It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Google and NASA hiding Nibiru?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

We still do not see it in the sky. This is must still be beyond the range of pluto if it is in fact a brown dwarf. Taking a conservative distance that it is at pluto distance right now, it would be 3,627,000,000 miles away. At a simple guesstimate of 17,520 hours until 2012, the planet would have to be going 207,020 mph. Considering the Earth is traveling twice this speed, and it is a gas of hot air, we really don't have anything to be afraid of. We will simply pulse through it, in fact obliterating Niburi. Perhaps we will feel a bit hotter. But in fact, with moons such as titan orbiting around a planet with the same gravity as Earth, I think we really do not have anything to worry about.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by FoxfilesMulder
I'm not expert, but........

If a brown dwarf 2.5 Jupiters mass were to pass through our solar system, wouldn't the planets, everything in its path and a large surrounding area go flying like a bowling ball hitting the pins?

Or are we all talking about a new paranormal universe entity here called a ghost dwarf which passes through matter?

"Density is Mass divided by Volume therefore increasing the mass while holding the volume constant will increase the density" - en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by lilsmurf

Great postings on this. It would be extremely interesting to see how how google still image of Niburu and it's moons compares with/corresponds to the oft shown Sumerian tablet supposedly showing our own solar system.

Perhaps with more clarity and definition, additional corresponding moons will be revealed in the google image...and we may find that the Sumerians were actually representing the Niburu system, rather than our own.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Good to see that plagiarism is alive and kicking.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I'm sure someone already said this, but it's "Are Google and..."

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
What are the actual full Coords of these objects? I am a member of a Proffessional and Amateur Astronomers Forum. I will ask their opinion....But I eed the full coords......I'll browse through the thread now just incase they have been posted.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by drakus
As long as you people keep relying on GOOGLE for your astronomical observations YOU ARE SCREWED UP, pick up a telescope and watch for yourself. You CAN clearly see Jupiter with a regular amateurish telescope.
How on hell wouldn't you see an object 2.5 jups between mars and jupiter???

Answer is: It only peeks out from behind Jupiter when everyone's asleep...peek-a-boo little earth...

As for why GOOGLE may not have updated that little black box in the years since it was first noticed; well if were "Mr. GOOGLE", I'd leave it that way too...Another few thousand people downloaded GOOGLE SKY in the last 48 hours since this new round of Planet X resurgence occurred here and three other web-sites like ATS...and GOD (GODDESS, JA, BUDDHA, etc.) only knows how many over the years (Almost three now) have done the same thing to stare at the little black box and let their imaginations run wild.

Personally, I think the black box hides the true face of GOD, and they don't want us to know that it's a WOMAN!

edit on 20-2-2011 by odd1out because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by oooGIPPERooo

Err lol? Go check the nasa site etc for info on WISE. Its job was to look at a small part of the sky for a few years to determian the amount of stars in its view to calcuate how many low light level stars are really out there. After it was done, it was to be disabled.

Its nothing like hubble at all. Hubble was sent up as an ON going project etc. The next proper ongoing telescope project(Webb Telescope) is around 2015.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
If someone has already posted something similar, then I apologize for not yet having read all previous posts.
My concern is for those whose reaction to this Nibiru thing, is similar to the reactions of many folk during the live Orson Welles broadcast of War Of The Worlds. There could be people who are suffering mental illness that will cause them to react in ways inconceivable to those who are mentally fit. It wouldn't surprise me to read (I haven't watched tv news since shortly after 9/11) about some poor guy whom after reading about this Nibiru, grabs a weapon and offs his entire family, rather than have them exposed to what would be to believers, those last few most terrifying weeks, days and hours, imaginable. I consider myself of sound mind (my wife will no doubt differ), but if the planet was going to get blown up for real, I couldn't imagine myself letting the woman I deeply love, experience the terror of those last days. Anyone know (if it is for real) just how big in comparison say to our moon, Nibiru would appear in the sky during its closest approach?

link   

link   

Err. I look at Jupiter and its MOONS(even smaller) every year through a #ty little telescope. The oort cloud is not going to stop you from seeing a 2.2x size Jupiter or even Jupiter object from being visible in it.

I find it amusing how u assume we cant see these objects lol.
If there is any object hiding anywhere in our solar system and its as large as people think, it will be located far far out near the edge of our solar system, maybe causing debris and comets to come towards the inner solar system. No dooms day soz :<

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Both Google and the US Government get their imagery from this company, here's a short wiki clip of them:

"GeoEye Inc. (NASDAQ: GEOY) (formerly Orbital Imaging Corporation or ORBIMAGE) is a commercial satellite imagery company based in Dulles, Virginia that is the world's largest space imaging corporation."

