It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Google and NASA hiding Nibiru?

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

2. WISE was not turned off

Wrong, WISE was turned off months ago due to the coolant running out..
The mission was changed to NEOWISE useing the other instruments but they would not pick up a dwarf star..

BTW, I do not think there is a star/planet hidden in our solar system..

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

WTF!!!

dude i demand your posting on the following thread

a non heated rant: Why is everybody suddenly changing avatars?
in fact i insist.

getting back on topic HA is only claiming that something may be out there

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhateverHappens
reply to post by Human_Alien

Yea, I get it, anyone who agrees with you is ok, anyone who does not has brain damage. I've seen enough of your posts to see that. Why ATS allows this carp is beyond me.

Wrong mate..It's stupid insulting posts like yours that deserve to be insulted back..
Human Alien always answers CIVIL posts with CIVIL answers..

link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by WeRpeons
I mean really. One has to be brain-dead, highly medicated and/or in a television-zombie state of existence not to connect these dots.

You are right. All bow to the great Human Alien

link   
reply to post by kdog1982

ZetaTalk and it's founder Nancy Lieder are some of the biggest frauds out there. She has predicted the coming of Nibiru numerous times now and every time she has been wrong. Last time she even went on the radio and told everyone to kill their pets to spare them the suffering. Of course, when Nibiru did not appear she made some lame excuse and then acted like she never made the prediction.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

This OP is the nuttiest, fruit-cake story yet. There are so many enormous failures that I can only list a few.

1. There was no announcement about a new planet Tyche
3. Google sky are old plates - not new
4. A brown dwarf would not be surrounded by moons
5. An object 2.5x the mass of Jupiter could not be a brown dwarf
6. A planet beyond Mars would be too far away to affect Earth's magnetic field
7. A Jupiter sized object would be seen by the naked eye
8. A Jupiter massed object would have been seen by NASA out 50x the distance to Pluto
9. A Jupiter massed object would have been seen months ago by amateur astronomers
10. Google's splicing algorithm leaves out areas of bad splicing - besides the plates are old, not recent

You also contradict yourself here:

ascending from the southern hemisphere of our solar system

with

the dwarf, Earth and Sun line up

So many very bad mistakes and all in a single post. Is this an effort to write the most mistake riddled OP ever?

oh boy....here we go again....I just don't understand why people would even waste their precious time "debunking" unless of course they are "paid" to do it.

I for one simply leave the thread alone if I don't agree with it....who am I to argue with someone else's "beliefs"?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by daryllyn

not its creation date
like i said info that should be showing up in file properties is missing for KMZ file, KML file and JPEG file

why would google or original source hide that?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Really, you want some proof, or are you just a sock puppet?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Really, you want some proof, or are you just a sock puppet?

Proof works for me

I'm no ones puppet, are you??

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

This OP is the nuttiest, fruit-cake story yet. There are so many enormous failures that I can only list a few.

1. There was no announcement about a new planet Tyche
3. Google sky are old plates - not new
4. A brown dwarf would not be surrounded by moons
5. An object 2.5x the mass of Jupiter could not be a brown dwarf
6. A planet beyond Mars would be too far away to affect Earth's magnetic field
7. A Jupiter sized object would be seen by the naked eye
8. A Jupiter massed object would have been seen by NASA out 50x the distance to Pluto
9. A Jupiter massed object would have been seen months ago by amateur astronomers
10. Google's splicing algorithm leaves out areas of bad splicing - besides the plates are old, not recent

You also contradict yourself here:

ascending from the southern hemisphere of our solar system

with

the dwarf, Earth and Sun line up

So many very bad mistakes and all in a single post. Is this an effort to write the most mistake riddled OP ever?

Of course there is no new announcement...to prevent panic.
WISE is being put into hibernation
Don't know about google sky plates...just know they have blocked our vision of something.
How do you know a brown dwarf would not be surrounded by moons....are you sure? Out of all the possible brown dwarfs...you are absolutely sure none have moons...huh!
Planet beyond Mars affecting earths magnetics...well I don't know, if it isn't then what is?
Seen with the Naked eye...I don't have a telescope and I'm not a scientist, but you may be right...I just don't know....but it is not Jupiter sized...but many times larger.
Of course Nasa would have seen it...but hello (anyone in there)....they are not telling us soooo we don't freak out!
Again...I don't know if you can see the object or not, I would have to defer to someone with a telescope.
Google plates old...ok that explains it! Thanks...What was I actually thinking! oofph!

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by WhateverHappens

Take your time, don't rush

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

AHEM!!!!!!

NO. I have personal knowledge, and an almost "physical sense" that THIS is far, far, far from true....sorry, you should review more carefully....(Ooops, can't because most have been removed!!):

You might be a little late to THIS rodeo, cowboy.....

IN order to make this more to the point...."NIBIRU" IS A HOAX!!!!!

"NIBIRU" IS A FRAUD!!!

