It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the plans of the NWO and FEMA camps related to coming 2012 cataclysm

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I have no love for the elite, the bankers, the governments and the corporations running the World today. The past has shown that their agendas are to keep mankind enslaved to a certain degree that allows for them to easily manipulate and control society for their own benefit. But the past also shows that common people and society at large has also reaped some of those benefits.

For this reason I am not ready to completely buy into the suggestion that they are all evil Satan worshipers with a lust for human blood or that they are part of some alien experiment/conspiracy to harvest humankind.
Perhaps it is naive of me to think that human nature is more good than bad, but regardless that is what I choose to believe, for the moment at least.

I have been pondering the thought that perhaps some of the NWO agenda and the existence of FEMA camps are actually related to the possible upcoming 2012 global cataclysm. Are they actually preparing themselves and also trying to somewhat prepare us for what is to come in. 2012 and beyond ? Are they really just trying to save themselves and to some extent modern civilization and their control over humanity in the event of a global disaster ?

Do they know that something really bad is actually going to happen to our planet very soon ? Are Hollywood movies really part of the disclosure effort and not just science fiction ? Is the knowledge of ancient history and modern science that has been kept in such secrecy no longer a secret anymore ?

Are some of the underground bases built around the World intended to help humanity recover quickly from global environmental disasters ?

Are some of the GMO's being created to help in the recovery of farming after the World is thrust into darkness from volcanic ash and food needs to be farmed underground ?

Is the construction of the Denver airport related to the new projected maps of the World after the global floods that predict the entire West coast of North America to be under water ?

Are the FEMA camps being built to keep some semblance of order during the initial chaos and riots that would occur when the call for a massive evacuation goes out ?

Are the plastic coffins being stored to help quickly dispose of the threat of disease in the event of mass human casualties after such an event like the ones predicted for 2012 ?

They obviously want to keep their control and power over us. But also they still would need a decent population of intelligent and capable slaves to survive and help civilization recover should the predicted disasters of 2012 actually occur.

Anyone else have any thoughts on this ?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew
Perhaps it is naive of me to think that human nature is more good than bad, but regardless that is what I choose to believe, for the moment at least.

No, you're not naive. Truth is, most of Humankind is very good (else society could not develop). The bad Ones are twisted by money - or are not Human (controversial, I know, but there is strong evidence this is so - beginning with the Sumerian tablets).

As to what They are planning - it looks rather clear to me that they expect the poisoning and death of most of us, with a few of the "pleasing" Ones left to control.

I also contend that Humanity has a window in which it can eliminate the need for money, remove power over others in exchange for power over self, and sidestep the plans of the elite.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
If the world is/was going to hell as you speak of. Why waste money on plastic caskets?
I would say that CIA analysers foresighted ages ago that there would be social uprise and possible riots so theres where the whole camps is at.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

No...the camps are really for the trade unionists...the conspiracy phase of the Real New World Order is over...The Actual powers that be...In their not so subtle guise as the Republican and Tea parties are now taking Action all across the country....First...eliminate the right of collective bargaining...and if they fight ,the Gov of Wisconsin has already tipped his hand that he'll call out the National Guard to arrest them....And where will they be interred? Why the FEMA camps...of course!

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
They cant "save" us all and if we all did survive a potential cataclysm then natural resources would be strained in the future anyway....so what they are planning is analogous to putting a pet that has terminal cancer to sleep.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Its a tough call. If some world changing event were to occur, we may need the fema camps for survival. I prefer to live and survive on my own in the wilderness. Unfortunately not everyone has the survival skills that would allow them to do so. It would be very difficult for a government to survive if most of it's key players are missing or dead, so bunkers for the elite are a strong possibility. All I plan to do is try to survive with my family. No matter how this thing goes down, it's going to suck for a lot of people. All we can do is work together as people to try to make it suck less,

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I have said this for the past couple of months; there will be some or other riot or rebellion, much as we are having now in the Middle East and Northern Africa.
We are nearing a highly publicised event, one which has been followed closely by both the media and entertainment industry.

When the Dec 2012 come along, people are going to loose their heads for the slightest reason. The wrong news headline, or the end bit of a dodgy news broadcast.

Add to that the likelihood of an actual happening, brought forth by the government, which is also highly likely, and we’re in for a rough and bumpy ride.

So who are you for blaming the government if they get ready for the ‘big show’?
Its not easy taking over the world, you know?

S&F

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Well i know one thing, they arent building fema camps for there good image and hospitality. So what are they for? an organised cull of the population as the kill them slowely agenda doesnt seem to be working to well.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MathiasAndrew
I have no love for the elite, the bankers, the governments and the corporations running the World today. The past has shown that their agendas are to keep mankind enslaved to a certain degree that allows for them to easily manipulate and control society for their own benefit. But the past also shows that common people and society at large has also reaped some of those benefits.

Me either. You are tight, their actions speak a lot louder that their words do, that's for sure. And yes, we the People did get some tid-bits of the Alien Technology that they hoard so much. Things like computers, I-Phones, Microwaves? They even have their own UFO fleet, I'm told.

For this reason I am not ready to completely buy into the suggestion that they are all evil Satan worshipers with a lust for human blood or that they are part of some alien experiment/conspiracy to harvest humankind.

I'm not either, but I'd bet some of them, the bankers, are into Black Magick. And I'd bet some of them does drink blood, and have sex with kids too. I have read that they drink blood to stay young....maybe so, maybe no.

