It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Google and NASA hiding Nibiru?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Oh!

Well, if all this come to be, maybe "Sting" knew about it too. Very privy he must be with the elites, mi amigo...

"Fragile"
by Sting

If blood will flow when flesh and steel are one
Drying in the colour of the evening sun
Tomorrow's rain will wash the stains away
But something in our minds will always stay
Perhaps this final act was meant
To clinch a lifetime's argument
That nothing comes from violence and nothing ever could
For all those born beneath an angry star
Lest we forget how fragile we are

On and on the rain will fall
Like tears from a star like tears from a star
On and on the rain will say
How fragile we are how fragile we are

On and on the rain will fall
Like tears from a star like tears from a star
On and on the rain will say

Aaahhh! Couldn't help it folks. It just blends in to all of this. I find it very appropriate.

Go ahead, play your own copy and sing along with them lyrics.
edit on 20-2-2011 by headb because: typos. lyrics be tricky

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder
reply to post by cluckerspud

then your an idiot if you think its more likley to be a giant taco than an actual planet or brown dwarf behingd the black out..in fact u should be put in a padded cell somewhere if you think that....

or do u NOT really think that but just saying for the point of argument? in which case your a loser.

good day sir!

Your the idiot for responding AND a loser for not being able to detect sarcasm.. God day broad!

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

So, people who only had knowledge of the visible planets had a better understanding of the cosmos than our modern scientists?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Side note: There have been absolutely no chemtrails, that I can see, in the last 3 consecutive weeks (opposed to 5 previous consecutive weeks of being inundated)
The weather hasn't changed. I would presume the 'flight paths' have stayed the same and yet....no chemtrails. Funny how they appear in spurts!

And WeedWacker (who will be ignored) in ...............4, 3, 2, 1

are you in the US? from what I know, the weather all across the country has changed over the last few weeks. Several large storm systems have crossed the entire US and are now gone.

Fear mongering seems to be your specialty. Since you have tied two popular subjects on ATS together, why stop there? Why not suppose Bigfoot and Nessie are driving the planet sized spaceship NIBURU to Earth and can't wait to see their reptilian children who live at the center of Earth? It's nice to have new material to read here and nice to see out of the box thinking, but this is a bit overboard, even for you.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Why is that so hard for people to believe? Just having better techonology does not equate to understanding. Besides, how do you know what technology was around back then? Who is to say that the scientists of the time did not have access to more advanced instruments than we do now?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Echtelion

That topic is getting tiresome... always threads with the very same images and no proofs of any claims. How can WE know what is this reddish space body in the pics? What makes you so sure that this is "Nibiru" and that it's "coming right for us!!!"?

The potential existence of a brown dwarf near the Oort Cloud, and the outskirst of our solar system, has been told by mainstream scientists for at least 2 years.... the reasion why they can't confirm is because thie planet is invisible to the naked eye, and onyl visible through X-rays, which makes its existence as a planet doubtful (could be some sort of concentration of gas, or a planet in the making... who knows?).

And? What's your point? I ask that respectfully because you seem to almost confirm what most of us are saying.

But I disagree with 'why' they can't confirm this though. It's not that they don't know. It's more, what will this do to planet Earth and other bodies and possibly, science and religion if this IS inhabited.

So seeing modern scientists are having a hard time lying, I mean.....knowing, we need to go back to some of the ancient texts who seem to have a better handle on the cosmos than we obviously do (or admit).

We have to go back to the past to see our future. How profound.
Still think time is linear?
Spiral
Everything is spiral. Norway spiral was real!
The past is our future.

Here's the most beautifully depicted presentation that to me, explains it all.

My point? I don't have... only two questions that you don't seem to dare answering, and I'lll repeat, just in case:

How can WE know what is this reddish space body in the pics?

and...

What makes you so sure that this is "Nibiru" and that it's "coming right for us!!!"?

Assuming you are among the ones who believe 2 + 2 = 4, and that A and B aren't the same just because they are letters of the alphabet.
edit on 20/2/11 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

It is such a pity that Zecharia Sitchin is no longer with us; I knew him personally...he was active and vibrant physically as well as intellectually...right up until contact with him was abruptly and very unexpectedly lost this past summer. News of his death last October, arrived with little or no explanation, media attention to details, nor subsequent fanfare; Zecharia's advanced age notwithstanding, news of his passing was a shock and surprise to many. I know he would have been fascinated by this current line of discussion and would no doubt have much to contribute.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Human once again great post. Anyone that beleives the government tells the sheeple the truth is very ignorant of the facts for example

1) Sodium Flouride in toothpaste, rat poison, and fluoride to keep teeth perily white

2) Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq-we all know how that ended

3) flu shots with doses of mercury and other lovely substitances

4) The Tuskegee syphilis experiment which our govt knowingly gave syphilis out

5) there was now area 51

6) etc and so forth.

So people if you beleive that the W.I.S.E, Google, and other anomolies are being shut down by accident, and that information will not be released for several months, possibly years, it is at your own ignorance. As for me i know and have read several accounts that lead me to beleive there is some other reason to worry.

As they say when the government tells you to not worry and everything is fine, it is time to run like hell

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Instead of starting another thread and although this is not directly related to this thread, I just wanted to let you know that the Moon, on March 19th, will be the closest full Moon to Earth this entire year!

