It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Symbolism in Coats of Arms?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
With the disappearance of the great Sun Symbolism in Car Logos (all 3 parts) and Sun Symbolism in NFL logos-symbolic analysis that was on target, information I posted about the Countries Coats of Arms got lost as well. Figuring it was deserving of its own thread, here it is in a condensed version.

First, here is a quoted section from ATS search engine. Don't post to say the links are broken, that's the point. They disappeared.

# Sun Symbolism -- Auto Logos - Part 3. Winged Solar Disk, page 1 Feb 17, 2011 ... The Chrysler logo shown above displays sun symbolism in the form of the Winged Solar Disk. Like all the automaker logos, the Chrysler logo

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread664290/pg1

# Sun Symbolism -- NFL Team Logos, page 1 1 post - Last post: 23 hours ago Like all the NFL Team Logos, the Miami Dolphins logo displays esoteric sun symbolism as directed by the Illuminati. ...

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread664545/pg1

# Sun Symbolism in Auto Logos -- Part 2. Capstone / Pyramid, page 1 6 posts - 5 authors - Last post: 2 days ago The Infinity logo shown above displays sun symbolism in the form of a capstone (of pyramid) with the all seeing eye. ...

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread664007/pg1

# Sun Symbolism in Auto Logos -- Part 1. Sun-on-Cross, page 1 Feb 16, 2011 ... The Scion logo shown above like all automaker logos displays sun symbolism as directed by the Illuminati. A cross intersects in the center ...
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread663948/pg1

So here are the various countries coats of arms organized according to symbol type:

en.wikipedia.org...

The first set is the Eye in the Pyramid or the Capstone. Dig the similarities between the CIA encouraged El Salvador, Nicaragua, and East Timor

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9e7843e423a3.jpg[/atsimg]

Next is the Eagle/Phoenix/Horus. Note how many are from the Middle East.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bcf3eeb2a31a.jpg[/atsimg]

Here's Lions on Red Shields or Rothschilds

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c012699ca6c3.png[/atsimg]

The similarities jump out immediately. I'll let you decide what it means. Or what it means that all the other threads disappeared.

edit on 19-2-2011 by coyotepoet because: spacing

edit on 19-2-2011 by coyotepoet because: cleaning

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
the Illuminati are a group that is said to manipulate freemasonry. some of these symbols are freemasonic, just pointing that out. Also it should be no surprise that we find signs of freemasonry in anything American, freemasonry runs deep in the veins of the US.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by vjr1113

Also it should be no surprise that we find signs of freemasonry in anything American, freemasonry runs deep in the veins of the US.

That's just the point. 98% of these are not American.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
i know, freemasonry goes back a loooong way, to the knights templar i believe.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Not all of those lions are lions... 1 is a polar bear or white bear another is a guy on a horse. So I would challenge you to do better research. These coat of arms are all based off of a symbolism where each animal or symbol means something. Lion = bravory, eagle = nobility (www.fleurdelis.com...)

I highly doubt the Illuminati has a board of people that approves logos... I can see it now. "No, no, no!!! I said more sun in that logo, and make it more ominious! Redo this now, before I have you feed to a repitilian!"

If there was just a thing such as the Illuminati do you REALLY think they would take time to influence logos? I highly doubt it...

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by vjr1113
i know, freemasonry goes back a loooong way, to the knights templar i believe.

That is a stretch! There has been no evidence to show this link with concretely, all the links between these two groups are conjecture and speculation.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TheHistorian

Not all of those lions are lions... 1 is a polar bear or white bear another is a guy on a horse. So I would challenge you to do better research. These coat of arms are all based off of a symbolism where each animal or symbol means something. Lion = bravory, eagle = nobility (www.fleurdelis.com...)

I was wondering when somebody was going to comment on that. Yes, some are not lion, a few are horses, one is a polar bear. But look at the angle and position of the arms of the bear and knight-they are the same as the arm positions of the lions.Also, the polar bears tongue sticking out is identical to the lions tongue sticking out right next to it,. Just like the eye in the pyramid is represented several different ways, that's all that is, a different presentation of the same symbol.
edit on 19-2-2011 by coyotepoet because: clarity

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

edit on 2/19/2011 by TheHistorian because: Sorry multiple posts, phone is beimg weird. It might be a global conspiracy trying to prevent me from posting on ATS (sarcasm font)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

They are idealized representations of these animals. Do you really think it would be a powerful if the bear was curled up in a ball sleeping or if the lion was licking itself? There is nothing sinister about any of these... there are only so many positions you can pose these animals in.

If anyone has any evidence on these coat of arms being something more sinister/evil/symbolic then just idealized depictions of animals then I would love to see it.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I think most interesting is the Eagles/Horus symbolism. These are everywhere. Check out coins, like a quarter. I also notice the great sun symbolism on everything.

I think this does mean that world leaders are all similar. Not they don't have a logo board, they don't need it because they all like the same things.

Look at the proposed Amero

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/14fa972a78e3.jpg[/atsimg]

It has the great sun, the eagle/horus, and the A in a circle (not anarchy type of A though)

And consider this,

The GREAT SEAL of the United States of America: The design for this national emblem was completed in 1782. Some consider its occult and masonic images an American mission statement. The inscribed motto, E Pluribus Unum means "Out of many, one." The words Novus Ordo Seclorum mean "a new order of the ages," according to this website: www.greatseal.com. The two sides show the symbol of the eagle (first a phoenix) and the eye in the pyramid. See All-Seeing Eye & Eye of Horus & Great Seal. But the more correct meaning would be NEW WORLD ORDER [novous = new, ordo = order, seclorum = secular or world]

Symbols and their meaning

I think the meaning is Global Government and Control, they've been working on it for a long time.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by BenIndaSun

On the gold coin front, the bundle of sticks standing in front of a smaller earth is a modified fasces and she is sitting in front of a clear sun symbol, also suggesting industry. The sun is even more apparent on the silver one

The Eagle on both is carrying crossed Zeus thunderbolts (like the angled Nazi SS). Crossed meaning control.

new topics

top topics

join