It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The times are a changing, keep your eyes wide open!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Hello, you know me, I yam what I yam.

Two years ago I said I decided to investigate the political system.

Also two years ago I decided to investigate myself. Sometimes you believe certain things but you do not truly understand your beliefs. Many beliefs were crushed but many were furthered. Some would say that beliefs are transitory but some would also say they are but a glimpse of what is beyond.

Since being here, I have traversed the system. I use to believe that our system could be saved. Now, not so much.

The times are a changing!

We are in a transition state. Choices must be made, what are those choices? You could tell me, but just defining those transitions would alter the reality. Back in the day, I use to argue with folk attempting to change their minds. You cannot change their minds, they are set just as granite was set billions of years ago. It is heavy, it brings me down. All your weight, it falls on me.

Then I realized, I cannot change the government, without changing myself first. What is it that I want from government? Do I want a specific thing? Do I want a safety net? Do I want a system that allows me to be myself? What exactly do I want?

Ask not, what your country can do for you,

ask what you can do for your country!

Hmmmm, what can I do for my county? What can I do for myself?
What if?
What if we can ask ourselves and myself that we have NO CONTROL of our own selves? What if my own religion is against what I have been ingrained to believe?

Then, I research my beliefs and begin to understand that, life is transitory. I learn that we are all just actors in a spaghetti movie from beyond.

TO BE CONTINUED_

edit on 19-2-2011 by DavidJKramer because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-2-2011 by DavidJKramer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Those are fun videos and good music,

but what's your point?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Uh... Interesting...

...But...

...Continue now....

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DavidJKramer

Ask not, what your country can do for you,

ask what you can do for your country!

Um... NO!!! If I am paying someone to do a certain job they had better do it or they are fired and will no longer recieve money or labor from me.

If no government meets my standards, I shall take to the high seas and make one that does!!!
www.youtube.com...

edit on 19-2-2011 by Elzon because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join