It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Google and NASA hiding Nibiru?

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by da pickles
could all this iminent doom and gloom be because somebody read the below article incorrectly?
www.scientificamerican.com...

ummm...NO

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by blazenresearcher

Originally posted by makinit66
reply to post by Human_Alien

wait...what?? the govt MIGHT shut down on March 4th? I hadn't heard that...hmmmm

March 4th .....How CONVENIENT! READ BELOW

www.washingtonpost.com...
edit on 20-2-2011 by blazenresearcher because: (no reason given)

For most of the WTF news worthy topics, just check out my threads

I already covered this earlier but yeah. Ain't that another kick in the coincidental arse???

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Do these astronomers/scientists always name planets that don't exist.? Cause this one has how many names.
Tyche
Nibiru
Herclolobus
Eros
I'm sure there are more.

ABOVE TOP SECRET
edit on 20-2-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Nemisis
The Destroyer
Binary Twin

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I just wonder how long will NASA and Google be able to hide Nibiru? What is its Trajectory?
What does it look like at night? Would it be red or blue?
WISE is shut down. I think everyone just needs to start looking to the skies themselves. We will never get any information from NASA that isn't riddled with holes and coated in horse manure.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by blazenresearcher

Originally posted by makinit66

wait...what?? the govt MIGHT shut down on March 4th? I hadn't heard that...hmmmm

March 4th .....How CONVENIENT! READ BELOW

www.washingtonpost.com...

Yes...If or when it happens...I will take that as an indication. I live nearby DC and if everyone bugs out after that...then I guess it will all be true.

For most of the WTF news worthy topics, just check out my threads

I already covered this earlier but yeah. Ain't that another kick in the coincidental arse???

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
thougth this was interesting coincidence.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

>SIGH<

155+ "flags", only Day Two.....and, regardless of ANY date prediction and "nibiru" mania.....I see that this formula is a "winner" on ATS. And, it makes me very, very sad (and disappointed) by the lack of critical thinking skills displayed. Truly, saddened. Embarrassed, even, for the reputation of this site, especially in view of the most recent and ever-increasing attention and popularity and exposure it is receiving.

I will make a "Date Prediction" here: 19 February, 2011. A date that (may) live in infamy.....

....to support my point, and dismay, I will only repeat a short sentence fragment FROM the Opeing Post (OP) of this thread....please, please I implore all those who have been suckered in here, to consider this very, very carefully, with sensible reflection and deep thought:

I've personally sensed Nibiru being nearby for some time now and .....

I rest my case.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by daggyz
"I've personally sensed Nibiru or some time now......"

That one statement shows how wacko and probably phyco some people are when they say they can 'sense' a planet billions of miles away but can't even hear the voice of their own planet....

Not sure who you're quoting but that is a very narrow minded way of responding.
Sure, it might sound odd to you but do you know your own government employs remote viewers? That's right. They pay people to sit there, astral project themselves places (usually for war purposes) then report their findings.

Do you also realize the Navy practices teleportation and cloaking?

And that's just the tip of the hidden ice berg my friend.

So please, get yourself familiar with what's REALLY happening behind the scenes because once you realize what the very people you trust are doing, you'll never say never again.

So people 'sensing'?....is child's play! We all have that capability plus...much more.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhateverHappens

Or it could be a load of crap.See you March 5th, doubt you'll be returning to this thread.

Why wouldn't I be returning to the thread? Do you think I put these threads out for the panic-sensation it might bring to other Humans and then just sit back and laugh?

If so, you got me all wrong buddy.

I never said I 100% agree with this. I don't want anything devastating to happen to any of us. So, if this thread is still active, I'll be back (unless communications get wiped out). I have tons of other threads concurrently running so I don't always have the time to dedicate to one thread. Plus, I do have a life too.

I make my threads proudly and as honest as I can possibly present them. They might lean more one way than the other but that's because I am passionately opinionated.

I am not a punk, inciter, doom-predictor, prophet or forum fear-monger.

I really just share things I personally find riveting and/or interesting and I know there are many like-minded people like me on here.

There are just too many signs that point to something major happening. Shall I list them...

Solar Maximum...X flares, CME's,
Strange Weather...
Locally - Brush fires in DC.....in Feb...come on!
Magnetic Poles moving quickly
Auroras in as far south as Minnesota...(unusual) They are usually only in the polar regions...OH Wait...The Poles are moving...I forgot!
Earthquakes...Volcanoes...Floods...Mass Animal Deaths...(oh that was just today)!
hmmm...Strange Clouds...Large Moon....Fire balls hurling down from the sky.

Yea hmmmm OK...nothing to see here...everyone go back to work and shopping....

