It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Google and NASA hiding Nibiru?

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

You mean like in the OP?
With the untagged external quotes?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Have you corrected your post saying that WISE was not shut down?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Fine. Then this thread isn't for you. Buh bye!

Nibiru is believed and accepted by billions throughout time. I didn't make this up. I just believe it's out there.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Nibiru is believed and accepted by billions throughout time.

Well you made that up.
Nibiru didn't exist until Sitchin invented it. A few thousand might believe him.
edit on 2/20/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by backinblack

sorry mate i should of been a bit more clear. they were moving to the highest point in middle of OZ. not smack bang in the middle cause its pretty flat but somewhere near. Im guessing just south of alice springs not sure if theres much elevation there or maybe more towards western OZ cause there are high ridges all over the place there. they talk of great floods in the past..... im sure they had conoes

link   

Once again. It's too far out so it's not within a telescope range.

Only deep sky probes like HUBBLE and WISE (which, just went offline yesterday. Coincidence?)

That's a really ludicrous claim. There are telescopes all over the Earth that can detect distant objects and a lot of them are owned by amateurs.

WISE running out of coolant is a meaningless comment. Just because you chose to post after WISE ran out of coolant is meaningless.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Could be although they told the Sheeple listening world that W.I.S.E. was put on hibernation because it completed its mission!

That's right. Found everything it needed to find.

Really? Aren't they looking for a new planet?

Oh yeah.....that's right. They found Nibiru 30 years ago and decided to tell us now before it's presence (and its entourage) is unmistakable!

You are simply telling everyone that you have no idea how WISE works. That's rather bold. WISE is a cooled camera. The refrigerant is gone. The coolant has boiled off and the camera is not dormant, rather it has heated up.

Please tell us how this lie about Nibiru being found 30 years ago works? Is this the IRAS lie being rejuvenated yet again?

link   

Originally posted by stereologist

Once again. It's too far out so it's not within a telescope range.

Only deep sky probes like HUBBLE and WISE (which, just went offline yesterday. Coincidence?)

That's a really ludicrous claim. There are telescopes all over the Earth that can detect distant objects and a lot of them are owned by amateurs.

WISE running out of coolant is a meaningless comment. Just because you chose to post after WISE ran out of coolant is meaningless.

its (nibiru) behind a thick dust cloud we cant see using normal telescopes, thats why they have to use the infrared type?

link   

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ITSALLAROUNDYOU
reply to post by backinblack

sorry mate i should of been a bit more clear. they were moving to the highest point in middle of OZ. not smack bang in the middle cause its pretty flat but somewhere near. Im guessing just south of alice springs not sure if theres much elevation there or maybe more towards western OZ cause there are high ridges all over the place there. they talk of great floods in the past..... im sure they had conoes

I hadn't heard about this exodus..I'll look it up..
Maybe that's why God put that damn big rock right in the middle of Australia..

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

ive seen a lot of human alien posts lately, im not really buying anything he believes. and he probably just made all this up himself

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Terral's blog was sent to me via email. I could NOT find the exact blog so I did not use external quotes so you are correct and I at not time eluded these were my words.

If the words are not your words then you should mark them as such. As it stands you have likely posted copyrighted material and not marked it as such. Play it safe and mark things that are not your own as some other person's work.

I'm just delivering the (possible) message and helping to connect the dots.

You should try and check the message before posting what amounts to lies and misrepresentations.

You are trying to justify this nonsense by claiming that an object larger than Jupiter and closer than Jupiter can't be seen by the naked eye of billions of people on Earth. That's a rather silly claim.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

How many Once-in-a-life-time galactic events are in store?
A planet demoted.
A star exploding
A gigantic planet (Nemesis, Tyche and/or Nibiru) entering?
A possible binary dwarf on the outskirts?

Where do you get these silly ideas. They make no sense.

Pluto was reclassified years ago.
Stars explode all of the time.
No gigantic planet is entering.
Why do you claim a possible binary dwarf? Where did that come from?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
If you need an infra-red telescope situated at the south pole to see it how the hell is anyone else supposed to see it?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Book of Enoch 65.1 "And in those days, Noah saw the Earth had tilted and that its destruction was near."

Luke 17:26, "As it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be in the days of the Son of man."

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

...did you know the word planet means wanderer?

YES!!!!

AND, you completely misunderstood its meaning and entomology.

The "wanderer" moniker came about from observing the movements of the planets (to the ancients, they looked to be just "any other" star...just a bright point of light in the night sky).

