It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Science proves DNA is Biological Internet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
While many spiritual and mystics have known about this for ages,
now science is catching up and making scientific proof or verifying by technological means.
Here are some choice excerpts of the article to give a general overview of the conclusions.

The human DNA is a biological Internet and superior in many aspects to the artificial one. The latest Russian scientific research directly or indirectly explains phenomena such as clairvoyance, intuition, spontaneous and remote acts of healing, self healing, affirmation techniques, unusual light/auras around people (namely spiritual masters), mind’s influence on weather patterns and much more.
This finally and scientifically explains why affirmations, hypnosis and the like can have such strong effects on humans and their bodies. It is entirely normal and natural for our DNA to react to language.
Since the basic structure of DNA-alkaline pairs and of language (as explained earlier) is of the same structure, no DNA decoding is necessary. One can simply use words and sentences of the human language! This, too, was experimentally proven!
Esoteric and spiritual teachers have known for ages that our body is programmable by language, words and thought. This has now been scientifically proven and explained.
the higher developed an individual's consciousness is, the less need is there for any type of device: one can achieve these results by oneself.
DNA attracts these bits of information and passes them on to our consciousness. This process of hyper-communication (telepathy, channeling) is most effective in a state of relaxation.
In humans, hyper-communication is most often encountered when one suddenly gains access to information that is outside one's knowledge base. Such hyper-communication is then experienced as inspiration or intuition (also in trance channeling).
The authors also quote sources presuming that in earlier times humanity had been just like the animals: very strongly connected to group consciousness and thereby acted as a group. In order to develop and experience individuality, however, we humans had to forget hyper-communication almost completely.

Now that we are fairly stable in our individual consciousness, we can create a new form of group consciousness —namely one in which we attain access to all information via our DNA without being forced or remotely controlled about what to do with that information. We now know that just as we use the internet, our DNA can feed proper data into the network, can retrieve data from the network, and can establish contact with other participants in the network. Remote healing, telepathy or "remote sensing" about the state of another can thus be explained.
Researchers think that if humans with full individuality would regain group consciousness, they would have a god-like power to create, alter and shape things on Earth!

www.orgoknight.com...

---

All information is from the book "Vernetzte Intelligenz" von Grazyna Fosar und Franz Bludorf, ISBN 3930243237, summarized and commented by Baerbel. The book is unfortunately only available in German so far. You can reach the authors here:

Kontext - Forum for Border Science
www.fosar-bludorf.com...

Article From: www.rense.com...

www.redicecreations.com...

here is a related article with more examples and names of scientists,
as well as pictures of experimental equipment, graphs and such.
divinecosmos.com...

edit on 19/2/11 by lowki because: more sources

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
They are on track to prove the collective consciousness that is the material plane.

Next stop...meet the father.

Nice article.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
*sigh*

why is it always the russians who prove that psychic phenomena can and does exist? why not the clever fellows at MIT? oh right of course, skeptisism.

1 - nil to russia. time to catch up western science.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I often wonder about the merit folks give science. However, I am not saying it has usefulness - obviously, it does. However, as can be documented, scientists are constantly revising their story on a lot of topics. How many times do you read a headline in the newspaper stating, "Scientists now believe ... the world to be stranger ..." In my opinion, science is only a flashlight being shown down a dark hallway. It's like defining the world in which we see as absolute just by what is evidenced by the light.

I think the middle road, a marriage of science and metaphysics, is the ideal - but, that is just my 2 cents. We should first start mastering our own "instrument" before relegating our knowing to other instruments.

Nice post. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by lowki

Sound theories but do you have any other sources? I mean, the sites seem hardly credible and where's the actual research? It'll takes more than a theory to make me believe in something like this.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
For the sake of the discussion and the authenticity of this news report, I went to check where all this is coming from.

It seems the originating site does not include any scientific sources, as the news article suggests.

Don't get me wrong, I do feel there's more to what meets the eye.

But when they say they have scientific evidence, why not include it?

This for me, is just another bed time story to keep followers happy.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
regarding actual sources, I recall now I have heard about this before, russian scientists we're researching the 90% of 'junk' dna which supposedly does nothing, according to western science. while I do not have a direct link yet, I totally recommend using google to discover more...legit, sources than a website called orgoknight, since many will dismiss that as a viable source.

ed: heard about this at least a year ago, shouldn't be too hard to find the actual data imho.
edit on 19-2-2011 by madscientistintraining because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
More sources.

