It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Just Saw a Black Helicopter over my House, Should I Be Worried?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Around 2002-2003, I would occasionally see them fly by my apartment. They stood out right away because,they had no tail numbers. What was really peculiar was that they were not American aircraft. I am prior service and I am somewhat familiar with military aircraft so, I recognized them as British Gazelles. They flew by really close and made a lighting speed landing at the private airport in Newberg, Oregon then continued south. If I had to guess, they were heading to Evergreen aviation in Mcminnville, Oregon where, this company has been known to contract with the Government for C.I.A. and other low-key ops. I, too, believe there might have been something going on due to the fact that it was in the middle of summer on a bright sunny day. It probably explains why they were in such a hurry before someone could get a good look at them.

To answer your question, no- I don't think you have anything to worry about. Who knows what they are really up to? Besides, I have been on training missions, working with special forces; if they were interested in you, I would not have read your post.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Interesting. . . Keep your eyes on the sky and see what happens I guess.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Theyve been chasing after my dad for years now...unless said black helicopter was accompanied by a white van loitering outside your house for an extended period of time, you should be alright.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I have these over my house every few months. They fly over my work at 7pm every night.
3 solid black choppers always... DUN DUN DUN!!!!

Could be the military training

Bloody loud things.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by kingoddball

One time a few years ago when I was living in a different place there were 3 of them. This last time there was only 1.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Second time in a week black(or dark green) helicopters were around; sighting of three last Sat., in the daytime went heading toward the West. Earlier, about 15 mins ago, about two hovered over very low to the ground and very loud, disappearing for bit and almost if they had turned around, came back by again.

I haven't heard them come by here in the past yr or so living at this place, though I've heard of a few sightings in the past, 3 to 10 yrs, from this area. One article points to environmental testing and another about an environmental threat raid, and other topics but non leading to current events. Nothing going on in the news locally either. The ABF is over 100 miles away(unless this is typical for test flights), so it's a kind of out of the way area for them.

Training, preparing, possibly. I believe more people will be seeing/hearing them if that's the reason.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

LOL, this could get complicated..especially around here..ATS.
I don't think I'd worry a bit less they started circling around your house and property and even then..hey
if you are doing nothing wrong, why would you worry..now if they are having engine trouble, worry.
Long long time ago back in the 80's my mama when she was alive heard and/or saw 3 big ol choppers
passing over low about dusk...one left the others and passed over the house..the little wooden framed
house shook and she braced herself in a door frame. Yeah, they WILL search for maryj plants and there
are some interesting things that have happened with folks on that..one "young" guy shot at one ..think it
was in Alabama..years ago..now if he had'nt they might have passed him by but NO, he had to shoot at
it so they caught him AND his "patch". Here in this state of FL once lived out 'n' the country so to speak
and they come toward the old house, 3 of 'em and lo and behold if one did not circle the property..think
they were eyeing my 'mater' patch ( vegetable garden ). AND..back to where my mama lived..my brother
said they circled over that property sev. years ago..sailing around looking for "J".

<< 1  2  3   >>

join