"NIBIRU" IS BUPKIS!!! (No, I;m not Jewish....but any with at least minimal knowledge of humor will know that term??)

People....stop, drop and TRY to think for yourselves, please!!! Do the research into the speeds of astronomical bodies...and then do the MATH!! It isn't difficult.

Do some BACK calculations. Assume, just to play "Devil's Advocate", a VERY large celestial body (a planet "four times as large as Jupiter", for instance) that will be within range to strike Earth in only, what? One year and 10-11 months?? OK....DO the MATH! Determine distance and velocity. Keep in mind also, that NOTHING, and I mean, NOTHING can be "hiding" within our Solar System....not of that size and therefore, MASS!!! Anything that massive would have very, very evident and devastating effects, and perturbations on the observed orbits of the other bodies in our System...all of which are showing NO signs of any changes.

THINK! Please, for your own sakes....and the sake of sanity. Because, otherwise....well. Must I say it?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Do you know how to do a search, or should i guide you

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

universal extractor is a freeware program that basically will extract the contents of archives
like zip, rar, etc but will also extract the contents of installers and such

the kmz file when downloaded and clicked will open up google earth import the data from the XML and patch the Black Oblong

instead of clicking on it i used UE to extract the contents; a KML file called doc which when opened with Notepad++ looks like a XML and a JPEG called Voorwerp,which is dutch for object said word when googled brings up this interesting link
en.wikipedia.org...

file properties indicate it was created today

basically anybody could have whipped this up the jpeg seems to have been stripped of most of its meta data [no Exiif info]

interesting eh?

Yes...I've seen that image before...very interesting, from the Leo Constellation

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

AHEM!!!!!!

NO. I have personal knowledge, and an almost "physical sense" that THIS is far, far, far from true....sorry, you should review more carefully....(Ooops, can't because most have been removed!!):

You might be a little late to THIS rodeo, cowboy.....

IN order to make this more to the point...."NIBIRU" IS A HOAX!!!!!

"NIBIRU" IS A FRAUD!!!

"NIBIRU" IS BUPKIS!!! (No, I;m not Jewish....but any with at least minimal knowledge of humor will know that term??)

People....stop, drop and TRY to think for yourselves, please!!! Do the research into the speeds of astronomical bodies...and then do the MATH!! It isn't difficult.

Do some BACK calculations. Assume, just to play "Devil's Advocate", a VERY large celestial body (a planet "four times as large as Jupiter", for instance) that will be within range to strike Earth in only, what? One year and 10-11 months?? OK....DO the MATH! Determine distance and velocity. Keep in mind also, that NOTHING, and I mean, NOTHING can be "hiding" within our Solar System....not of that size and therefore, MASS!!! Anything that massive would have very, very evident and devastating effects, and perturbations on the observed orbits of the other bodies in our System...all of which are showing NO signs of any changes.

THINK! Please, for your own sakes....and the sake of sanity. Because, otherwise....well. Must I say it?

A PLANET BY ANY OTHER NAME......AHEM! Nasa calls it Tyche...here's the article where they admit WISE has photographed it...

www.digitaljournal.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

AHEM......

Do you actually read my posts weed??

Here's one I prepared earlier..

BTW, I do not think there is a star/planet hidden in our solar system..

Now just what was that rant in aid of ??

BTW, NASA have said they will check the WISE pics to see if there are pics proving the existence of Tyche..
They are NOT denying it is out there...

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Sometimes whenever i feel good about humanity and it's generosity and it's accomplishments i log onto ATS 2012 forum and see the ignorance the contrast would make me laugh if it wasn't so depressing.

So let me get this straight this GIANT brown dwarf (already paradoxical) is heading into or near earth without disturbing any of the other planets orbital fields, is hurtling towards us at 1/3rd the speed of light (i heard that one on this thread) and according to OP's site is 25 AU out (unable to verify this). despite being this MASSIVE OBJECT that's hiding behind the sun... oh wait that's nibiru...but this is nibiru.... O.o (teleportation???) no one in history not even the Mayans who were fascinated by the consternation's saw this doomsday star orbit in fact not even modern astronomical charts state that a planet even resembling nibiru exist within our solar system wich is odd since we have been observing the stars for millenia.

Welp my work here is done good luck with nibiru deely i'm off to book my new years holiday 2013 in hawii

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by blazenresearcher

A PLANET BY ANY OTHER NAME......AHEM! Nasa calls it Tyche...here's the article where they admit WISE has photographed it...

Perhaps you should have read the article.

Q: When could data from WISE confirm or rule out the existence of the hypothesized planet Tyche?
A: It is too early to know whether WISE data confirms or rules out a large object in the Oort cloud. Analysis over the next couple of years will be needed to determine if WISE has actually detected such a world or not.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Do you know how to do a search, or should i guide you

Mate, why would I waste my time with the likes of you?
You asked If I wanted proof and I answered yes..
That infers that YOU do the searching, not me..As it was YOU that made the initial claim..

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join