I did some research, turns out this article has been reposted many times on many different websites.

The original information

All information is from the book "Vernetzte Intelligenz" von Grazyna Fosar und Franz Bludorf, ISBN 3930243237, summarized and commented by Baerbel. The book is unfortunately only available in German so far. You can reach the authors here:

Kontext - Forum for Border Science
www.fosar-bludorf.com...

Article From: www.rense.com...

If anyone can find the original Russian studies it would be much appreciated

I know David Wilcock often talks about the frog experiment,
here is a related article with more examples and names of scientists,
as well as pictures of experimental equipment, graphs and such.
divinecosmos.com...

edit on 19/2/11 by lowki because: divinecosmos article

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Great find OP , their is very little between science,religion and spirituallity .It's is a mere language barrier between the same outcomes .The greatest thing they have in common is there are fools in all camps .Good find

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
me being quite the skeptic I find it hard to believe credible scientists actually discovered this. as science is totally different from spirituality and religion. You linked an article from a religious site and another one from a blog. I just don't see any hard evidence here at all.

But the one link that shows the effect on water of "offering a prayer" and how it makes it turn into a beautiful crystal snow flake thing gave me a good laff.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by tempesillest
me being quite the skeptic I find it hard to believe credible scientists actually discovered this. as science is totally different from spirituality and religion.

If you want to limit yourself in a materialistic reductionist mind-set espoused by some western minority of scientists that's your choice.
I say minority as in the east people are generally more holistically minded,
also in the east is where most of the people on the planet live in Asia (China, India).
Also keep in mind that American western culture is a mere infant by comparison to the ancient roots of Asia.

Just know that eventually robots will be able to do all the things humans are,
therefore science or technological-verification will come full-circle,
and again become the realm of belief-system or operating-systems.

there are plenty of patents already for microwave telepathic technology.
www.icomw.org...
even Jesse Ventura experienced a form of it in one of those conspiracy-theory mind-control episodes
here at 4:15 Jesse Ventura hears music via electromagnetic means.

You linked an article from a religious site and another one from a blog. I just don't see any hard evidence here at all.

hard, so you'd like a robot or some kind of device?
I'm sure you know much technology is hidden.

however this is about biology and DNA,
which is a fairly soft and supple substance.

But the one link that shows the effect on water of "offering a prayer" and how it makes it turn into a beautiful crystal snow flake thing gave me a good laff.

this is a fairly well known study.
I'm happy that you laughed :-) *hugs*,
you'll experience more of it in future.
here is a video with the creator of the experiment Dr. Masaru Emoto

edit on 20/2/11 by lowki because: Masaru Emoto

edit on 20/2/11 by lowki because: asia

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by lowki

If you want to limit yourself in a materialistic reductionist mind-set espoused by some western minority of scientists that's your choice.

haha aww man you religious people are so easily fooled. the thing is this guy isnt a scientist but a writer.

He had his chance to show this to the scientific community and EPICLY FAILED.

Hell James Randi offered him one million dollars to reproduce his results.

en.wikipedia.org...

you know how long it took me to look this guy up? 2 seconds, maybe you should stop limiting your own intelligence to biased youtube videos.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
A quick search of the authors shows that they are not scientists. While they both studied physics, there is a world of difference between an undergraduate and a graduate level education when it comes to physics.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Science can explain many things, but sometimes you have to experience it for yourself.
Take a trip, don't limit yourself. See the neuro-atomic circuit.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by tempesillest

Hell James Randi offered him one million dollars to reproduce his results.

Randi doesn't follow scientific procedures,
and bases results solely on opinion,
being a hard-lined skeptic.

No actual skeptic, so far as I know, has claimed to disbelieve in an objective world. Skepticism is not a denial of belief, but rather a denial of rational grounds for belief.

-- William Pepperell Montague

likely his neurons are set in a defined trajectory,
any deviation from his early taught beliefs could be uncomfortable.
and he could easily repress any brain-experience,
just as Richard Dawkins.

Even if you're a skeptic,
you can and do still shape the world,
and make it match the image in your mind.

Change is the nature of time,
so feel free to modify your beliefs.

Be in mind the world you wish to live in.

en.wikipedia.org...

There many studies that couldn't reproduce Molly the Sheep.

Also something as subjective as "beautiful" can easily be counted as cultural bias.
For instance to my knowledge in Mainstream America "Beauty" is a half naked female.
I do agree that the phrasing and standards of said "beauty" could be more clearly defined.
For instance a more objective standard could be the number of snowflakes.

