It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Google and NASA hiding Nibiru?

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Like any government funded agency they do and say whatever they need to to ensure maximum level of funding, to use NASA information to prove or disprove NASA is a flawed logic.
I take anything NASA says with a grain of salt, being sceptical of anything government related is just normal for me given my personal experience, some people here just run with anything NASA releases.
While im fully aware most are not as sceptical as me, some regulars here seem to take the line of NASA would never lie to us and believe every word as dogma.
Just my take, not meant to offend.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I have the 12th Planet, and many others, and in this book, Nibiru is coming in May 2003, theres no mention of 2012 if I remember.
What I remember is me, in the front yard, gazing at the stars, looking for Nibiru in March 2003. It was a first step of waking up of my slumber, I hate liars.

Nibiru, I believed it for too long. What a lie. Just google “Nibiru May 2003″. I was waiting for it.

I read ALL about that. I have ALL Sitchin, Icke, Velikovsky,... books. THEY ARE GATHERING DUST on my shelves now.
I know there's contactees, THAT DOESN'T MEAN THAT WHAT THEY SAY IS TRUTH.
you need people like Michael Heiser, unless you better like Zecharia Sitchin?

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

and I don't believe anything that comes from Nazi Operation Paperclip NASA.

Do you know Immanuel Velikovski? Anyway. Not even he is right. Furthermore, an orbit like that is impossible for long period of time. The NASA created a double-cross about this, a double conspiracy, just like them who promotes it. If there’s something happening, it will NOT be a lost Planet. It will be a Total Mass mind control with the Blue Beam Project!

I expose completely the lies of 2012... ABSOLUTE PSYOP for the NWO... bull#.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

HAARP and MUCH more technology can do a LOT of these things to make you believe in 2012.... and masonic NASA is a COMPLETE LIE to whitewash the truth about Earth, the Sun, the other planets, the Universe!
ALL World Observatories are funded and controlled by the Vatican!

Nibiru being connect to earth changes is a lie...
conspiracy lies start with these 'leaps of logic' made of ignorance and fear.

UFOs, or not, HAARP or not, whatever or not.... is not an argument for 2012, or for 'polar shift' or for whatever...

You cannot mix all this.... all these subject are ONLY psyop! Know the lies behind these psyop, do not believe them for nothing...

(false) Information overload.
Made to confuse and cover the Truth.

Just like aliens..

They DO NOT COME from space.
They DID NOT evolved.
They BRING A NEW AGE message.
The New Age..
THIS IS THE COMING GREAT DELUSION, the REAL NWO.

Mystery Babylon is the Mystery Schools Teachings, Kabbalah, from Babylon to Rome if you want. It's Illuminism, it's Luciferianism, it's Gnosticism, it's the New Age, the Masonic Lies, the Alchemist Philosopher Stone, the Great Work, the Magnus Opus. It's the Spiritual Babylon. We fight a spiritual battle with physical consequences, with physical Babylons, from Economic USA Babylon, to the Religious ALL Powerful Holy See Babylon that will be the Universal Church in a Phoenix Rising New Age...

Dont believe Sitchins lies

David Icke is a shill too.
I believed him for 7 years, like Sitchin, I read all of them. They are liars. The Reptilians as a species is a lie. Arizona Wilder mislead us too. Do you REALLY think that a young boy of two will shapeshift in a High Society Private school because they fight or whatever?
Do you REALLY think that the Queen would shapeshift if you bleed in front of her?

All lies and propaganda.

I trust Michael S. Heiser when it comes to ancient languages and no one else, surely not Zecharia Sitchin anymore.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

youtubevideo.isgoodness.com...

www.youtube.com...

All the series are kinda aligned together.
Keep watching, more are coming, more dots will be connected.

Stay put, ALL YOUR QUESTIONS about Nazi/UFOs/Christianity will be answered. This is ALL PLANNED!
When they will “disclose” the “aliens”, there’s a good chance that they will link it with Hitler and Christianity, that could be part of their plan.