I have been pondering the thought that perhaps some of the NWO agenda and the existence of FEMA camps are actually related to the possible upcoming 2012 global cataclysm. Are they actually preparing themselves and also trying to somewhat prepare us for what is to come in. 2012 and beyond ? Are they really just trying to save themselves and to some extent modern civilization and their control over humanity in the event of a global disaster ?

I happen to think this also. They (TPTB if they wish to start up humanity again, they will need 250,000 people, and a lot of DNA, which they already have.

Do they know that something really bad is actually going to happen to our planet very soon ? Are Hollywood movies really part of the disclosure effort and not just science fiction ? Is the knowledge of ancient history and modern science that has been kept in such secrecy no longer a secret anymore ?

Don't know for sure, but it seems like that, don't it? Especially "V." Warning us about the Draco/Reptilians.

Are some of the underground bases built around the World intended to help humanity recover quickly from global environmental disasters ?

No, I think those are for them. We have to whether whatever comes.

Is the construction of the Denver airport related to the new projected maps of the World after the global floods that predict the entire West coast of North America to be under water ?

Well, some it will be, anyway. IMHO, Denver airport is a spaceport. Underground base, too.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Skittle

Plastic caskets are cheap and easy to stock and would hide the holocaust scenes of WW2. The world will last another 1007 years at the very least according to the Bible . . You might not want to live out your remaining life through that time . The state of Israel is about to be attacked by Hezbollah and Hamas in the war of Gog and Magog . Oil will spike to unbelievable and unaffordable highs . According to the Bible nukes will be used in that war and possible nuclear exchanges between Super Powers over Israel .Prophecy or not
they are at the brink of war now .The bible prophesied of the Mark of the Beast money system and a world cooperation or NOW . We are there now . The Mayan calendar has nothing to do with it .It can only serve to be sensitive people to the real event , the return of Christ .

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Im not sure about the whole 2012 thing, seems to me its too easy to put one date out there for all to focus on, I do think were headed in a very uncertain future and this is what I have to say about this topic from a thread I started the other day:

Originally posted by LDragonFire
A fusion center as described by Wikipedia:

A fusion center is a terrorism prevention and response center, many of which were created under a joint project between the Department of Homeland Security and the US Department of Justice's Office of Justice Programs between 2003 and 2007.

The fusion centers gather information not only from government sources, but also from their partners in the private sector.[1][2]

They are designed to promote information sharing at the federal level between agencies such as the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA), Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Department of Justice, US Military and state and local level government. As of July 2009
Important Topic Updates
, the Department of Homeland Security recognized at least seventy-two fusion centers.[3] Fusion centers may also be affiliated with an Emergency Operations Center that responds in the event of a disaster. State and local police departments provide both space and resources for the majority of fusion centers. The analysts working there can be drawn from DHS, local police, or the private sector. A number of fusion centers operate tip hotlines and also invite relevant information from public employees, such as sanitation workers or firefighters.

wikipedia-fusion center

FEMA camps with the Rex 84 description from Wikipedia:

Rex 84, short for Readiness Exercise 1984, is a contingency plan developed by the United States federal government to suspend the United States Constitution, declare martial law, place military commanders in charge of state and local governments, and detain large numbers of American citizens who were deemed to be "national security threats", in the event that the President declared a "State of Domestic National Emergency". The plan stated that events that might cause such a declaration would be widespread U.S. opposition to a U.S. military invasion abroad, such as if the United States were to directly invade Central America[1][2][3][4][5][6]. To combat what the government perceived as "subversive activities", the plan also authorized the military to direct ordered movements of civilian populations at state and regional levels.

Rex 84- Wikipedia

I have been giving these two related topics some thoughts recently and I'm wondering if there is a hidden objective behind these organizations.

When you look around you today the world has really changed a lot in the last few years. Super storms are pretty much becoming commonplace, and the economic, political, and environmental picture and the uncertainty these cause; all of the above creates a picture that many of us think the government and the PTB know something or a event that could or will happen in the not so distant future.

If the PTB do in fact know something or of multiple things are headed our way, what would they do?

They would prepare for survival, but being the PTB just surviving would not be good enough, they would demand they survive in luxury and style, they would need reminders everyday of there greatness and ingenuity. I can imagine just how amazing some of these underground cities and DUMB are. I bet the worlds finest Art and Libraries and other cultural artifacts are underground or in a position where they could be in a short time. However there are issues. More than likely they sacrificed self sustainability, for these treasures.

They need a work force. A steady stream of farmers, engineers, machinist/mechanics, nurses, lab workers, pharmacist, scientist, construction workers, teachers/professors, pilots, cops/fireman, medics, loggers, miners, They need a microcosm of today's manufacturing, agriculture, medicine, education. This group gets the FEMA camps.

I wonder if there are 2 lists. The PTB are list A and the humans needed to support there lifestyles and comforts would be on the B list.

If this event is known exactly [I don't think they know exactly] when it was going to occur, they wouldn't need the fusion centers. I think the main purpose of Fusion centers are to evacuate both list A and B to the predetermined survival locations. People on list A know whats up and that there on the list so they know what to expect. People on list B don't know there on a list, and will be rounded up using buses and machine guns after list A is secure.

Both list include the entire family.

Jesse Ventura said the USA is divided into ten sections. It would be the fusion centers in each sections job to coordinate the evacuation of A & B to that sections Bunker systems and or FEMA camp. He showed us Residential Centers, but what if these were more than detention centers. They could have manufacturing and other capabilities. Who knows? Nobody knows because as far as I know nobody has seen the inside, much less uploaded video of inside one.

Then think of the Venus Project.

ATS Thread extra DIV

new topics

top topics

active topics

join