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
A quick search of the authors shows that they are not scientists. While they both studied physics, there is a world of difference between an undergraduate and a graduate level education when it comes to physics.

they were merely summarizing the work of others,
making it more accessible to the general public.

you know how long it took me to look this guy up? 2 seconds,
maybe you should stop limiting your own intelligence to biased youtube videos.

Perhaps you mean expanding conscious awareness.
All concepts conveyed have a source of experience.

Here are some scientific study links for your benefit.

Demonstrating that DNA can be trans-affected via vibration.

Electric Field-Induced Molecular Vibration for Noninvasive, High-Efficiency DNA Transfection

Here we describe the development of a novel, noninvasive gene delivery protocol using plasmid DNA vectors, based on the principle of electric field-induced molecular vibration.

from Molecular Therapy (2004) 9, 607–616; doi: 10.1016/j.ymthe.2004.01.017
www.nature.com...

Demonstrating transference of characteristics with aid of light vibrations.

Statistical and frequency-amplitude characteristics of ultra-weak emissions of loach eggs and embryos under normal conditions and on their optic interactions. II. Changes in characteristics of ultra-weak emissions upon optic interaction of groups of embryos of different ages.

Just after the 1-hour optic interaction was terminated, the number of high pulses decreased in a younger interacting group and increased in the older one and the farther away the partner groups were in developmental stages, the more pronounced these differences were.

From Ontogenez 2003;34(6):453-63.
www.biomedexperts.com... os_under_normal_cond

Demonstrating how long-term vibrational association can lead to becoming similar to each other.

Biophotonic patterns of optical interactions between fish eggs and embryos.

Effect of optical interaction has been observed on the intensity and Fourier patterns of biophoton emission of fish embryos. We demonstrate that: (1) the short-term optical interactions are accompanied by a gradual decrease of a total emission intensity of the interacting batches; (2) this effect is spread laterally to that part of a batch which does not have any direct optical contacts with its partner; and (3) the long-term optical contacts lead to a mutual exchange of spectral characteristics of interacting batches

From Indian journal of experimental biology 2003;41(5):424-30.
www.biomedexperts.com...

Demonstrating how DNA and cells are similar to Language

The Linguistics of DNA: Words, Sentences, Grammar, Phonetics and Semantics.

From Molecular Strategies in Biological Evolution,
Volume 870 of the Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences, May 18, 1999.
www.rci.rutgers.edu...

Originally posted by hastur
Science can explain many things, but sometimes you have to experience it for yourself.

Certainly this is the case with any Cognitive Process.
Such as using the mind's-senses.

Take a trip, don't limit yourself. See the neuro-atomic circuit.

Seems to me to be quite similar to chakra's.

My personal source on their meaning is Ra, as who better than a divinity.
Though due to the scientific nature of this thread, here is National Institute of Health a government organization's perspective.

the chakras, as described in Eastern religious and medical systems, may well be the energy transducers for subtle energy. Therefore, various forms of energy, such as light, sound, electromagnetism and the putative energy behind the healing effects of prayer, are translated into electrical and chemical signals within our bodies.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

edit on 20/2/11 by lowki because: chakras

edit on 20/2/11 by lowki because: skeptic

Here is an article by Peter Gariaev and some friends,
about how organisms can be created by geometry and language.

To create an organism, two genetic programs are required. The first one is geometric, i.e. a scheme, how to design the body. The second program is in the form of a meaningful text which contains instructions and explanations how to use the first program, how to understand and build the organism.

www.emergentmind.org...

there are a bunch of references in the bottom, not all work,
here is Peter Gariaev's english website with list of publications:
eng.wavegenetic.ru...
edit on 20/2/11 by lowki because: Peter Gariaev

edit on 20/2/11 by lowki because: language and geometry

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Am gonna have to go-over that again, as am not convinced by said 'proof'.

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Why do you think everyone must be vaccinated with the new COVID crap ?
The masters need full control of the population.
RNA DNA VAccine.
a reply to: lowki

posted on Feb, 20 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: alyoshablue
Totally agree, middle road. Why can't evolution be by design, we concentrate so heavily on only one answer is right.
Who is to say that we as a species know it all better, our logic doesn't always reconate with that of the universe. For us, one plus one equals two, where as the universe would say, yes..... but it also equals three... and one... and zero.

I think humanities greatest challenge is to "unlearn" what we have learned.

Either there is truth in this or I'm completely crazy..... or both.

new topics

top topics

join