They had ties with the Roman Cult and the Jesuits, which are NOT Christian nor Biblical.
To see how much Hitler and Himmler weren’t Christian, look for “Nazi Occult History” on youtube, and that was MAINSTREAM TV!!!

I don,t know about birds and fish deaths... it's either simple magnetic problems becuase birds and fish have these senses, it could be simple nature, but I doubt it, it could be God but for what purpose, it's not starving or killing people, let alone, really affect people, it could be chemtrails, just like the behive collapse desorder, or some HAARP test and/or psyop, or some telecommunication technology with some deficiencies, it could be directed energy weaponry test and/or psyop, for me... and since I have NO idea, I rather not talk about it and just observe... no need to panic for now, because it surely meant for it to be, that's part of the psyop, THAT I'M SURE... never let a good crisis go away, or something like that....I could all turn VERY bad... but what can we do?

There's always been solar activity and 2012 will be EXACTLY or almost like 2000, 1990, 1979, 1928.... every +or-11 years solar maxima..
Psyop.

Bilderberg is NOTHING... It's ONLY a front of the Jesuit Order. Who created it? Knights of Malta.

The Jesuits created the League of Nations(United Nations)... The United Nations created Israel with the same flag colors and with an Hex-agram. Which has NOTHING to do with Hebrew Jewish Israelites or even Judaism. It's about Kabbalism and the Saturnalian Cult.

Israel is MEANT for the Hebrew Jewish Israelites... it's THEIR land... INCLUDING the GAZA Strip. But this is NOT an argument for jesuit-created-controlled Israel itself.

The SAME people control BOTH sides of this conflict. Their leaders are ALL freemasons, controlled by the Jesuit Order. Jews and Muslims.

It's a BIG LIE.

DoN't mix Roswell with this... another false 'leap of logic".

Roswell was a lie. PSYOP! Preparing us for the 'alien threat'.
CLoacking device and MUCH GREATER technology DOES NOT prove Roswell.
Another leap of logic...
These entities helped for these technologies, yes, and a LOT... but that DOESN'T MEAN Roswell was true... and it has NO links whatsoever...

Blue Beam Project could be used yes... but it's not because you know about it, and they know you know,... that you will not be deceived by it one day...

Do you believe planes hit the WTC? And that's not even Blue Beam... imagine...

Zechariah Sitchin has been proven wrong by many scholars in dealing with his translations and interpretation of ancient texts one such scholar is Dr. Michael S. Heiser Phd. sitchiniswrong.com... but this video takes a look at some of the other reasons that Sitchin is wrong. namely his archaeological evidence of the huy murals and rekmire switcharoo, as well as his famous rocket artifact. please review some of Dr. Heisers papers on Sitchin to see the specifics that show Sitchin must have known what he was doing in making these errors. HERE ARE THE RESEARCH LINKS: www.sitchiniswrong.com... www.michaelsheiser.com... www.mt.net... video.google.com... video.google.com... nowheretorun.podomatic.com... nowheretorun.podomatic.com... nowheretorun.podomatic.com... nowheretorun.podomatic.com... nowheretorun.podomatic.com... www.podcastdirectory.com... www.podcastdirectory.com... aaccoa.org... video.google.com... oneheartbooks.com... video.google.com... www.bibliotecapleyades.net... www.archaeology.org... www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com...

edit on 20-2-2011 by c1138 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by lestweforget

From that reasoning we should be skeptical if NASA were to announce the existence of a new planet. When WISE ran out of coolant the team behind it fought for the funding to have its mission prolonged. So, in order to justify that extra funding they are going to want to have found something big.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
(false) Information overload.
Made to confuse and cover the Truth.

edit on 20-2-2011 by lestweforget because: overloaded and confused

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ITSALLAROUNDYOU

better to be safe than sorry as the saying goes not that i am saying that this is one of them doom day stuff but then you never know, i found the "In search of ..dark star" and there are tribes in Africa, Australia, and others that knew what was/is out there long before telescopes.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
reply to post by c1138

I was in the same boat. But you know what's interesting?
Hale Bopp.
I mean, where the hell did that come from? It was only discovered months (maybe like 18) before it's arrival.