From the point of view of Earth, against the backdrop of stars.....due to retrograde motion (the nature of the fact we exist in an heliocentric system) planets can appear to move in OPPOSITE direction of travel, periodically, and for brief intervals of time. Days, weeks, months.

THUS.... they "wandered" against the backdrop of the VERY more distant stars. Anyone with even basic education in astronomy should have learned this, by now???

:shk:

I am so dismayed, as I said earlier, at this thread....and the ignorance displayed, by so, so many. It is tragically reprehensible......that current education standards seem to be failing us more and more.....

edit on 20 February 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

The "wanderer" moniker came about from observing the movements of the planets ...they "wandered" against the backdrop of the VERY more distant stars

yeah,
Planet=Greek πλανήτης αστήρ [planetes aster] = wandering star
first thing they teach you when the subject comes up

a star like object moving/wandering across the sky

not a big ball/mass of rock, gas-giants, dwarf-stars or whatever [the way we think of planets]

star-like objects, pinpoints of light. wandering through the sky [the way they saw it]

how did i misunderstand the words meaning or it's etymology
my dear fellow perhaps you are under the impression that because i post mostly on the esoteric side of things that i'm some sort of newager crystal-botherer, your typical Mystagocicus Americanus

no. for the record i'm an old college dropout who majored in mathematics, who is currently more interested in the hidden side of the world.

my first love was astronomy; i've known the meaning of planet since 3rd grade and not through school but from my own reading as i am a bibliophile.

this thread is speculating that google and nasa are hiding something

i was responding to a fellow poster and pointing out another possibility of what it is that a whole lot of people claim is approaching from space and also about the winged planet. what? you think they'd park marduk/nibiru behind the moon, and show the whole disk? hell no, they saw/described a star like object[planet] with wings.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/eaf07af6410c.jpg[/atsimg]

Mini-Magnetospheric Plasma Propulsion (M2P2) is an advanced plasma propulsion system that will enable spacecraft to attain unprecedented speeds, with minimal energy and mass requirements. It will create a large scale magnetic bubble around the spacecraft to ride the solar winds, and accelerate the spacecraft to unprecedented speeds.

Source

also a world-ship wouldn't exert as much gravitational influence, but what about magnetospheric/electromagnetic effects from the "wings" could be the danger

and i get this

:shk: I am so dismayed, as I said earlier, at this thread....and the ignorance displayed, by so, so many. It is tragically reprehensible......that current education standards seem to be failing us more and more.....

well my education standards were those of the NYC public school system of the 70's & 80's
and a remember being taught civics and going to art and gym class. for what that's worth

i'll admit a lot of people have seemingly mismashed it all together as if this thread were some sort of alchemical alembic attempting to distill from a synchretism of ignorance, the Logosophic Gold of Sophia[Knowledge] just throwing my contribution here.

[just imagine what would have happened if i'd brought up reports of giant space-dragons approaching from outer-space in order to aid their little brothers/sisters on earth the Sylphs, who have been recently decimated by increased chemtrailing and HAARp attacks?]

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lateralus51

ive seen a lot of human alien posts lately, im not really buying anything he believes. and he probably just made all this up himself

Well you're in luck because I am not looking to recruit anyone.

Be yourself and find your own truth. I've found mine and there are still a lot of missing pieces.

Incidentally, just for your edification, most of my threads come straight from the headlines. I rarely put out speculative threads such as this so we're even because I don't believe you now.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ITSALLAROUNDYOU

its (nibiru) behind a thick dust cloud we cant see using normal telescopes, thats why they have to use the infrared type?

That makes no sense at all. Why was Hubble in the list and why didn't the original statement mention this?

The fact is that there are no thick dust clouds within the solar system. The falsehood posted in the OP is that this object is within the solar system.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

But, but....LOOK at what happens!!!!!:

Well you're in luck because I am not looking to recruit anyone....

LOOK at what you have wrought...just ONE example!:

Originally posted by hab22
Book of Enoch 65.1 "And in those days, Noah saw the Earth had tilted and that its destruction was near."

Luke 17:26, "As it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be in the days of the Son of man."

"Nuff said!!!!!

edit on 20 February 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

I hadn't heard about this exodus..I'll look it up..
Maybe that's why God put that damn big rock right in the middle of Australia..

Yeah, that would make an Exodus a bit challenging huh? Maybe that can be catapulted into a new extreme sport though?
You can head it BIB!
edit on 20-2-2011 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29 >>

join