It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we going to loose our minds in 2012?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I've been searching recently if there is any list of enlightened teachers, it seems to me that there are more awaken and enlightened people now than ever before in history. Although it's hard to make that judgment because we don't have clear historical records concerning that, except for most famous ''enlightened'' historical figures (Krishna, Buddha etc...). But this is topic for another thread.
Anyway, I stumbled upon this guy - Sri Kalki Bhagavan who claims that significance of 2012 is that earth molten core is going to completely stop for few days and as our minds are directly connected to earth magnetic field as he claims, our minds are also going to stop with it! Well, he didn't say exactly that, but that's what I got out of it. Actually, it's more that as magnetic core slows down so are our own thoughts going to slow down and even stop at one point (in 2012). So at that point it would be much more easier to detach of a mind and thought process and to awake. I don't have idea if there is any validity to it, but that is very interesting theory. He also mentions so called “Schumann’s Resonance” (probably some of you heard of it), and that for many centuries it was constant around 7.80 cycles per second, but during the last 7-8 years it has risen to 11 cycles per second and is continuing to increase dramatically! Now, I don't know if that is truth or not (I think I heard of it increasing somewhere else also) but if it is, than something really strange is going on with this planet...
Anyway, here is the article:

Original Source: ExperienceFestival

Kalki, or Sri Kalki Bhagavan, the founder of Golden Age Foundation, is considered to be the Kalki Avatar capable of bringing enlightenment and to introduce the Golden Age. Here he is commenting on the significance of the year 2012.

Question: What is the significance of the year 2012.Sri Kalki Bhagavan: OK. Most of you know that the earth has got a magnetic field. As the earth’s molten core is rotating; the magnetic field is created. The thought sphere of the human mind is located in the earth’s magnetic field. This mag-netic field has been weakening dramatically over last ten years.

Now, in physics there is a parameter called “Schumann’s Resonance” Using that we can determine the strength of the earth’s magnetic field. While for many centuries, it was constant around 7.80 cycles per second, during the last 7-8 years, it has risen to 11 cycles per second and is continuing to increase dramatically. If you work it out mathematically, it appears that, by the year 2012, the “Schuman’s” is likely to be 13 cycles per second. When this reso-nance is 13 cycles per second, the earth’s core would stop rotating with mag-netic field gone, you mind is gone. When I say “your mind”, what I mean is your “samskaras”. The pressure of the past 11.000 years of samskaras will vanish.

In the Dharma, we also say, ‘Mind is Karma’. All actions start from your mind. The mind is nothing but a storehouse of samskaras or past life vasanas from which all action emanates. This is stored in the earth’s magnetic field. So in the year 2012, it will become zero for a few days. After that the core will start rotating again. This would be a fresh beginning for man or the dawn of the Golden Age. This is the significance of the year 2012. How do we know, it will happen? The study of fossil records has shown that, it happens roughly after 11.000 years. It’s only a short time away and then we can all start afresh. That is why I want you to become enlightened by 2012. If you are enlightened, with all your samskaras gone, we can begin a new yuga, which can be called Sathya Yuga or the Golden Age. Man will enter into a new state of al-tered consciousness.

As I told you already, the earth’s resonance is increasing which means the earth’s heart is undergoing a transformation. The earth has got a physical body, like you have a body. It has got a consciousness as well. Now as the resonance is increasing the earths heart functioning very differently from before. Now, your heart and the earth’s heart are connected. The earth’s heart can be influenced by your heart and vice versa. That is why, it is essential that your heart-beat synchronises with the earth’s resonance. This means your heart must flower. Your heart will flower when you discover love in your relationships.

If you have discover love, you must stop judging your parents, spouses, etc., internally. Nobody can be judged as the whole universe directly influences all events, even the behaviour of the people.

So learn to experience life. Life has to be experienced, be it pain or pleasure.

wer1family.wordpress.com...
www.experiencefestival.com...

P.S. Does anyone have any knowledge of Sri Kalki Bhagavan and his teachings?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Didn't they make a film about this a few years ago? What was it called...Oh yeah...THE CORE.

Mind you, I wouldn't mind being stuch in a hot, sweaty capsule with Hilary Swank.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
We may not actually lose our minds, but you might think so when you see the insane crap thatll be published and promoted during the last six months before the big day. You haven't seen anything yet. The last time the world was supposed to really end (as opposed to every other week, when it's supposed to end on this board) the Internet wasn't around, and people weren't able to lather up as fast as they can now. This party is going to be unreal. Between the fundies and the New Agers and the mahatmas and the people looking to cash in on it all by ramping up the hysteria, the potential for real festivities is limitless. I wonder how many suicides will happen as a direct result of this 2012 crap?

Probably not nearly enough.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

Agreed. I've come to the conclusion after doing a bit of research to this conspiracy that it's total bunk and it's a distraction from real issues. Now it's being blown in everyone's faces and people are being distracted from the real causes of the financial collapse and the global meltdowns.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
We will have our freedom, however, the catch is, is that the thousands of years of control have conditioned us to the point that we would go crazy without it.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
It doesn't matter if you believe this or not. In the coming months, most of you are going to feel the need to detach your brains from the illusions you are living in. ALL of us will be in a reality that is COMPLETELY different than this one. Life and circumstances, are going to transform faster than your brains can keep up. That is why it is important not to spend brain power holding up false realities. A mental breakdown awaits anyone who fails to heed these warnings.