So this just adds to this nefarious March 15 -21st time line which, I don't think anything too devastating will happen. I do expect some higher than usual earthquakes and less shallow too.

But, other than my own personal prediction, are there any other possible implications or concerns?
I don't know but they're already warning about higher than normal tides though.

March 19 – features the closest full moon of 2011. Look for higher-than-usual tides along the ocean coastlines throughout the world.

Because the full moon shines opposite the sun in our sky, you’ll see the moon beaming all night tonight from dusk till dawn. This extra-close full moon will usher in large tides along the ocean shorelines for the next several days, especially if these high tides are accompanied by strong onshore winds.

earthsky.org...

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

How far away from yellow stone do you suggest?, i live near toronto.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Echtelion

M'friend. I am not sure about anything. I never postulate myself into that mindset nor do I ever come across that way.

I have very strong feelings and opinions though. Always have. I am hyper sensitive to my world.

I believe Nibiru not only exists but will be here shortly. No proof. No facts. Just a hunch.

Just keep in mind too please: I am not writing for the JPL newsletter. I am writing on a forum where I am sharing my beliefs (unlike NASA who shares in their lies and cover-ups)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I think the conspiracy of 'Nibiri' carries with it a great deal of stigma. I've always looked at the celestial game of cat and mouse a lot more pragmatically - these are some snippets of information which I personally believe are the most likely outcome of this "crossing" or "point of transition". Source : en.wikipedia.org...

Comet Elenin was discovered in Dec 2010 by a Russian Astronomer Leonid Elenin. Preliminary predictions have Comet Elenin coming within 42 million miles of the Earth, this is likely to change when the orbit is recalculated once it passes the Oort belt. It should be visible in the northern hemisphere in late October or early November 2011. When is was first discovered in Dec 2010 it was calculated to pass 8.8 Au (8.8 times the distance of the Sun form us) away. Today the orbital calculation is down to 0.24 Au with a minimum as low as 0.15 and continues to be recalculated. For comparison the Moon is 0.00256 away from Earth. It is most likely that the comet could bring an enormous amount of debris with it and Earth could pass through the debris trail. As with all celestial bodies we have a regular orbit that could well be what the original story of Nibiru is based on from ancient civilisations.

The above, to me, is plausible - no aliens, no mystery spacecraft, just plain simple mechanics of the universe in motion.
edit on 20-2-2011 by digitalf because: typo

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Lunartik

We know what the Ancients were aware of based on their own writings and artwork. I have yet to see any evidence that these people knew of any planets in our solar system that can't be seen with the naked eye, let alone references to things such as dark matter and black holes.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

But in that case, how did they accurately draw our solar system with or without the so called "missing" planets from our modern teaching? They didn't have telescopes or other equipment and since Venus looks like a star to the naked eye, how was it they were able to draw specifically planets in order of distance from the Sun?

I still think there's more to ancient civilisations than meets the eye and they weren't as primitive as we think (yet without thinking they were vastly superior to us either)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd

How far away from yellow stone do you suggest?, i live near toronto.

Oh, I don't know about this my friend. Really.
I am not in position to give advise based on predictions and opinions.

As I see it, if Earth and the Sun DOES have an adverse reaction to this new planet then, I don't know if there will be many places to run to anyway.

I just personally trust in the process.

I am located in Florida for gawd sakes. This is supposedly the first piece of real estate to go.
So. Am I scared? Nope.
Am I concerned? A little.

I am waiting for a little more confirmation (evidence) that things will indeed get a lot worse before they ever get better and my time line will be March 20th. The Spring's Equinox.

In the meantime, stay vigilant not worried

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

reply to post by Echtelion

M'friend. I am not sure about anything. I never postulate myself into that mindset nor do I ever come across that way.

I have very strong feelings and opinions though. Always have. I am hyper sensitive to my world.

I believe Nibiru not only exists but will be here shortly. No proof. No facts. Just a hunch.

Just keep in mind too please: I am not writing for the JPL newsletter. I am writing on a forum where I am sharing my beliefs (unlike NASA who shares in their lies and cover-ups)

Okay, well your feelings may be right, or not. We unfortunately can't discuss impressions and feelings.

Now I have a point: basing your beliefs on intuitions and feelings can be misleading and delusional. A comprehensive study of the universe is necessary to open our minds to other realms and possibilities, otherwise we stay shut in our little faith bubbles.

That doesn't mean approving JPL or NASA, since these are corporate institutions with their own political agendas... they can get in the way of the "truth" as much as the Church was, for two millenias.
edit on 20/2/11 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

human alien sorry man you lost me at:

'I've personally sensed Nibiru being nearby for some time now...'

Exactly how does that work?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Although you try to debunk some of my threads, you are by far, the funniest at doing so!
Love your humor

Wow, you consider that humor? Let me introduce you to Bob Saget.

Yeah, a hidden taco in space, stroke of comedic genius.
edit on 20-2-2011 by BrokenVisage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder

then your an idiot if you think its more likley to be a giant taco than an actual planet or brown dwarf behingd the black out..in fact u should be put in a padded cell somewhere if you think that....

or do u NOT really think that but just saying for the point of argument? in which case your a loser.

good day sir!

Your the idiot for responding AND a loser for not being able to detect sarcasm.. God day broad!

First line.

You're both idiots. Good god..

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join