It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Google and NASA hiding Nibiru?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Ok I got ya so we people arent afraid of it having alien life on it because I have seen something about that.

Even if it is moving or coming this way why try to get worked up on a situation we cant control. There is enough panic in the air already. Besides im sure Bruce Willis is on his way to nuke it jk I kid.

Ive seen the so called pictures looks just like the you tube ufo lights also im not impressed by the evidence.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
You sit here and say that there is no way Nibiru exists. How do you know? Were you around during the height of the Sumerian civilization? Did you supervise the building of the Egyptian pyramids?

Quite an interchangeable observation.
I guess the same questions can be asked of the people that believe the Nibiru Nonsense as well

Here let me try this time:
You sit here and say Nibiru does exist. How do you know? Were you around during the height of the Sumerian civilization? Did you supervise the building of the Egyptian pyramids?

Works both ways.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I don't have any drop down menu, I presume I have to download the application. Only have the option of SKY/MOON/MARS. When I click on 'VIEW SKY FROM EARTH' it takes me to the download page.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by teotwawki77

that sums it up there are so many stories about this,as well as names, just can not keep track of it all, it is fun reading and there are so different theories out there, will it cause the earth to be pulled with it? will it stop the earth from spinning? will it not even come? does it even exist? the list goes on i could spend all day just typing all the what if's with no real concrete evidence. 1982? was the first time i heard about it , at least i think it was 1982 but then there was a Leonard Nimoy show that had a rock art drawing of the solar system showing 12 planets i have been searching for that ever sense i have the web. "In search of" that what is was called

edit on 19-2-2011 by bekod because: text addition

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by Serizawa

Not mine, let me see if i can screen grab.

You have to check off "Explore Sky" from the "View" drop down window.

Here, I just did it again and even wrote you a note as proof that this is indeed, blacken out.

Is not the NTUV here like this: Hmmm... that's a blacked out area of space on google sky.

This is obviously intentional.

What the hell is going here ?

Why am I not allowed to see what someone else obviously gets to view ? This is missing knowledge. Why!!!

edit on 19-2-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

What are we supposed to think? When there's a covered up piece of space, that we just don't get to see?

Are we supposed to just kick rocks? Cluckerspud avoidance of the issue that is the thread?.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

You make a good point. But why can't you just present your knowledge or opinion in a way that doesn't make people feel like complete idiots. Not you per say, but some members.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serizawa

I don't have any drop down menu, I presume I have to download the application. Only have the option of SKY/MOON/MARS. When I click on 'VIEW SKY FROM EARTH' it takes me to the download page.

Are you using Google Earth or Google Sky?

The coordinates I provided 5h 53m 27s,-6 10' 56 work on Google Earth only.

Now, for Google Sky, the coordinates are: -6.01931, -91.5903

These are two different applications with two different coordinates.

To the other posters. Don't rely on us. Just download Google Earth. It's free. Check it out yourself

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
If I may, just for a sec, get in the middle of all this again...I'd still like an answer to my question.
You're one answer away from getting one of the skeptics to say this is possible. Don't waste the opportunity.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

You have to zoom OUT to see the black box, not in. I am looking at the black box now just as I have been looking at it for over 2 weeks now....it's still blacked out, whatever it is...

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Caji316

Why would it change? You don't think it's a real time telescope do you?

The images that Google uses for Google Sky come from various sky surveys. Some are decades old. The "blacked out" regions (there are a number of them) are the result of Google stitching images together. Sometimes it doesn't work quite right.

If you go to the original source of the images that Google uses you will find the "hidden" section of sky.
Once again:

edit on 2/19/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by CLPrime
If I may, just for a sec, get in the middle of all this again...I'd still like an answer to my question.
You're one answer away from getting one of the skeptics to say this is possible. Don't waste the opportunity.

Luminosity: Main sequence stars cool, but eventually reach a minimum luminosity which they can sustain through steady fusion. This varies from star to star, but is generally at least 0.01% the luminosity of our Sun. Brown dwarfs cool and darken steadily over their lifetimes: sufficiently old brown dwarfs will be too faint to be detectable.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 19-2-2011 by IamAbeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I'd call this a google glitch... Why would they black out a piece of sky when all tptb would need to do is cut and paste whatever they want us to see... If it's as big and close as people are saying then why can't we see it? Since scientist are saying that binary systems are more the norm than the exception then I'm inclined to believe that our sun also has a sister star somewhere out there, brown or otherwise, but I don't believe it's as close as being reported...

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
If they cant explain the "blacked out box" then it is a de facto "cover up" - it's pretty simple. And we know why.

Ummm.....No, we don't
all we know then is that there is a blacked out box

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

I am currently running an investigation on Google and NASA and Department of Homeland Security conspiring together to hide evidence that a brown dwarf with three moons is currently between Jupiter and Mars orbit ascending from the southern hemisphere of our solar system at 100,000 miles per hour or 2.4 million miles every day.

What I find totally amazing is that no one else has seen this large celestial object. There are thousands of amateur and professional astronomers (not just NASA) who would have noticed such an object speeding through our solar system so close to our Earth. The "amateurs" reveal numerous discoveries every year and they could not be gagged, nor could academia and none US organisations. There is a world outside of the US and telescopes exist in Albania and Taiwan as does academic and governmental astronomical research and investigation.

A brown dwarf star is not some small asteroid. It would be noticed. It would be revealed. It could not be covered up.

I bet your investigation will yield nothing and the reason NASA, Homaland Security and Google won't respond to your letters is that it is a waste of their time.

Sorry to be so critical, but...

Regards

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Caji316

Why would it change? You don't think it's a real time telescope do you?

The images that Google uses for Google Sky come from various sky surveys. Some are decades old. The "blacked out" regions (there are a number of them) are the result of Google stitching images together. Sometimes it doesn't work quite right.

If you go to the original source of the images that Google uses you will find the "hidden" section of sky.
Once again:

edit on 2/19/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Yes buddy thank you for this video.

Nibiru bites the dust again.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by paraphi
Sorry to be so critical, but...

You are not being overly critical. You sound sane and reasonable.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage, they could of cut that section of stars out from anywhere else in the universe. How do we know if that was the original piece of work, I mean space, what went right chere ?.

And what about this?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
I would think with all the astronomers gazing out at the night sky, this wouldn't have been able to be kept secret for long.

No. I don't believe it's within telescope reach. Nor within SOHO scope.
It's within HUBBLE and W.I.S.E. ranges however, W.I.S.E. was just shut off yesterday!

Can this conspiracy get any more suspicious?

Gordon Bennet... they shut it off because A: it's mission in 2009 was only for 10 months, and B: it had run out of coolant.

Oh but thats a cover story no? Youtube videos and google sky are all the evidence we need to know they're covering it up.

Rawr it makes me sooo angryyy when they cover these things up !!!!11 They hiding my planet nibiru RAAAAAARRRRR!!!!!!

Oh well, can't be helped... it is what it is..

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

I mean really?! Are we still arguing about this Nibiru nonsense? There are way too many professional and amateur astronomers around the world that would not see this. The only credibility I will give this is because were are still devouring an ancient galaxy perpendicular to ours. But again, we have too many eyes looking at our skies. So chill out, and enjoy the Northern Lights.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join