This is REAL. millions of people are experiencing it. You can either go about this the lazy way (waiting on proof and the snail pace of the scientific method) or you can pursue it now, by learning and applying the ancient knowledge of our shamans and spiritual guides.

In the end, doesn't matter what you believe, because it will be a reality you can not deny. Skeptics.....you better start waking up....it's important for your survival. But be warned, reality is much too big to be comprehended by our small analytical brains. Our analytical brains, will soon lose all points of references and will be unable to process the unveiling of our true reality.

Believe me when I say, that once you partake in the mental preparations and initiate your spiritual journey, you will NEVER want to return to your old ways again. We are experiencing (on an individual level) an increasing flow of ALL KNOWING, that will soon overload our reactive ( analytical or thinking) brains.
edit on 21-2-2011 by Visitor2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Wow...well. I propose that we already have lost our minds. And the rest is a gradually slide downhill from here.........

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
We will have our freedom, however, the catch is, is that the thousands of years of control have conditioned us to the point that we would go crazy without it.

Unfortunatly, for most of the humankind, this is completely truth.

Originally posted by mysterioustranger
Wow...well. I propose that we already have lost our minds. And the rest is a gradually slide downhill from here.........

edit on 21-2-2011 by alomaha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Visitor2012

How do you know all of that? I don't ask for any proof, I just want to know if you read somewhere, and if you did where from? Is it your inner belief or feeling? Or is it some kind of knowledge that you gathered somehow. Don't get me wrong, I am not judging what you said, only there is a difference between and knowing.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I'll buy that, I feel like im living in a fast paced high definition life. But I also feel as if im in a drum sometimes, hard to explain really, like I feel half drunk. Lots of people have been funny lately somethings up .

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by smallblockchevy

I'm dizy without any reason...
sometimes on streets with people around me ...
I look strange at them , they look at me like I'm a "weirdo", I tell them al to go ..... themselves and so on...

I think I lost it allready

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
2012 is going to be 2000 all over again.

We had, like now, people (programmers) who were certain it was going to happen. We had families end up killing themselves because they were certain it was going to happen. The government took some of their websites temporarily offline because they were unsure what was going to happen.

But what did happen? Nothing, fireworks went up as normal and people went on with their lives. Those few extremists killed themselves and their loved ones for nothing.

People next year will do the same, only difference is I won't be in a hotel room with my (then) girlfriend getting to third base.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
From what I see on the TV news and read on the internet alot of people are already losing their minds.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Frontkjemper

Oh yea... the famous year 2000 ...
I don't know about you or other but I WOULD LOVE TO KILL SOME POLITICIANS IN 2012 !
SLOWLY!

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by leaualorin
reply to post by Frontkjemper

Oh yea... the famous year 2000 ...
I don't know about you or other but I WOULD LOVE TO KILL SOME POLITICIANS IN 2012 !
SLOWLY!

haha

Probably not the wisest thing to be SHOUTING ABOUT on the interwebs.
Specially not ATS (aka see eye aye)
just kidding,
or am i? lol

Anyway, dont be a dummy .

OP,
Nothing to worry about,
We have already lost our collective minds!!

We lost our minds long ago.
Though it does seem like many are starting to 'find' them again.. lol
and I think that will only continue, and progress .

are we going to lose our minds?

Look at the world!
It is not a world of 'men' who are "sane".
This is a world created by those who have lost their minds!
and those who continue to let it happen! ("us") lol

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by alomaha

No. One cannot LOOSE anything. One can have loose change or loosen the knot in a tie but you cannot loose your mind.

You may have a decent thread here but if you cannot tell the difference between lose and loose then I'm not paying admission, riding the bull or buying the t-shirt. Sorry.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLoony

Was there really any need for that? It's probably a typo and we all have typos from time to time.

As for the OP, I'm looking forward to the prospect of losing my mind, because then I'll finally have a reason to quote Oscar Wilde.

Rev

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoony
reply to post by alomaha

No. One cannot LOOSE anything. One can have loose change or loosen the knot in a tie but you cannot loose your mind.

You may have a decent thread here but if you cannot tell the difference between lose and loose then I'm not paying admission, riding the bull or buying the t-shirt. Sorry.

Yes, you're right. I'm sorry. If you think that this thread needs to be closed because of that, than I am with you. It didn't gain much attention anyway...

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I think many people will lose their minds, even if it's only the result of an artificial mob mentality. Personally I hope to find mine.

I think it's something more though. People call it different things. "Apocalypse," "End Times," "Second Coming" etc. I like the phrase "Consolidation of Identity" as it suggests change and order from chaos. (Even the word "apocalypse" originally meant revealing of higher knowledge, but it wouldn't be unleashed full-force before people are ready to handle it, IMHO anyway.)

See my thread Old Soul Song (For The New World Order) if it piques your interest.

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Did a search Ammabhagavan and only got two hits, i know its probably gone under the radar somewhat but with well over 100 million people involved nowadays, to only get two hits on ATS was a surprise.

top topics

join