It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Google and NASA hiding Nibiru?

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by rstregooski
Russian Billboard, translated "It's coming"...

I think everyone at this point sees how you don't even have to go looking for hints like this.

I just don't get that at all . If this was simply a none issue ? It certainly is a nagging none issue.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by favouriteslave

Originally posted by Thyhorrorcosmic
According to stewart swerdlow nibiru was destroyed in 2003.

Can you give a link about this? Before we can believe it was destroyed it first has to have been proven to exist.

it has been destroyed figuritively. That all I can think is meant because it never existed. It was fiction dreamed up by some crazy lazy who believed some alien possessed her... It was supposed to have arrived here in 2003. Her name was Nancy Lieder. It's now been moved to arrive 2012 next date will probably be 2018
edit on 20-2-2011 by kykweer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Do these astronomers/scientists always name planets that don't exist.? Cause this one has how many names.
Tyche
Nibiru
Herclolobus
Eros
I'm sure there are more.

ABOVE TOP SECRET
edit on 20-2-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

S&F dude.
you must be drawing energy from nibiru itself what with your recent posting
and my internet on the fritz when things are getting somewhat exciting
will be catching up before commenting just saying hello

and no doubt the red phone is ringing since the magic word was said
see you at p21+

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

And at the time the article was published in 1983 the research team didn't know what they were seeing. However, by the time they published their follow-up papers in 1985 and 1987 they had successfully identified the objects as ultra-luminous young galaxies and a infrared cirrus. No objects were found in the outer solar system using IRAS. Just because the Washington Post doesn't do an article on something doesn't mean that articles weren't published in scientific journals. Here are the abstracts for the follow-up articles.

Unidentified IRAS sources - Ultrahigh-luminosity galaxies
The IRAS view of the extragalactic sky

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

That article is horribly biased and sensationalized. Not to mention not even reporting the facts correctly. No planet has been discovered. The originators of the Nemesis theory merely stated that if a planet exists out there then the proof will be in the WISE data. However, since the Nemesis hypothesis has been all but disproven they are now presenting a new hypothesis. There has been no evidence a new planet was discovered and in fact many scientists doubt that any new planet will be discovered. So, I fail to see how the author of that article could know both the composition and the orbit of a planet that hasn't even been shown to exist.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Ok here's my two cents, im not saying this is NOT nibiru, however, how about this theory, this is a planet with intelligent life on it? Maybe they are hiding this image because they know the public would identify it as planet nibiru and there would be chaos so they chose to hide it instead, if u hide something that people think is "planet x that will destroy earth" you can then somehow keep people under control... even tho this planet is not deadly. do u know where im getting at?

i dont know..who knows these days

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by thepainweaver

you can see it for yourself, just go cruzing round the amazon basin and you can see jungle trails that end suddenly. The canopy takes on a uniform pattern that even to a lowly desktop publisher is obviously the work of some cut and paste photo shoppery. But more importantly the massive scars of deforestation that i have observed over the last few years of using Google maps have totally disappeared. You could see massive logging operations easily, but now its just a pixillated blur.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Not that easy to understand how so much bird dogging can add up to nothing. kind a funny but you seemk to know what you're talking about. So hey I'm good with idea of we're all making much ado bout noth'in.

edit on 20-2-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
could all this iminent doom and gloom be because somebody read the below article incorrectly?
www.scientificamerican.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

I am intrigued by this topic and every time it comes up on the home page it seems the posts get more and more detailed. I have found an image on the Digital Sky Survey of the blacked out section in google sky and will include a link to the image. I basically registered in the google sky forums from within Google sky and searched for someone else asking the same question " Why is area 5h 53m 27s -6 10' 5 blacked out? The question in this forum was posted by user "ET_Eplorer_2012" and was replied to by "SyriusStar01. There are a lot of people posting asking the same question so check it out for yourself, this one just caught my eye. Anyway sorry to ramble on I have included the link to the image.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I do believe in the planet x aka Nibiru theory and yes there is evidence about it in the Sumerian texts and hieroglyphs that were depicted. I have read almost all Zecharia Sitchin books among other books and most of it make sense. How could the Sumerians, Mayans knew about all the planets, moons and even that Neptune had rings without them having any telescopes? We also can't see Neptunes ring with a 20 inch telescope and they knew about this??? And we only discovered that some planets had rings in the 70s i believe... I do believe Nasa knows about this planet but according to an interview Sitchin had done before he died was that the planet of the crossing will cross sometime around 2065/70.....

2012 is just a galactic alignment and a solar peak and nibiru has nothing to do with 2012...

Regards

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
I don't see how they could hide something that only claimed to have existed by an Economics major.

hahah yeah! funny stuff

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Why would NASA and Google want to hide a whole planet? What do they gain from making an entire planet disappear? I don't get it.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Originally posted by rstregooski
Russian Billboard, translated "It's coming"...

I think everyone at this point sees how you don't even have to go looking for hints like this.

I just don't get that at all . If this was simply a none issue ? It certainly is a nagging none issue.

I can see two things that indicate that this is a fake, (1) Feathering around the planets, and (2) The image on the billboard has been cropped horribly.
edit on 20-2-2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Simmy

The cylinder seal Sitchin uses as proof for the Sumerians knowledge of the solar system does not actually depict the solar system. Don't take my word for it though. Here is Dr. Michael Heiser's analysis of the cylinder seal in relation to Sitchin's theory.

A Brief Analysis of Cylinder Seal VA 243

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rhain
Looks like they have known about Tycho for some time now.

Their reports are found in this list of data.

NVO Inventory results. Link
These result are using the coordinates provided by OP.
Ok I am done posting..anyone can find this stuff if I can.

Rhain

umm sorry Rhain, but that tycho is a sattellite the proposed planet out in the oort cloud is named[tentatively] tyche

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Um.... the Oort cloud and between the orbits of Mars and Jupiter is at least a whole light year distance difference, LOL!

How can an error like this be published?!!!

Well I'm just totally swept away some common Joe in his backyard failed to notice a STAR, not a planet BUT A STAR! 2.5 times the size of Jupiter closer than Jupiter to Earth with a 5-inch cheap telescope. This is certainly big news! Bad bad NASA and Google, shame on them, LOL!
edit on 20-2-2011 by Illustronic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
reply to post by Simmy

The cylinder seal Sitchin uses as proof for the Sumerians knowledge of the solar system does not actually depict the solar system. Don't take my word for it though. Here is Dr. Michael Heiser's analysis of the cylinder seal in relation to Sitchin's theory.

A Brief Analysis of Cylinder Seal VA 243

Thanks Xcalibur254...

I did read that before however it is just another theory... I ain't saying Sitchin is correct but i tend to believe his theory more then others... A lot tried to debunk him while other still stick to his theories so I guess we will just have to wait and see if something ever crosses...

Thanks for the reply tough

Regards

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join