OH Wait...I forgot the South Atlantic Anomaly acting up....
WISE shut down
Now...National Weather Service possible shut down
Government Shut down...March 4th

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by wingsfan
thougth this was interesting coincidence.

Oh my word! You should put that in a new thread. Thats a very big coincidence indeed!

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

universal extractor is a freeware program that basically will extract the contents of archives
like zip, rar, etc but will also extract the contents of installers and such

the kmz file when downloaded and clicked will open up google earth import the data from the XML and patch the Black Oblong

instead of clicking on it i used UE to extract the contents; a KML file called doc which when opened with Notepad++ looks like a XML and a JPEG called Voorwerp,which is dutch for object said word when googled brings up this interesting link
en.wikipedia.org...

file properties indicate it was created today

basically anybody could have whipped this up the jpeg seems to have been stripped of most of its meta data [no Exiif info]

interesting eh?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Correct me if I am wrong, this is just a thought.

If you downloaded it to your computer, wouldn't the date automatically be the date you downloaded it? Wouldn't that be why it shows today's date?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

This OP is the nuttiest, fruit-cake story yet. There are so many enormous failures that I can only list a few.

1. There was no announcement about a new planet Tyche
2. WISE was not turned off
3. Google sky are old plates - not new
4. A brown dwarf would not be surrounded by moons
5. An object 2.5x the mass of Jupiter could not be a brown dwarf
6. A planet beyond Mars would be too far away to affect Earth's magnetic field
7. A Jupiter sized object would be seen by the naked eye
8. A Jupiter massed object would have been seen by NASA out 50x the distance to Pluto
9. A Jupiter massed object would have been seen months ago by amateur astronomers
10. Google's splicing algorithm leaves out areas of bad splicing - besides the plates are old, not recent

You also contradict yourself here:

ascending from the southern hemisphere of our solar system

with

the dwarf, Earth and Sun line up

So many very bad mistakes and all in a single post. Is this an effort to write the most mistake riddled OP ever?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

>SIGH<

155+ "flags", only Day Two.....and, regardless of ANY date prediction and "nibiru" mania.....I see that this formula is a "winner" on ATS. And, it makes me very, very sad (and disappointed) by the lack of critical thinking skills displayed. Truly, saddened. Embarrassed, even, for the reputation of this site, especially in view of the most recent and ever-increasing attention and popularity and exposure it is receiving.

I will make a "Date Prediction" here: 19 February, 2011. A date that (may) live in infamy.....

....to support my point, and dismay, I will only repeat a short sentence fragment FROM the Opeing Post (OP) of this thread....please, please I implore all those who have been suckered in here, to consider this very, very carefully, with sensible reflection and deep thought:

I've personally sensed Nibiru being nearby for some time now and .....

I rest my case.

Oh...they are having a sale at Macy's today....Ya better hurry on over!

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Okay even if NASA and GOOGLE were in on it, you would think that 1 of the 196 countries in the world would have a telescope capable of seeing this and would spill the beans for the good of humanity. It will be interesting to see what takes place in less than 1 month.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by daggyz
"I've personally sensed Nibiru or some time now......"

That one statement shows how wacko and probably phyco some people are when they say they can 'sense' a planet billions of miles away but can't even hear the voice of their own planet....

Not sure who you're quoting but that is a very narrow minded way of responding.
Sure, it might sound odd to you but do you know your own government employs remote viewers? That's right. They pay people to sit there, astral project themselves places (usually for war purposes) then report their findings.

Do you also realize the Navy practices teleportation and cloaking?

And that's just the tip of the hidden ice berg my friend.

So please, get yourself familiar with what's REALLY happening behind the scenes because once you realize what the very people you trust are doing, you'll never say never again.

So people 'sensing'?....is child's play! We all have that capability plus...much more.

I "sense" stuff all the time...in fact I feel a lot of the changes going on...physically.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

2. WISE was not turned off

Are you serious???
Nasa Shuts Down WISE

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serizawa
Here the screen shot i just took, Nothing blacked out....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4a8c822523ac.png[/atsimg]

files.abovetopsecret.com...

If "they" were going to try and hide something in Google Earth, wouldn't they be better served to copy and paste another portion of the sky opposed to cropping out an entire section leaving it oddly black so even the dumbest of people would be able to notice it?

I don't work for NASA but I'm pretty sure that if I did and I wanted to hide something then I simply would copy another part of the sky and paste in the area that I wanted to cover up...not crop it out entirely.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
zetatalk.com...
Wow my first link.
Check out this website on the subject

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Yea, I get it, anyone who agrees with you is ok, anyone who does not has brain damage. I've seen enough of your posts to see that. Why ATS allows this carp is beyond me.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join