It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Google and NASA hiding Nibiru?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Originally posted by ziggyproductions05
I hate NIbiru threads, but I have to admit the OP did a good job presenting the information and it is intriguing.

The OP did nothing but copy and paste this:
www.usmessageboard.com...
edit on 2/19/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

in all fairness, did you produce the video YOU used in an attempt to debunk?????

I don't believe so!!!......................before you condemn ( throw stones) someone for just posting anothers words, facts, data, video, you yourself should move out of that glass house.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Imhotepsol

I'm on it now. Give me a minute and I'll upload the results.

Stellarium isn't a dynamic, 'real-time' observatory. It's a calender-based simulator of our heavens. For example, if a Planet X pin-balled the Moon from orbit, Stellarium wouldn't change at all.

All you need to check out is this one question:

Can a brown dwarf, with greater mass than Jupiter and three planets in tow, be travelling at '100 000mph' just beyond Mars and stay undetected?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ModerateSkeptic
The black box does seem suspicious indeed because usually on google earth you have blacked out (or blurred out) places which turn to be "strategically important" locations (like Mubarak's residence used to be).

However, you can always download an open source stellarium (www.stellarium.org...), and see if that part of the sky is blacked out.
If somebody (who knows about coordinates) is willing to try, it would be great!

You can only search by object name on that software and cannot go to co-ordinates sorry. I would try searching for Niburu but that is not the pupose of this argument, what is located at those co-ordinates is. Does any one else know any other software that can be used for this?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
in all honesty I stopped reading the post and its comments after reading people saying they "sensed" nibiru. as i hope to establish in greater detail once i can initiate threads myself, i'm willing to keep an open mind, but please don't expect me to swallow bs: how the f**k does one sense a space object no-one knows for sure it really exists?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

I neither believe nor disbelieve the argument presented but the ommision of that one tiny section from Google Earth piqued my interest and now its more a matter of finding out whats on that little bugger for me. I'm wise enough to realise there's a lot I don't know and that wise men are proven un-wise all the time

I'm not arguing for what it might be, I want to see for myself what it is.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

That's fair enough.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Draken
reply to post by Human_Alien

You need to stop talking about WISE shutting down because a huge point. Do read about WISE, it was only set to run for a certain amount of time, this time was set WAY before it was even launched. They did not turn off WISE cause they found something, they turned off WISE because it was time to in the experiment.

You have a valid point if what you say is true. I'm not saying it isn't true but I find it hard to believe that it would operate on such a short time basis. I'm talking about the scale of time of our galaxy. That's like taking a small telescope outside in your yard to observe the stars for 5-15 minutes, rough estimation. I don't believe WISE was shut down because it found something the ptb wants to remain hidden but I feel that it is plausible that there could have been influence to plan for WISE to shut down before it could find that something.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Just took a screencap.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/34767de2d7c7.png[/atsimg]

Yep, it's definitely blacked out.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Phew ...! Finally reached page 15 of this thread. What a page turner.

I guess all I can add is that many here have already given sound answers (based upon mathematics) to the absurd "theory" of a huge cover-up between Google, NASA, and [insert government agency here].

If crazy geological events begin taking place in March, then I will tell you now: Hey! You were right!! (Because I will not be wasting time logging into ATS if said events take place). BUT - on the other hand, if March 16 arrives (or even April 1) and nothing happens, then I beg you - ENOUGH ALREADY. Deal?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by highseer
As I understand, this "whatever" is coming at us from below (South Pole). The nearest big population centres are in Australia & New Zealand and they are being hammered by multiple cyclones of enormous proportions.... Coincidence ? I think not..

As Michael Jackson said... "This is it"

We had one enormous cyclone in Australia, that's all. Stop blowing this out of proportion.
2nd

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

I'm on it now. Give me a minute and I'll upload the results.

Stellarium isn't a dynamic, 'real-time' observatory. It's a calender-based simulator of our heavens. For example, if a Planet X pin-balled the Moon from orbit, Stellarium wouldn't change at all.

Shhhhhh, they're having fun ignoring the facts presented.. They're ignoring the DSS information itself, which shows the area complete with star data, and taking google as a sort of yard stick for truth.

You can only try so many times, people just don't want to let go..

No skin off my nose at any rate, but after 14 pages people are still OMG'ing at the missing data.. Maybe they're jumping 13 pages to post, Dunno...

As has already been mentioned, they can find the missing data here...

archive.stsci.edu...

but thats not as much fun..

just for funnies, I started to retrieve the images and paste them over the google earth missing data using the stars as reference points....

