It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Google and NASA hiding Nibiru?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Serizawa
Here the screen shot i just took, Nothing blacked out....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4a8c822523ac.png[/atsimg]

files.abovetopsecret.com...

For what it's worth, your 2nd set of coordinates do not match the ones used in video so you may be looking in the wrong area.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
There are thousands scientists ,astronomers ..you think everyone is hiding this ? what a nonsence

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Real or not...I guess we will find out eventually. But what really kills me about this, and most other threads is that regardless of the topic...it is always the government, etc. that is hiding important information from us.

If everyone is so sure that the government hides UFO, alien, doomsday, volcano, etc. information from us, then why do we still allow them to exist...fund them...or pay them to build their "underground cities"? We don't trust them, we don't believe a word they say, we know they are stealing for their profit, we know they see power as a means to control us, we know we are cattle in their eyes (money, work, etc.)...and so on.

I can understand some individuals wanting to be "pets" in that they can have fun and live life, oblivious to what is going on around them...meaning the bad news, etc. But I also believe that a growing majority of us are sick of being treated like children and want to know everything. We want to know what we have paid the government to discover, we want the drugs that are being hidden for profits sake, etc.

I'm a firm believer in solving the "problem", instead of putting a band-aid on the "symptom". But as I continue reading such threads, I'm left believing that the "problem" are those we put into power.

link   
excuse my ignorance...but wouldnt an object bigger than jupiter and closer to earth than jupiter be easily visible to any amature astronomer? it wouldnt take much of a telescope to see that thing. so even if google and nasa are hiding it on google earth..nobody is stopping us from just having a look into the sky ourselves.

also...where have you got all this information from? if NASA arent releasing any info...and we cant see it from earth...how do you know its size, direction of movement...speed, and affects it may have on earth.

just asking

link   
reply to post by FoxfilesMulder

its only digital stars and flags. nothing to worry about friend. he done us who find this threat real a favor by copy and pasting, i really appreciate this thread, i am not a selfish man therefore i couldn't care less about how many S&F he gets. nice post OP, S&F

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
For those interested (or without a stellarium type program) the co-ordinates are very close to the orion belt. i.e. about one thumbs space at arms lengh to the left diagonal of orions belt (if he was standing on his feet) - this is visible very clearly from where i am. I'll grab the telescope tomorrow to see if i can spot anything. but as i posted previously - if its bigger, brighter and closer than Jupiter, this would stand out almost like a mini 2nd moon.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by Seekeye2

My husband just checked it out and it's still blacked out!

Odd that it's still blacked out..
But I can't get past the fact that if a planet/star 2.5 times the size of Jupiter was inbetween Jupiter and Mars we WOULD be able to see it without the help of google..

The images in Google Earth/Sky are not live. They can be many years old. They come from a variety of sources and are updated periodically as new images become available. I'll bet there are areas of Google's sky images (it's a giant stitched together mosaic) that are many years old...

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Most of you debunkers dont actualy have any proof to say its bs, you just mouth off and dont actualy show anything to prove it, at least some people go to the effort to research,u will regret it one day when you do debunk something or try to and you really get proven wrong, just like those who said ufos are fake and look at the believers now, serriosley, if you think NASA doesnt lie to you go do your research and look into ufos, then come back to this topic, serriosley its not hard to black out a planet, its a picture based program not live video,even if uts bigger then pluto or what ever it is u can still hide it, google sky is not made by each millimiter in acuracey,and if you are a ufo believer why do you think you see no ufos in google sky? hmm...stop blabling and if you got nothing better to do then put people down and carry on like a raging wack job who lacks coherence delete your account.
edit on 19/01/2011 by Tahnya86 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19/01/2011 by Tahnya86 because: Typoes

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Nibiru would be interesting if it wasn't more impossible then the Easter bunny.

A brown dwarf traveling through our solar system would wreck havoc on a scale that would be the end of Earth.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
It's an unfalsifiable hypothesis like predicting the rapture.

No scientist has confirmed so far, it's impossible to gather information over a brown dwarf out of a sea potential brown dwarfs.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Tahnya86

Settle down, it's only a forum...nobody's lives are at stake.