Could that have been part of Nibiru?
I don't know.

Was it a ploy-psyop to get everyone (like you and I and millions of others) ramped up only to be disappointed then hoping we'd feel exactly how you're feeling now?
Was it a game?

Also, why did Applewhite (Heavengate) have that mass suicide? Sure, the media made them all look like kooks (like they tried with the Waco group) but from what I've read, they were highly intelligent people living in a commune type life style.

So, I wouldn't dismiss this too easily (due to that) although I understand why you would.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Anyone experiencing any physiological effects, such as heightened tension in the joints or muscles?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I am just a regular person, living on a regular planet.

Funny you should say that

Because in another thread, in which you responded to me you claimed that you were 50% alien!

So what are you?.....half alien?.....or a "regular person living on a regular planet"?

This whole "google is covering up the sky/space" is reminiscence of Ms Goodchilds outrageous hoax of a couple of years back!

Did you actually research the content of your blatant C&P post?
edit on 20/2/2011 by Argyll because: (no reason given)

Edit .....because id really like you to answer this.......................Human_Alien do you still claim to be 50% alien?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Ok Human_Alien,

There are a number of large objects in the Oort Cloud, including Sedna. It looks as though there are likely to be larger ones too. But tell me, why do you think this has anything to do with Nibiru? Surely you're just making that bit up and it's all just speculation.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

i just recently watched a short 20 min mini doco on the aboriginals of Australia and since the last 6 months they have been 'moving' their tribes further inland closer to the center of this country. alot of people laugh and joke about it but if anything they are gonna have the last laugh
. but none the less i find it interesting because they have lived here longer than us white fellas and they no all about past cataclysmic events, so i am taking this as an early warning sign. peace

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by hab22
Anyone experiencing any physiological effects, such as heightened tension in the joints or muscles?

Yes....extremely within the past 18 months. My doctor is calling it Fibromyalgia because the pain in unexplained, most symptoms are the same as Chronic Fatigue Syndrome except that I have excruciating pain - all the time!

I have always been a "work-horse" so to speak....I have 5 children, ages 23-15...nothing has stopped me before this.

Why do you ask?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ITSALLAROUNDYOU
reply to post by bekod

i just recently watched a short 20 min mini doco on the aboriginals of Australia and since the last 6 months they have been 'moving' their tribes further inland closer to the center of this country. alot of people laugh and joke about it but if anything they are gonna have the last laugh
. but none the less i find it interesting because they have lived here longer than us white fellas and they no all about past cataclysmic events, so i am taking this as an early warning sign. peace

Well maybe they don't know that central Australia was once covered in water..
Hope they take their canoes..

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

PLEASE!! STOP IT!!

Hale Bopp.
I mean, where the hell did that come from?

Could that have been part of Nibiru?
I don't know.

Unless you don't care about how you are perceived by others?

Because....you are just embarrassing yourself, by this point. Take advice. Learn. Stop. Reflect. Learn. Learn. Study. Learn.

(Unless you care not a whit about what people think?? Find that hard to believe, based on some observations. I think someone wants attention...and ego tokes....but, that's just MY "opinion"...)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by makinit66

Yes....extremely within the past 18 months. My doctor is calling it Fibromyalgia because the pain in unexplained, most symptoms are the same as Chronic Fatigue Syndrome except that I have excruciating pain - all the time!

If you went to your doctor and he diagnosed fibromyalgia..............then maybe, just maybe you have fibromyalgia?......which would explain the pain?......no?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

(Unless you care not a whit about what people think?? Find that hard to believe, based on some observations. I think someone wants attention...and ego tokes....but, that's just MY "opinion"...)