Here is their website: GeoEye, Inc
----------

Google gets one layer less resolution than the Gov. Look around the site, very interesting.

Oh and these are for above Earth imaging.

edit on 20-2-2011 by donatellanator because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I have requested up to date images from members of the Star Gazers Lounge...I'll post as soon as I get responses..

[urlstargazerslounge.com...[/url]
edit on 20-2-2011 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-2-2011 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Draken

Err. I look at Jupiter and its MOONS(even smaller) every year through a #ty little telescope. The oort cloud is not going to stop you from seeing a 2.2x size Jupiter or even Jupiter object from being visible in it.

I find it amusing how u assume we cant see these objects lol.
If there is any object hiding anywhere in our solar system and its as large as people think, it will be located far far out near the edge of our solar system, maybe causing debris and comets to come towards the inner solar system. No dooms day soz :<

They're the ones saying they can't see it. They use infrared bands so they're picking up heat signatures, not the tangible objects themselves!

I am just a regular person, living on a regular planet. I don't know what NASA is truly capable of doing or knowing however, I believe strongly they have technology that would likely give us all a heart attack if we ever found out. I believe they have learned and mastered the use worm-holes and teleportation.
The Philadelphia Experiment and Montauk Project weren't for nothing and that was over 60 years ago. Can you imagine what they're doing now?????

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

That topic is getting tiresome... always threads with the very same images and no proofs of any claims. How can WE know what is this reddish space body in the pics? What makes you so sure that this is "Nibiru" and that it's "coming right for us!!!"?

The potential existence of a brown dwarf near the Oort Cloud, and the outskirst of our solar system, has been told by mainstream scientists for at least 2 years.... the reason why they can't confirm is most probably because thie planet is invisible to the naked eye, and only visible through X-rays, which makes its existence as a planet doubtful (could be some sort of concentration of gas, or a planet in the making... who knows?).
edit on 20/2/11 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by donatellanator
Both Google and the US Government get their imagery from this company, here's a short wiki clip of them:

"GeoEye Inc. (NASDAQ: GEOY) (formerly Orbital Imaging Corporation or ORBIMAGE) is a commercial satellite imagery company based in Dulles, Virginia that is the world's largest space imaging corporation."

Here is their website: GeoEye, Inc
----------

Google gets one layer less resolution than the Gov. Look around the site, very interesting.

Oh and these are for above Earth imaging.

edit on 20-2-2011 by donatellanator because: (no reason given)

This Google glitch, if you will, has been over 3 years.
Doesn't that strike anyone as a bit odd?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

Is that really necessary?

Does portraying others in a negative light make you feel superior?

Let's try to play nice. There is no need to treat people badly.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Why do people still think that there is a Planet X?

From a scientific perspective it's like saying the Earth is flat.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Echtelion

That topic is getting tiresome... always threads with the very same images and no proofs of any claims. How can WE know what is this reddish space body in the pics? What makes you so sure that this is "Nibiru" and that it's "coming right for us!!!"?

The potential existence of a brown dwarf near the Oort Cloud, and the outskirst of our solar system, has been told by mainstream scientists for at least 2 years.... the reasion why they can't confirm is because thie planet is invisible to the naked eye, and onyl visible through X-rays, which makes its existence as a planet doubtful (could be some sort of concentration of gas, or a planet in the making... who knows?).

And? What's your point? I ask that respectfully because you seem to almost confirm what most of us are saying.

But I disagree with 'why' they can't confirm this though. It's not that they don't know. It's more, what will this do to planet Earth and other bodies and possibly, science and religion if this IS inhabited.

So seeing modern scientists are having a hard time lying, I mean.....knowing, we need to go back to some of the ancient texts who seem to have a better handle on the cosmos than we obviously do (or admit).

We have to go back to the past to see our future. How profound.
Still think time is linear?
Spiral
Everything is spiral. Norway spiral was real!
The past is our future.

Here's the most beautifully depicted presentation that to me, explains it all.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Strikes me as very odd. Very very odd. About as odd as the way google has become the dominant search engine on the web.

Bear with me, because this is relevant. If you were TPTB and were worried about the internet becoming a way for information to spread that you didnt particularly want out there, and if you wanted a 'soft option' to stop the most sensitive of that information, what better way than making a dominant search engine that you could then manipulate.

That way people think they are getting information, but really it is still controlled.

This is what is happening with the 'glitch'. Of course Nibaru is out there, they just are not ready for you to see it yet. When you finally do, they won't give a damn that you know they lied, because that will be least of everyones immediate worries.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join