 by thisisnotaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by thisisnotaname

I'd like to see more videos of celebs who have spoken out against The Powers That Were.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Hmmm... Those clips seem to have no correlation to one another. I am not buying this whole line of thinking, it seems to far fetched. I almost get tired of saying this but not everything can be a conspiracy. There has to be some stuff that is mundane.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Could the Boss he (Bob Dylan)'s talking about be the real God , the one known at earth level, that people bow not knowing who they bow to ? Maybe people think the one they are told to disregard (as the devil ) be the one they belong ?!? I guess people will never know !

to add : Nice video Thanks
edit on 20-2-2011 by MightyWizard because: (no reason given)

to add : black people will always try but never get the knowledge to the real light
edit on 20-2-2011 by MightyWizard because:

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
oh boy an other "oh on here comes the Devil" man if i had a 1/2 penny for ever one i see or hear, well i think i could retire, flaffywaffy is a daffy lol with a link name like that how can you take it but laughy, seriously how could you?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Did I pick the wrong NICK name? The problem with Masonry is that the Illuminati infiltrated and they are some scary people.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Wow, this literally gave me the chills, hollywood is so screwed up, so much stuff is being uncovered about illuminati.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
This is fun but it's nothing new. Go back to Stanley Kubrik's 1964 classic Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb. It addresses the fluoridation of the water, the US/Nazi connection, and has a lot of mason and Illuminati symbols and references. This in not the only film that the great director made that references the the Illuminati. Eyes Wide Shut is a schmorgesborg Illuminati reference and symbology. He's not the only one either. Check out the Cohen Brother's film The Big Lebowski, and Arnofsky's The Fountain. But so far Kubrik is/was the master of the illusion of Illuminati films. Watch EWS and then you'll know why he's now dead.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tail Dragger
Watch EWS and then you'll know why he's now dead.
Because he was 70 years old and had a heart condition?

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton
Because he was 70 years old and had a heart condition?
More specifically, he was 70 years old, had a heart condition, and had lots of footage of Nicole Kidman naked... I know that would probably do me in.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

I'm sure someone on here will try to convince you that his heart condition was an Illuminati conspiracy to stop him from exposing their dirty secrets.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
This is why i refuse to watch mtv anymore. It isn't like it used to be

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I hate the music industry..

check out theindustryexposed.com

His videos are crazy..they really opened up my eyes.

Vigilantcitizen.com is another good website for articles on things that are happening..

Know what you're listening to..

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

John Todd speaks at the end..and it's very interesting..

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by mrfrodo1524

This is why i refuse to watch mtv anymore. It isn't like it used to be

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9eccf0095c80.jpg[/atsimg]
vigilantcitizen.com...
Yes you are right, the first mtv funded music video also has some heavy heavy masonic symbolism, and a man dressed as Freemason performing some ritual. That's a new one.

vigilantcitizen.com...

edit on 28-3-2011 by illuminazislayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by illuminazislayer

I think you are right. The masons couldn't afford to keep the building so they sold it to MTV. Now MTV is taking over the "rule the world" duties since the masons can't afford to anymore.

top topics

join