Hmm, seems you are the one seeking attention..
You accused me of something I didn't say and then don't reply..

Add something to the thread or please go away..

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

I am just a regular person, living on a regular planet.

Funny you should say that

Because in another thread, in which you responded to me you claimed that you were 50% alien!

So what are you?.....half alien?.....or a "regular person living on a regular planet"?

This whole "google is covering up the sky/space" is reminiscence of Ms Goodchilds outrageous hoax of a couple of years back!

Did you actually research the content of your blatant C&P post?

Humans are ALL alien. Where do you think we came from? Don't tell me you're from the "Adam rib" club!
Or worse, evolved from apes (although we still HAVE apes)!

The only reasonable (yet hardest to accept) explanation is we are a genetically-engineered species from off-world entities.

That's where all life on Earth came from. All these Beings (trees, animals, water etc) are expression of other species. That is my belief and what I know as truth.

Explain to me where Rh negative blood comes from. No one, not science not even Stephen Hawking has any reasonable explanation where that blood type came from.

We are all aliens therefore I am just a regular person on a regular planet at this time.

Don't blame me because you can't grasp or accept that. But I am willing to hear your explanation of where we came from though.
But if that question is too esoteric and profound for you then, just tell me where my blood type came from? There's no conspiracy what so ever with this. But here, here's a I'll give you a start

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I dont think Nibiru is the reason for the cosmic changes

I think these video explain the Animal Deaths and Cosmic Changes

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Have you seen these yet>?

"Luke 21

25 - And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon,, and in the stars and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;

26, mens hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken"

