It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Google and NASA hiding Nibiru?

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

I believe you.just thought it was interesting since I have never seen the site before.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by blazenresearcher

Where do they admit that? Did you read the article? They say that if the planet exists that WISE might have gotten a picture of it, but it will take years before all the data is sifted through and even then it might not have been imaged even if it exists. Right now the odds on it existing are very low.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Do you know who named this unseen body Tyche?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

leo minor actually

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Coordinates 9h 41m 4.116s, +34° 43' 58.458072?

Hanny's Voorwerp (English pronunciation: /'h??n.nis 'vo?r.wærp/), Dutch for Hanny's object,[1] is an astronomical object of unknown nature. It was discovered in 2007 by Dutch school teacher Hanny van Arkel, while she was participating as an amateur volunteer in the Galaxy Zoo project. Photographically, it appears as a bright blob close to spiral galaxy IC 2497 in the constellation Leo Minor. Hanny's Voorwerp and IC 2497 The object, now referred to as a "voorwerp", is about the size of our Milky Way galaxy and has a huge central hole over 16,000 light years across. The voorwerp is false colored green, a standard color to represent the presence of several luminous emission lines of glowing oxygen. It has been shown to be at the same distance from Earth as the adjacent galaxy, both about 650 million light-years away. Star birth is occurring in the region of the object that faces IC 2497. Radio observations indicate that this is due to an outflow of gas arising from the IC 2497's core which is interacting with a small region of Hanny's Voorwerp to collapse and form stars. The youngest stars are several million years old.[2]

which picture this one from wiki

or the jpeg in the KML patch?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a80f5a18316b.jpg[/atsimg]

that covers up this
start playing "thus spake Zarathustra"
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7fe26b96c3fb.jpg[/atsimg]

am i wrong but are the coordinates off or is it a different system?

i'm begining to think that somebody is hoaxing.

Cluckerspud, pal, where did you get this? source please

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

I assume Matese and Whitmire as they are the ones hypothesizing its existence. It also makes sense since Whitmire was a huge proponent of the Nemesis hypothesis and in mythology Tyche was Nemesis' benevolent counterpart.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

John Matese and Daniel Whitmire, the two who believe it exists.
www.wired.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
It is possible that NASA or the government asks Google to hide those images, but Google being a non government corporation who loves to show us UFOs from their goggle earth will comply with the government but leaves huge clues for us people to investigate, if they want to comply with NASA they should not hide those images in a very obvious matter.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by rationaluser
Sometimes whenever i feel good about humanity and it's generosity and it's accomplishments i log onto ATS 2012 forum and see the ignorance the contrast would make me laugh if it wasn't so depressing.

So let me get this straight this GIANT brown dwarf (already paradoxical) is heading into or near earth without disturbing any of the other planets orbital fields, is hurtling towards us at 1/3rd the speed of light (i heard that one on this thread) and according to OP's site is 25 AU out (unable to verify this). despite being this MASSIVE OBJECT that's hiding behind the sun... oh wait that's nibiru...but this is nibiru.... O.o (teleportation???) no one in history not even the Mayans who were fascinated by the consternation's saw this doomsday star orbit in fact not even modern astronomical charts state that a planet even resembling nibiru exist within our solar system wich is odd since we have been observing the stars for millenia.

Welp my work here is done good luck with nibiru deely i'm off to book my new years holiday 2013 in hawii

Many civilizations knew of a planet...most called it "the winged planet" Apparently as it hurls through space it produces trails or wings on each side...anyway here is a short video showing some of the cultures that reference it.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by Phage

Do you know who named this unseen body Tyche?

I suppose Nasa did...since they couldn't call it Nibiru or Nemisis...

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I could be wrong,but I think I read something about the comet elenin producing two tails.Like wings?
Could be wrong,but I will research it further.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Yea, it's a big NASA secret, or it's crap

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

John Matese and Daniel Whitmire, the two who believe it exists.
www.wired.com...

Thanks Phage and Xcal..
These two don't sound like hoaxers though..
I think maybe their honest work has been taken to extremes by others..

“We anticipate that this WISE is going to falsify or verify our conjecture,” he said. “We just have to be patient.”

They also estimate size at only 1.4 X the mass of Jupiter..
Not the 2.5 or 4 X spoken by others...

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Narrowed it down a bit. Matese and Whitmire stuck a name suggested by Kirkpatrick and Wright on their hypothetical planet.

To help mitigate popular confusion with the Nemesis model (Whitmire and Jackson ( 1984), Davis et al. ( 1984)) we use the name recently suggested by Kirkpatrick and Wright (2010), Tyche, (the good sister of Nemesis) for the putative companion.

www.ucs.louisiana.edu...

They wanted to make it clear that they were not talking about the hypothetical Nemesis.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

edit on 20-2-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: sorry double post

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Many civilizations knew of a planet...most called it "the winged planet" Apparently as it hurls through space it produces trails or wings on each side...anyway here is a short video showing some of the cultures that reference it.

did you know the word planet means wanderer?

what if its not really a planet but a huge Worldship?
and those Wings are for steering/braking?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/eaf07af6410c.jpg[/atsimg]

Artist impression on M2P2 in action Mini-Magnetospheric Plasma Propulsion (M2P2) is an advanced plasma propulsion system that will enable spacecraft to attain unprecedented speeds, with minimal energy and mass requirements. It will create a large scale magnetic bubble around the spacecraft to ride the solar winds, and accelerate the spacecraft to unprecedented speeds.

SOURCE

would explain why the solar system hasn't gone tits up from gravitational influence

edit on 20-2-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit & additional comment

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
sorry
crap and i always wondered how people manage to double post. still do

i'm afraid of undoing all my hard work help anybody?

never mind fixed it
edit on 20-2-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit & additional comment

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
sorry if this has been covered already but, NASA reckons they MAY have found a 10th planet in our solar system, tyche.

www.worldnewsco.com...

news.nationalpost.com...

so my question is - if this is all a hoax what have they found? how can you just rule this out as a hoax. obviously they have found something... big.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

They wanted to make it clear that they were not talking about the hypothetical Nemesis.

Yes, I read the whole article and noticed that..
Seems there work was hijacked by others and altered to suit..
Shame it may have sluried their name though..

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

sorry
crap and i always wondered how people manage to double post. still do

i'm afraid of undoing all my hard work help anybody?

lol, just edit one out..
Hit cntrl A ,and delete..

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join