join

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

thanks fixed it

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ITSALLAROUNDYOU

Technically they haven't found anything yet. There are a few scientists hypothesizing that a new planet could be in the Oort Cloud and that the data WISE obtained could prove its existence. However, it will take years before all of WISE's data is sifted through and even then they may turn up nothing.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

...did you know the word planet means wanderer?

YES!!!!

AND, you completely misunderstood its meaning and entomology.

The "wanderer" moniker came about from observing the movements of the planets (to the ancients, they looked to be just "any other" star...just a bright point of light in the night sky).

From the point of view of Earth, against the backdrop of stars.....due to retrograde motion (the nature of the fact we exist in an heliocentric system) planets can appear to move in OPPOSITE direction of travel, periodically, and for brief intervals of time. Days, weeks, months.

THUS.... they "wandered" against the backdrop of the VERY more distant stars. Anyone with even basic education in astronomy should have learned this, by now???

:shk:

I am so dismayed, as I said earlier, at this thread....and the ignorance displayed, by so, so many. It is tragically reprehensible......that current education standards seem to be failing us more and more.....

edit on 20 February 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Oh darn, and I thought the world would change (NOT), what a moron

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

No hijacking. Different concepts completely.

Whitmire, Jackson, and Davis hypothesized Nemesis, a massive object in orbit at greater than 50,000 AU.

Matese and Whitmire propose Tyche, a much less massive object in orbit at less than 25,000AU.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
So glad someone is investigating the reason for the black out for at least 5+ years.. Here is the thing, the object in question was recently found to be 4x the mass of Jupiter. If this is a Brown Dwarf, there will be no bunkers to hide in, not for the Elite, Illuminati you me or anyone on this planet. This will be a global extinction event period! Something is up.......What? We will not know until the moment is upon us.

S&F for the OP.

I'll find the link confirming the size and post.

Thanks,
Pax

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

well that answered my theory, why have they not seen it, www.daviddarling.info... so with out the right telescopes they could not be seen, so they could be hiding it, why ? how would you tell the earth RUN!!!
ok so i have been on here to long or have I?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

But Matese and Whitmire do not say it's between Jupiter and Mars..
That's hijacking and twisting to me...

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Oh, you mean in the OP.
The whole thing is twisted and nonsensical.
edit on 2/20/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
www.blogtv.com...

oh wow this guy is ranting and raving about it right now i dont have operator privilages but this guy is the best for middle east info NOT FOR PSEUDO SCIENCE D: i don't believe a word of it.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Oh, you mean in the OP.
The whole thing is twisted and nonsensical.
edit on 2/20/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

lol yes, I wondered why you were disagreeing with me...

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Didn't they call the comet in the movie Deep Impact "ELE," which stood for "extinction level event"? Now Nibiru is also called ELE. Interesting coincidence.

Plus, there was a black President in the movie and there is one now. The kid who found the comet was Leo and the one who found this was Leonid. Interesting indeed!

edit on 2/20/2011 by OneNationUnder because: added extra info

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by Human_Alien

>SIGH<

155+ "flags", only Day Two.....and, regardless of ANY date prediction and "nibiru" mania.....I see that this formula is a "winner" on ATS. And, it makes me very, very sad (and disappointed) by the lack of critical thinking skills displayed. Truly, saddened. Embarrassed, even, for the reputation of this site, especially in view of the most recent and ever-increasing attention and popularity and exposure it is receiving.

I will make a "Date Prediction" here: 19 February, 2011. A date that (may) live in infamy.....

....to support my point, and dismay, I will only repeat a short sentence fragment FROM the Opeing Post (OP) of this thread....please, please I implore all those who have been suckered in here, to consider this very, very carefully, with sensible reflection and deep thought:

Originally posted by Human_Alien
I've personally sensed Nibiru being nearby for some time now and .....

I rest my case.

Once again WW adds nothing to the thread except complaints, hissy fits, jealously and ego.

ATS is not here for WeedWacker contrary to want he/she would like.

Billions of us (from millenniums gone by) believe not only Nibiru is part of our solar system but perhaps an essential and poignant part of our evolution.

What people are having a problem with is we were not taught this in school.. So our beliefs were branded and rendered brainwashed before we turned 20 years old!

I paid little attention in school. In fact, I found it mind-numbing and filled with too many holes. I questioned everything and the level of my questioning often yielded no response from my teachers.

So I am more liberal and radical in my thinking which has worked out well for me and I couldn't imagine my life, any other way.

So back to Nibiru. There's a lot of circumstantial evidence implying a huge planet and/or star swing into our inner solar system and every 3600- 4000 years or so causing major changes.

