It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suspect Moonganda by Natgeo Magnificent Desolation of Truth ! lunar geology cannot create sand

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Suspect Moonganda by Natgeo Magnificent Desolation of Truth ! lunar geology cannot create sand or dunes it's an idiotic and stupid notion to think there is sand on the moon and what happend in those silent 7 hours between landing and the alledged moonwalk

After watching a neatgeo presentation on moon landng problems
I realised just how bad thier propaganda is...firstly
a shot showing a convicing surface strewn with small rock
debris looked good ..next astrotwits gt out and play in a
sandpit in kubricks back yard no debris..I bet someone bought a lot of sand to create this no rock/pebble debris ...ever seen a two hour
special on the moon per se ? thought not... So why no
footage or radio comms in the seven hours on the surface
before the suppposed moon walk ..amongst other totally absurd notions we must take up the doofer is perfectly round
micro craters ...sand( how the hell can the moon have sand
with only heat erosion) Nat geo sucks .As far as i can tell
meteorites can appoach a planetary surface from almost any
angle...i have many more problems with the natgeo lies..lies

edit on 19-2-2011 by NorkiSpaceDuck because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-2-2011 by NorkiSpaceDuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
It is called dust, Lunar Dust, it is created when the moon is impacted by asteroids. Do not use the term stupid ever.

gsa.confex.com...
edit on 19-2-2011 by Iamschist because: inserted a link

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

what about mind controlled slave ..have you read the dulce papers ...?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by NorkiSpaceDuck

I've read them and as much as I'd love to believe them, it seems like a work of fiction to me.

As for the Moon landings, part of me knows they landed on there, brought back samples of lunar dust and rock while the other part has a suspicion that not all Moon landings were real and that some missions were faked.

It took me a short while to decipher what your OP was saying because it seemed a little all over the place. If English isn't your first language though then my apologies if I caused offence

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

mind control slave is fine
Yes I looked at it. I prefer to have my information backed up with facts as opposed to speculation, but that is just me.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

I don't ever recall of the astronauts talking about sand on the Moon. But well there can be be sand created by the impact of millions of small bodies into the Moon's surface and destroying themselves and a portion of the Moon's surface. "Dunes" could be created the same way by large meteorites slamming into the Moon creating seismic shocks that disturb the surround areas, not to mention the formation of crater rims of all manner.

One nagging problem that they had on the Moon was the fine dust that got into everything, cameras, the LEM and even their suits. One called it "sticky." I suspect a perfect example on earth that we can use as a substitue is dry cement, a powder-like material that comes in a bag for making concrete. Then again, maybe you are right, there is a conspiracy about sand on or not on the Moon, and I read it here first!

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

asteriods creating sand ..now I've heard it all who told you that...did you invent that ateriod all purpose bullpucky by yourself ..planet x rules

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorkiSpaceDuck
reply to post by Aliensun

asteriods creating sand ..now I've heard it all who told you that...did you invent that ateriod all purpose bullpucky by yourself ..planet x rules

Perhaps you read too fast and fail to grasp the message or conceptalize on your own what has been said to you.

Note: Fine-grained particulate material constitutes sand. Space debris pounding into other bodies create such to some extent along with other sizes of particles from the sheer smashing of the one object into another. No magical process is involved. Some of it we will call "powder" if it has been reduced enough in size as I explained about the Moon dust. Now, imagine if you can, that same stuff just a tiny bit larger, lots of it. That material would be called sand by us.

I'll wager that the inhabitants of planet X call "sand" by the term of "bullpucky" and you got yourself confused somewhere in your data files. Try not to think of sand as acres of sand as on "sandy beaches," such as they probably have on planet X because you seem to know about it, but think of sand intermixed with smaller and larger materials. Can you think "gravel?" Does planet X have gravel? Please check.

top topics

join