Most of you debunkers dont actualy have any proof to say its bs, you just mouth off and dont actualy show anything to prove it, at least some people go to the effort to research,u will regret it one day when you do debunk something or try to and you really get proven wrong, just like thoose who said ufos are fake and look at the believers now, serriosley, if you think NASA doesnt lie to you go do your research and look into ufos, then come back to this topic, serriosley its not hard to black out a planet, its a picture based program not live video,even if uts bigger then pluto or what ever it is u can still hide it, google sky is not made by each millimiter in acuracey,and if you are a ufo believer why do you think you see no ufos in google sky?

Hmmm. I'm not sure whether to award you this week's Longest Sentence Medal or the month's Most Commas in a Sentence Trophy. It's the trophy you want to aiming for.

*winners are notified by u2u

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

LOL win.

Nibiru is an unfalsifiable hypothesis. It's like saying there's magic invisible unicorns, you don't have the means to verify you're claim, but you'll just go with it anyway.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
This is a big if here..

Say that niburu a rouge planet huge comet a brown dwarf something IS coming, what exactly can we do about it?

We can't prepare for something that we don't understand the full implications of. We don't have any events like this on (modern scientific) record so the end result is only theory

If its an ELE we are all screwed regardless of how much we try to get ready for it.

All the speculation in the world will not save us in the end. So why are we putting so much effort into trying to guess what is going to happen or what NASA is hiding when it likely won't do us a damn bit of good?

I am left wondering..what is the point?

Would it be better to know something is coming and live in fear? Or be clueless?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by awake_and_aware

True enough.

Although quite a few people like this idea of a planetary/brown dwarf system hurtling through our exclusive Solar community (lowering the tone of the neighbourhood), it'd make a crap plot for a movie.

Too implausible and no narrative/logical integrity

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

I'm not so sure, they did make "The Core", "Armageddon" and "2012" - truly awful movies.

And they could make some nonsense up about our existence in a binary solar system, the brown dwarf is the 0 and the Sun is the 1 - xD

They could do some nonsense about NASA covering it up.

I'm sure people would flock to the cinemas considering the recent "hype" surrounding 2012

edit on 20/2/11 by awake_and_aware because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Tahnya86

I would just like to know, are you serious? I see you take the topics of anything space related just a little too personal.... My favorite is when you try to put debunkers down and say look at the UFO believers now! WHAT?!?!? They are still just believers!!!

I'm not denying the existence of UFO's or anything because they could be possible but you guys are just grasping at straws here... Saying NASA and the government is hiding something anybody who looks up at the night sky would be able to see is kind of ridiculous....

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silicis n Volvo
excuse my ignorance...but wouldnt an object bigger than jupiter and closer to earth than jupiter be easily visible to any amature astronomer? it wouldnt take much of a telescope to see that thing. so even if google and nasa are hiding it on google earth..nobody is stopping us from just having a look into the sky ourselves.

also...where have you got all this information from? if NASA arent releasing any info...and we cant see it from earth...how do you know its size, direction of movement...speed, and affects it may have on earth.

just asking

Not necessarily especially if it's hanging out in the Ort section of the solar system!

Typical telescopes nor SOHO/LASCO would be able to pick it up (I don't believe). It's way too far away yet but close enough to, what I believe, possibly affect our Sun which in turn, is affecting the planets.

I believe only machines like Hubble and W.I.S.E. (which, they JUST turned off on Friday
) are the only powerful enough scopes to detect this body (bodies).

I deeply believe they've known about this (these) body for years. They don't just share with us 'news' they obtain especially if it's unconfirmed. The PTB don't work like that.
They would discover something. Then they'd ponder it. Run it through Think-Tanks. Consider the implications. Maybe try to find some selfish beneficial use from it to further the Elite's agenda for greed and THEN............they tell the minion.

I believe Robert Harrington knew back in the late 1980's-early 1990's and was possibly killed for making a public statement about it.

NASA just doesn't find or in this case, prematurely find something this life alternating and just make a casual announcement about it. Although, they've been spoon feeding us this idea for years now.

I think the conundrum of theirs is this: They don't know for sure (or maybe they do) if this is an occupied planet and if this is not a planet--- but our binary dwarf sun then, are there planets, moons/celestial bodies hitching a ride with this massive body and, could THEY be possibly inhabited?
This is the conundrum.

And according to the Sumerians, this is the home base for the Annunaki who are the creators of mankind.

This whole cover-story is hogwash. Between Betelgeuse exploding, Nemesis, and now Tyche, Elenin etc.....this is just for us to get used to the idea that things are happening out in space. And by the time they make an official announcement, most won't care.