Now I cannot be A'd doing this because I know people will ignore it.

But maybe someone will actually take notice, use their own logic and realise... Oh.. never mind..

edit on 20/2/2011 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I'm not expert, but........

If a brown dwarf 2.5 Jupiters mass were to pass through our solar system, wouldn't the planets, everything in its path and a large surrounding area go flying like a bowling ball hitting the pins?

Or are we all talking about a new paranormal universe entity here called a ghost dwarf which passes through matter?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by JarsCloutLife

If crazy geological events begin taking place in March, then I will tell you now: Hey! You were right!! (Because I will not be wasting time logging into ATS if said events take place).

^^^ I agree! ^^^

On a side note, there has been a ton of arguments on the side of "If there really is a giant planet why don't we know, why hasn't anyone private or corporate said anything".
Look i know what i am about to say is based on a movie reference which is flimsy at best so please don't flame me, BUT in 2012 the governments of the world did go to extra lengths to make sure the economy kept rolling so as they could afford their "Arks".
Sometimes movies can be similar to real life. (sometimes not...)
Just saying that If you all really do believe governments / ruling groups / family's run the world, then IMHO i could easily see this being replicated in real life, people disappearing, accidents happening, staged mass world events to divert attention, people paid quiet, people threatened into silence etc etc.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
There's a great website called rabbitshole2...... Lucas does a pretty good presentation on the whole subject......
Graphs.... Videos..... Written text with the source......

It all makes compelling reading and watching...... From ancient cultures and what they were trying to say to now........

He makes a decent job of connecting the dots.....

However......

What he doesn't answer for me..... And I don't think this has been answered on here.... And I'm sure someone has brought this point up also is the effect this mass would have on water on earth......

As we know the moon effects us causing tides etc......
It even effects us..... That's where we get the words lunatic and lunacy from.....

So if there was this mass so large then it would certainly effect the tides and us......
But as yet ........ Not a sausage.....

Why is that?

Unless it isn't there?

Just a thought......

Check out lucas's page though..... Great piece of work

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Interesting story but i think i'll wait and see if there are any major problems around the 4th March before saying 'yep, i agree with you'

You are sort of saying 'run for the hills or you are dead'....

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
You know what really annoys me about this thread?

Its how many stars and flags the op has received from this thread by copy and pasting the entire thing word for word from someone else's hard work on another website.

I don't like to sound negative in my replies or anything, but for goodness sakes, if you are going to use someones elses ideas, write them out in your own words!

edit on 20-2-2011 by FoxfilesMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Hiya

I believe your assumption is inaccurate. If a brown dwarf (larger than Jupiter) is currently between Jupiter and Mars orbits, just about any telescope will pick this up. Given that Jupiter is very bright in the evening (i am from the southern hemisphere) i can see Jupiter and 4 of its moons very clearly with my 10 inch Schmidt Cassegrain telescope. Its the size of nickel through my eyepiece, so in theory the brown dwarf would be similar to the size of a full moon to the naked eye through this. Saturn is roughly the size of a penny as well - to add some context. I was star gazing last night with a crystal clear sky and l didn't notice anything out of the ordinary (given my view is reasonable, this planet would need to be hiding in the rims of the horizon up to 10-15 degrees to be hidden from view). I guess as it approaches the solar plane it will be higher in the horizon (not sure if this is what you meant?), but until then it would be difficult to make an argument either way.

Having said that i do find the co-incidences rather interesting (in addition to all the recent announcements of the brown dwarf and the commit) - at this stage im more inclined to believe the official story rather than some unqualified 3rd party.

No offence but appreciate your post.

Cheerio.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Once again. It's too far out so it's not within a telescope range. Only deep sky probes like HUBBLE and WISE (which, just went offline yesterday. Coincidence?)

Actually it's not just a distance problem. If there is a brown dwarf out there it would have very little or maybe no visible light emanating from it. You would need something that scans in the infrared - like WISE - to pick it up.

If this is true and it does have moons/planets with it, as it gets closer to our sun the light reflections on those bodies would begin to be visible to regular telescopes.

If you want to do your homework on this one, you need to find images from that area of the sky from telescopes using infrared.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
As long as you people keep relying on GOOGLE for your astronomical observations YOU ARE SCREWED UP, pick up a telescope and watch for yourself. You CAN clearly see Jupiter with a regular amateurish telescope.
How on hell wouldn't you see an object 2.5 jups between mars and jupiter???

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by drakus

ignorance reigns supreme here.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join