It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Google and NASA hiding Nibiru?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
According to stewart swerdlow nibiru was destroyed in 2003.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Threads like this are why I stop reading ATS every so often, this place drives me mad.

Nibiru is a brown dwarf and it's a comet.

It's between the orbits of Mars and Jupiter and it's in the Oort cloud.

It's so cold it absorbs all light so we can't see it, but Google/NASA have to blank out the sky so we can't see it.

All logic and reason go out the window. Embrace ignorance everybody.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Seeing as how the dates March 11th and March 15th have been important in this Nibiru/Elenin theory, I thought I would bring up something I noticed last night. Last night I went to watch "I Am Number Four" at the local Rave theater. They had many previews, but the overwhelming theme was about aliens/earth destruction. They had a preview for Battle: LA which seemed a bit on the coincidental side--where aliens land via meteor shower. After the preview the date 03/11/11 flashed on the screen. It seems everywhere you look there are these coincidences. Either something is being shoved down our throats to prepare us or the collective is in perfect synch. I don't know what it is, but it's freaky.
edit on 20-2-2011 by Freth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

You sense it do you Human-Alien well I sense somthing as well the aroma of well you know what!,sorry to be so blunt but when you use Google Earth,Google Sky etc I have a little

Google sky is a database of pictures that are stitched together to let you see an area of sky, It's NOT LIVE its NOT A TELESCOPE and many of the images were taken a while ago.

Also Hubble is not a space probe
AS YOU CLAIM its a TELESCOPE

Here is a link to a good amatuer astro photographers site.

www.thecosmicartgallery.com...

He is not even using equipment as good as some other amatuers yet look at the quality of the images,SO your claim that Nibiru could not be spotted is total and utter rubbish!.

The reason they cant get a picture of it is the camera would have to be in your head or any others believers because that is the ONLY PLACE IT EXISTS!!!

As others pointed out if it had the mass claimed we would see the effects of that, so lets set a challange for YOU Human_Alien if you can sense it
when will it arrive give us a date will give you a window a couple of months either SIDE lets put your super sense to the test! but more importantly what will you do when it doesn't show! Leave here with a bit of luck!

edit on 20-2-2011 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thyhorrorcosmic
According to stewart swerdlow nibiru was destroyed in 2003.

How can this be so? We're not altogether sure if Nibiru exists at all let alone able to claim that it was destroyed almost a decade ago.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Freth

Are you in the US or UK?

Only ask because a trailer for that movie aired on tv less than an hour ago with the March 11th release date and if you're US based then it seems a seemingly rare moment of a movie being released on the same day on both sides of the pond (considering we usually get movies out in cinemas here months after America first gets to see them unless it's a major movie such as Harry Potter and The Dark Knight but even then, the latter movie was released here a full week afetr the rest of the world)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Wow. If it's between the orbit of Mars and Jupiter AND it has moons, that would be reflecting sunlight, any one of millions of amature astronomers , myself included would be able to see it.

As for Hubble seeing it, the Hubble telescope doesn't have the proper focal length to focus on ANYTHING within our solar system. It was designed for deep-space imaging, out past several light years.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
This is a capture from WWT.
The second image shows that the star or whatever it is it's unidentified.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by Dilligaf28

You're speculating (and that's great) but please make sure you keep speculation and facts separate.

:

the hypocrisy in that statement is astounding, your whole OP is nothing but speculation .
edit on 20-2-2011 by Gixxer because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-2-2011 by Gixxer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
My apologies, didn't know how to embedd pics.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
Are you in the US or UK?

I am in the US. Yes, I know. Weird isn't it?
edit on 20-2-2011 by Freth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
C'mon, your link says all the pics are from 1958..
That's a joke right??

It is a fact that the original DSS data was digitized from photographic plates that originated at the Palomar Observatory in the 1950s (POSS-I) and again in the 1980s and 1990s (POSS-II). Much of the data in Google Sky is from these surveys. I doubt that all of the data is from the 1950s, but much of it is at least decades old. For this reason, it is both disturbing and a bit amusing to see certain individuals claiming that some mysterious object, allegedly due to arrive in our vicinity within a few months or years, in complete defiance of visible detection and our understanding of physics, was only just discovered by some enterprising soul with a YouTube account.

The "blacked out" coordinates (5:53:27, -6:10:56) in Google Sky are not blacked out on Sky-Map.

When dealing with anomalies in one source, it's often prudent to check other sources. Also, Phage linked to ESO in a previous post, where one can check the original digital images (created from the original plates). The infamous coordinates in question produce the following:

So either we are dealing with a massive conspiracy to hide a massive celestial object that stubbornly resists all attempts to observe it, wherein the various participants cannot even seem to agree on the best method of obscuring the data ------ or we're looking at a digital processing error.
edit on 20-2-2011 by UndeadDinosaur because: correction

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Human

A little more fuel on the fire is THIS. I wonder if anyone is putting this together yet? Government shuting down on the 10th? That's count em 1234 five days from March 15th.
edit on 20-2-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
How many days would it take for what ever is behind that blacked out image to be seen below or to the side of it..?