Animal Deaths and Cosmic Changes Approaching the New Year most people have given a sigh of relief that the BP oil spill was finally over and hopefully we dodged a bullet from an ecological disaster if you were to believe the press. Then for a New Years surprise, we had dead birds falling from the skies in Arkansas with the next day dead fish washing up shore on a river nearby. Some had quoted Hosea 4 as being a related scripture of judgment in reference to this event. As I searched into this more I was amazed that this was a global experience. Birds and fish all over the world were washing up on shore and dropping from the skies. All along the east coast, South Americas east coast and even England. I remembered the gulf spill and thought that this may have something to do with these dead fish. I came across some material about the cortex used to get rid of the oil. It seems this is a synthetic biological bacteria that was created to eat hydro-carbon molecules. Since all life is carbon based it has run a muck engulfing any and all life forms in the ocean. They have even given it the name Synthia since it is acting like a sentient being. If this was a proper connection, how could that be related to the birds. In Arkansas at the very moment these birds dropped from the sky local radar picked up a mile wide anomaly on the radar. An object or hole appeared. This reminded me of the technology of HAARP so I searched in that direction. A global map of dead birds and fish revealed that many were dying off on the Asian and Australian coast as well. This area for that close proximity of time could not be related to the gulf spill. Another map showing all HAARP technologies stationed over the globe match exactly to the birds an fish killings. I knew from my college background that birds and fish navigate by their sensitivity to the magnetic fields around the earth setting their bearing on magnetic North. Could HAARP be used to change the magnetic flow causing weather patterns to change as accused by many? Could that be what is effecting the birds and fish? The next bit of news I heard about was that the magnetic true North on earth had shifted 40 miles east ward from it's original position. This caused the airport in Tallahassee Florida and other airports near and around the equator to recalibrate their navigational and radar equipment so plains could not land on the runways safely. They were dangerously off from the proper flight paths because of this magnetic alteration. When I was finally convinced that this must be the smoking gun to answer these strange events, Cows, sheep, crabs and many other life forms are tuning up dead in mass. They are not creatures subject to any navigational relations to magnetic fields. In addition a fellow researcher , minister and friend King wells stated in Dante's round table discussion why is it that in all of these fish and animals, only certain species are killed off as if they were targeted. If this was a natural occurrence you would expect all creatures in the path to be effected? Good point King. So there had to be something more to this but what? I came across the news flash that the sun had risen over Greenland two days before it was supposed to and that the moon was not looking right being two days ahead of phase and was looking all wrong like it had rotated in a different position. Then I came across a roundtable discussion of scientists who had admitted that the earths gravitation field was diminishing in it's power. They concluded that with the rapid shift of the magnetic North and change in it's power, a complete pole reversal was likely to happen soon. I also knew from college that most scientists believed we had one or more polar reversals in the past that created many earth changes and extinctions of life on earth. (My Biblical view, The flood and Babel) I also realized that if the Magnetic fields, or the moon or the earth changed in any way the bulging effect of the earth would also change being noticeable first around the equator just like what was being experienced. While contemplating all of this, a colleague and recent friend of mine, Richard Grund shared his findings on his most recent deliverance team's experience on the east coast. A new and different form of manifestations were happening with an overwhelming confidence and boldness never experienced before by demonic forces He sensed that some things have changed in the spirit realm and that we must be prepared to adjust ourselves accordingly. He didn't know what exactly just an unsettling in his spirit that something has changed. In his ministry, he would more than likely be one of the first to notice these changes. I trust his assessment. UFO appearances have changed in the last decade that correspond with this new boldness. For decades they appeared only to a few in the wee hours of the night on lonely back roads. Recently over major cities, airport, air shows and national monuments like the recent Dome on the Rock sighting are becoming typical. Things are ramping up toward something. By now I am feeling like a dog chasing his own tail. Have I exhausted you in this search so far? I hope so. To top it off I found some information on the internet about project Blue-beam and it's ability to produce mass holographic images using the many types of telescopes and communication satellites orbiting the earth. This video series also included the chem trails as seeding the atmosphere to enable these global illusions in the sky like three suns rising over the horizon as viewed by some recently or setting and risings of the sun at odd times. Even fake moons and helicopters. Part of Blue-beams claims by conspiracy theorists are that it can also be used to implant thoughts into peoples minds. Well now that is really a combination to make anyone wonder what or who to believe. The final addition was the admission by Astro Physicist Michio Kaku on Fox news. He warned that scientists have made a mistake. The sun has an 11½ year cycle of solar flairs. The next one is to happen in 2012 and there is a hole in the Magnetosphere. (A hole! Can anyone say HAARP?) They confessed that we need to come up with a way to shield our satellites because they miss-calculated the seriousness of the next solar flair by 20 times. In other words the next one will knock out all of our satellites with absolute assurance He claims. Are you beginning to see a pattern here? For every claim of natural events cause and effect, there are man made opposites to explain away or reveal other nefarious actions. So how much is man made activity, how much is natural forces governed by the Lord? When all else fails to explain or give discernment in these matters we can, by faith receive the clear wisdom and answers from God's Word the Bible. We can get God's perspective which goes beyond man made perception. In this four part video series you can get the Biblical picture. .

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pimander

Ok Human_Alien,

There are a number of large objects in the Oort Cloud, including Sedna. It looks as though there are likely to be larger ones too. But tell me, why do you think this has anything to do with Nibiru? Surely you're just making that bit up and it's all just speculation.

Of course it's speculation. Did you think I went out there and got a soil sample???

I am putting things together, right or wrong, and coming up with exactly that. An opinion and a strong hunch. Which in some dictionaries is also known as speculation.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

No. I don't believe it's within telescope reach. Nor within SOHO scope.

In the first post you claimed that an object larger than Jupiter was closer than Jupiter and you now claim it is hard to see? What sort of baloney are you tossing out?

Can this conspiracy get any more suspicious? I mean really. One has to be brain-dead, highly medicated and/or in a television-zombie state of existence not to connect these dots.

This is the looniest thing I've read in a while. There are no dots to connect.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by c1138

Can you please make your posts shorter? I think they might be more appealing to read that way. I appreciate all the information you're linking but, it's a bit too much.

Thanks for considering that

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29 >>

join