If you considered for just 5 minutes: the inception of homo sapien, the ice--bronze--copper---stone ages, the tilt of Earth's axis, the arrival of the Moon, the Asteroid belt, the sudden end of the Wholly Mammoth, the demise of dinosaurs, the disappearance of ancient cultures and Atlantis, the meaning behind the Great Pyramid, Stonehenge, Easter Island etc (and even the Great Flood) ................ALL could be explained by ONE repeating and consistent event.
The return of Nibiru. These mysterious 'eras' are divisible and work well mathematically with the arrival of a gigantic planet/star that returns every few thousand years.

It's almost ignorant to ignore and not entertain that possibility.

Plus, it's been written about.

Many of us are a lot more comfortable reading what the ancients had to say than hearing what NASA doesn't say. People back then had no reason to lie. There weren't any global agendas like there are now.

And I find it comical when people say something along the lines of 'well, they had a lot more down time so they sat around and made up stories'.
Please.
Ancient cultures have already proven they were much more in tune and aware of our cosmos more than we can ever pretend to be.

The Mayans knew over 6000 years about the celestial events on Dec 21 2012.
If that's not enough proof that the wise ancient people knew something we obviously don't then, there's no hope of us ever understanding what's in store.

I feel Nibiru will return. I also feel this Tyche might be Nibiru. The timing to all of this also, can NOT be ignored.

I find most if not all truths within ancient cultures.
edit on 20-2-2011 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

I appreciate this, but you have to be talking about a conspiracy of mathematical proportions. We can use calculators... we do not need Google or NASA! We never did. We did need a telescope or a compass and protractor and a map of the night sky. You get my drift.

Are you saying that the conspiracy is so large that all math on earth is corrupted so much so that we can no longer calculate the force and effect of a celestial body on our own planet or our solar system or universe. This is Astronomy 101!

Really you guys? I am open to your answer. Send me the math. I have to admit the big blacked out spot in the night sky on Google Sky reminded me of Cheney's house on Google Earth, which totally creeped me out. But we have to be disciplined and require the math of ourselves.

If you do not have the math, fine. I am working on the math for the energy waves hitting earth (which is killing me, not the waves but the sheer volume of research), I may run into the math for Nibiru and moons in tow then.

Remember ATSers, no one can fool if you have the math. Even if our math is corrupted by computers or bad internet, we can strip it down and rebuild it. You do not need a computer or a government agency to do math.

If we have a Nibiru and moons...like the original sea voyagers...we can math it out.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

Technically they haven't found anything yet. There are a few scientists hypothesizing that a new planet could be in the Oort Cloud and that the data WISE obtained could prove its existence. However, it will take years before all of WISE's data is sifted through and even then they may turn up nothing.

thanks for the reply! hmmm years to sift through all the data, by the sounds of things it will all be over for many of us by then

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

If nibiru exists I can gaurantee it is not currently between Jupiter and Mars..
It would be easily seen even if it was a dwarf star it would block out a fair chunk of sky and be exposed..

It simply isn't there HA...

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by the_denv

Finally, a voice of semi-reason!

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by angelwrangler

Excellent post!

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
This is the pulsating star I was talking about. Not meaning to hijack the thread, but just wanted this info. added to the mix.

WASP-33 (also known as HD15082) is hotter, more massive than the Sun (1.5 Msun) and is located at a distance of 378 light years away, in the constellation of Andromeda. It has the peculiarity of being a star that pulsates radially, like a balloon that inflates and deflates continuously, and non-radially, like the tides in Earth's oceans caused by the presence of the moon, which deforms the bodies of water between the poles and the equator.

This star hosts a giant planet, WASP-33b, that was detected in 2006 through the transiting method. The planet's mass is four times the mass of Jupiter and it orbits the star at such a high speed that it only takes 1.2 days to complete its orbit. This very short orbital period indicates its extreme proximity to the star, 0.02 astronomical units (AU) when Mercury, the closest planet to the Sun, is at 0.39 AU. This planet is quite particular because it has a retrograde orbit and, evenmore, its orbit is quite inclined in angle respect to the star's equator.

The study also suggests that the star's pulsations could be caused by the presence of the giant planet, something never seen before in any other planetary system.

Physorg.com

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by bekod

well that answered my theory, why have they not seen it, www.daviddarling.info... so with out the right telescopes they could not be seen, so they could be hiding it, why ? how would you tell the earth RUN!!!
ok so i have been on here to long or have I?

i reckon the PBTB know about something but they are being all hush hush the sneaky f***s, i have to take this serious though, i live right on the coast of QLD, AUS and i dont want to be washed away by no rogue wave
so when the march date arrives ill be coupl'a hundred miles inland i think.
edit on 20-2-2011 by ITSALLAROUNDYOU because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join