Say for example it took 7days and Nibiru should be below that black square...search the same coordinates and if that blacked out image has moved, then be worried.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
Human

A little more fuel on the fire is THIS. I wonder if anyone is putting this together yet? Government shuting down on the 10th? That's count em 1234 five days from March 15th.
edit on 20-2-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

Five whole days to pack up the family and get everyone safely tucked away in their new living quarters before TSHTF.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by madscientistintraining
from a scientific standpoint, one would assume if a brown dwarf star was in our solar system the sky would appear brighter at night,

Indeed.

From a scientific standpoint, one would assume that a planetary body 2.5x the size of Jupiter and closer than Jupiter would be brighter than Jupiter. Which, of course, is naked-eye visible to everybody.

So, this mystery Niburu would be plainly visible to everybody venturing outside in the southern hemisphere for the last few years.

I think we could call this one "self-debunked".

edit on 20-2-2011 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
I would think with all the astronomers gazing out at the night sky, this wouldn't have been able to be kept secret for long.

No. I don't believe it's within telescope reach. Nor within SOHO scope.
It's within HUBBLE and W.I.S.E. ranges however, W.I.S.E. was just shut off yesterday!

Can this conspiracy get any more suspicious? I mean really. One has to be brain-dead, highly medicated and/or in a television-zombie state of existence not to connect these dots.

I don't know what, if anything, March 15th might hold. I am just not that versed in any of this. I do research all I can and gravitate towards the things that personally resonate with me.

My beliefs, feelings, suspicions might not be yours. That's fine. I am not professing to know facts. I am just sharing what I believe MIGHT be relevant.

And about chemtrails and the possible connection.
There's two different takes (although most of us feel chemtrails have more purposes and functions than WD 40)
One take is, it's protecting Earth with aluminum particles so to deflect the ultraviolet rays that are possibly increasing as Nibiru draws nearer. And two, chemtrails are impeding the skies so NOT to be able to get a clear view of things.

Side note: There have been absolutely no chemtrails, that I can see, in the last 3 consecutive weeks (opposed to 5 previous consecutive weeks of being inundated)
The weather hasn't changed. I would presume the 'flight paths' have stayed the same and yet....no chemtrails. Funny how they appear in spurts!

And WeedWacker (who will be ignored) in ...............4, 3, 2, 1

the only way for u to see niburu is if you are part of a selective group of special people

then you will be able to sense it, otherwise, you wont be able to see anything

go to XXXXX.com and join the religion, then u will be able to see everything like I do

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://media.abovetopsecret.com/profile_gallery/zilebeliveunknown/&action=view&id=159934[atsimg]
[atsimg]http://media.abovetopsecret.com/profile_gallery/zilebeliveunknown/&action=view&id=159935[atsimg]

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by oxbow
Threads like this are why I stop reading ATS every so often, this place drives me mad.

Nibiru is a brown dwarf and it's a comet.

It's between the orbits of Mars and Jupiter and it's in the Oort cloud.

It's so cold it absorbs all light so we can't see it, but Google/NASA have to blank out the sky so we can't see it.

All logic and reason go out the window. Embrace ignorance everybody.

Star for you. Where is the logic here? Starting to give it omnipotent, omniscient god like qualities. It cannot be everywhere and everything.

The majority of solar systems ARE binary. The thought of our sun having a dark twin isn't that far fetched but sorry comet Elenin is just a comet. Incoming.........outgoing.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nitemare26

VENOM?? You had me almost move my family 500 miles from the east coast that I live on all because I assumed you were somewhat educated but yea I AM angry now! To find you didnt even look up your own facts before posting! Now everytime I see your threads in the future ESPECIALLY after MArch 15th when NOTHING happens I will definately not click on them anymore. If anyone is spiteful it is you that your half baked dreams and stories didnt get enough fools to follow in. Sorry I dont mean to be rude but if you like creating a reality for yourself DONT make threads about it scaring people to the point of moving their family and scenarioing out what they will do for work and food the next few months.

What the hell are you talking about? You almost moved because of a post?...... and you're blaming me? That is not only foolish....that's quite disturbing.

You've authored absolutely NO threads. Why are you on the side lines waiting to be told what to do?

Why don't YOU do some of your OWN research and share your findings with others instead of looking for hand outs? Why? Probably because you're a follower and can't decide much on your own and I suggest you change that attitude immediately!

I've known about Google Earth blackening out a portion of the sky for a year now. This is NOT new! I am very much up on all this 'conspiracy' for lack of another word.
What is new is "Tyche" and this brings it ALL together.

Look at my many OTHER threads that pretty much covers this and my thoughts on THIS!

I've felt Nibiru is a REAL planet for 20 years. This is MY feeling, my thought, my suspicion and my threads to share what I come across for consideration.

Read my OP thread. Is it MY fault you can't read???

Listen, no one knows what's in store. Some of us a hyper sensitive and have been on a quest for truth for years if not decades. I am one of those people. And now that things feel like they're culminating, I have a desire to share what I find and what I feel.

So my suggestion to you is, figure things out yourself. We're all in this together but we're all alone in figuring it out.
edit on 19-2-2011 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-2-2011 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

Wow, just wow!
You plagiarize, fear monger, and perpetrate a potential hoax based on your sneaking suspicions. BUT, when a naive member falls for your gobbledygook you yell, chastise and belittle them ? For shame...
edit on 20-2-2011 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join