Hell, look at some of the posts on this thread already. Some see no big deal.
So I'd say Operation - "Confuse the Crap out of Everyone" to be a huge success!

They know it's out there.
We know it's out there.
The Sumerians and Mayans (and other ancient cultures) knew it is out there and takes 3600 years to swing into the inner solar system and soon, there will be no denying it.
edit on 20-2-2011 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
16 pages of reading and I came to the conclusion that I had before I even started reading. Its a hoax.

Yes there is a black square on Google Sky, but NASA sky has the missing textures.

Nibiru is the name Zecharia Sitchen gave to the ancient brown dwarf called Marduk, the entire "Nibiru" theory was lost in translation the moment Sitchen gave it that name.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I thought our Galaxy was not quite the Milky Way, I thought our Galaxy was a dwarf Galaxy called Sagittarius and that we have been attaching ourselves to the Milky Way for the last few thousand years (tens of thousands?). This would mean that the orbital path of anything in our dwarf Galaxy would constantly change due to the attachment process of the two Galaxies. People say Marduk takes 3,600 years to come into view, I even read it was more than that somewhere; something like 36,000 years. People talk sh#t and to be honest if Marduk did arrive in our life time, there is nothing I can personally do to stop it, enjoy life and I say that without sounding like an ignorant sheep. I know we can not ignore things like this as it is/would-be very important; but there is nothing we can do about it.

I know animals, fish, birds have all been randomly dying globally. I know things are looking weird these days, polar caps melting, earthquakes, floods etc...but these are all natural cycles. Especially when our Sun wakes up from a slumber, especially when the ancient age of Pisces is ending in 1.5yrs and we enter the age of no age until we enter the age of Aquarius in 2150AD. I just heard that TPTB are changing our time zones, making us alter the times by two hours (I heard Gordon Brown mention this a year or so ago and thought it was very Ceaser of him to do so).

Things are changing astronomically (always/constantly), we have to adopt as a species, in a non-ignorant way; we have to "go with the flow". If everyone where to become depressed about something we have no control of, then what does that make us as a species? I say, live your life, yes do your research and deny ignorance but do not dwell on something that has no mathematical proof that goes against astrophysics and the calculative thought process of modern man. JPL made Stardust/NExT fly very closely past a comet only a few kilometers in diameter that was located billions of miles away from earth, they done this by using math.

I am in kind of a rush at the moment here, need to do a few things but I just want to say that it is nice to see people are interested in protecting our planet and I commend them for even questioning it as I see hundreds of dumb people everyday in my life that only talk about Lady-GaGa and shoes. Well done for being concerned and researching the stars. Personally I think everyone on this forum should be more concerned about comets and asteroids than a brown dwarf and if TPTB are hiding anything (astronomically), I think it would be either a comet or asteroid.

Do not forget that Jupiter would be considered a brown dwarf itself, only it lacks fused deuterium. If Marduk where anywhere in our solar system, as many people have said already on this thread; we would have felt its affects a long time ago as Marduk being a brown dwarf would have fused deuterium making it extremely extremely heavy and dense. For example, imagine Jupiter being equivalent in weight (not hollowness) as a ping-pong ball, Marduk would then be like a snooker ball when comparing weight. Jupiter pulls our Moon (IIRC) 9mm away from us each year. If Jupiter can do that, imagine what Marduk would do to Jupiter, our Sun, our own planet and everything else in our solar neighborhood.

I am not saying Marduk does not exist, I am saying that it could be long gone by now, or a long way out there. Nothing for us to be worried about in our life time.
edit on 20/2/2011 by the_denv because: sp

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

They know it's out there.
We know it's out there.

Well come, enlighten us, how did scientists find it, what's the specifications, the size, the speed of orbit. - Basically i want evidence, not claims.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

...a brown dwarf with three moons is currently between Jupiter and Mars orbit ascending from the southern hemisphere of our solar system at 100,000 miles per hour or 2.4 million miles every day.

Originally posted by Human_Alien

No. I don't believe it's within telescope reach. Nor within SOHO scope.
It's within HUBBLE and W.I.S.E. ranges however...

OK - so which theory are you going with? Is it in between Jupiter and Mars and somehow not causing effects on the planets, or is it so far away that only SOHO and WISE can detect it and it will cause devastating effect on March 15?

edit on 20-2-2011 by JarsCloutLife because: Removed link to Kepler's laws of planetary motion, because it would not help people understand.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join