It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Just Saw a Black Helicopter over my House, Should I Be Worried?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Go CLICK HERE for info on Bell UH-1 and 212 helos. These are a common civilian and military type.

And- you don't need to worry about SHTF, at least at your place (it kept going, right?)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
To be honest I would be more worried if a news helicopter was hovering over my house or neighborhood. I saw that once a few months ago in a nearby neighborhood. It was hovering in the area for some time. And I was wondering what spilled, did a train crash etc...

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by madscientistintraining

I thought you said goodbye yesterday
You changed your mind ?

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
the black helicopter abducted madscientistintraining and replaced him with one of their new socia lmeadia warrior espionage guys now! Its not really him posting anymore :/

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by madscientistintraining
well let me put it this way, the last time a chopper flew that low over my house, and aimed a camera directly at me, was when I made a peice of orgonite. so, what does that tell you?

theres no doubt in my mind that whoever the f is in those choppers are psychic, the issue is wtf do they want?

Didn't know making Orgonite was that potent. I have a friend who was going to make one of those, I guess I'll see what happens to him, lol.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Do they have a reason to be watching you?

(besides being a conspiracy theorist)

Do you live close to an airport or military base?

Did you wave to it?

Creepy, isn't it?

"did you wave to it?" that's funny. Kinda like, did you poke it with a stick?
2nd

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
They've been flying over my house for years - there's nothing whatsoever to be worried about. See, here's the thing. I've been investigating this for quite a while and after heading to the sporting good shop, I bought a ghille suit the same color as our neighborhood so I could follow them.

I did. Each and every one of those black helicopters (the black ones only fly at night - the daytime ones are okay) landed at the hospital down the street from me. And then (this is the spooky part), the agent that was spying on me is rolled out of the helicopter (which has changed color in the lights at the hospital!) and they've been watching me for so long the agent is asleep in that bed! Then they roll them into the hospital for "debriefing".

What you need to do is go to the nearest hospital and ask for the agent in the bed. They'll know exactly how to help you. Hope that helps some. As for why they're watching you (I can only assume here) it's probably the same reason that they're watching me: valde speciosus, man, valde speciosus

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by madscientistintraining
well let me put it this way, the last time a chopper flew that low over my house, and aimed a camera directly at me, was when I made a peice of orgonite. so, what does that tell you?

theres no doubt in my mind that whoever the f is in those choppers are psychic, the issue is wtf do they want?

If you say you are kidding now and just wanted to get some attention I think we can all relate to that. In some point in our lives we have all done something drastic to get someone's attention. Some people believe this I am sure but those of us who are skeptical, are for a reason.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by billxam
They've been flying over my house for years - there's nothing whatsoever to be worried about. See, here's the thing. I've been investigating this for quite a while and after heading to the sporting good shop, I bought a ghille suit the same color as our neighborhood so I could follow them.

I did. Each and every one of those black helicopters (the black ones only fly at night - the daytime ones are okay) landed at the hospital down the street from me. And then (this is the spooky part), the agent that was spying on me is rolled out of the helicopter (which has changed color in the lights at the hospital!) and they've been watching me for so long the agent is asleep in that bed! Then they roll them into the hospital for "debriefing".

What you need to do is go to the nearest hospital and ask for the agent in the bed. They'll know exactly how to help you. Hope that helps some. As for why they're watching you (I can only assume here) it's probably the same reason that they're watching me: valde speciosus, man, valde speciosus

Call me crazy and you guys might think I am a paranoid weirdo, but perhaps its somebody who has been flown to the hospital as part of air rescue or something lol.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by billxam

While I appreciate the effort you went to to develop your sarcastic answer, it is an incorrect assumption for several reasons.

#1: I lived near a hospital (Univ. of Michigan Medical Ctr) for several years and know what med-evac helicopters look like.

#2: When I say black helicopter, that's what I mean. Completely black, no markings or id numbers anywhere. Since others have said that it is technically illegal to fly without marking numbers and there were no numbers anywhere on the copter...

Now, it did fly in essentially a straight line and it was going fairly fast, so no harassing or circling my house. I think if it did have anything to do with me it was more scare tactic than spying. I'm not paranoid or egocentric about it, it just caught my attention when it happened.

edit on 20-2-2011 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Are you in Kentucky, by any chance?

I wouldn't be worried, but this has been going on here in the boonies for the past few weeks. They go away for a few days and then come back full force. I've noticed that they've been pretty much sticking to the same flight path. I'm pretty sure they're not after me though, lol. I post on ATS, but other than that, I'm about as boring as they come and basically have a threat level of zero.

I'm not sure what they ARE doing, but I don't think they're after us. At least I hope not, lol.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
No relax.

I see black helicopters all the time over my house. I don't freak out. They have been super close many times but I also live near KSC and military bases.

No need to freak out. Black heli's are coming for you

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Black helicopters are so much more fun than dark green helicopters with black markings silhouetted against the bright sky.

ps

I grew up near Ft. Stewart, GA and Hunter Army Airfield. I've seen lots of black helicopters and guess what? They all turned into dark green helicopters with black markings when seen in better light.
edit on 20-2-2011 by wasco2 because: clarification

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
OP, first thing I thought of seeing your thread: Goodfellas (YT link, think embedding is disabled).

Good luck and stay lucid!
edit on 20-2-2011 by BiggyMcBigPants because: to add 2nd line..

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I've seen a couple types of black helis lately, but after taking a look at the site one poster listed above, I'm fairly certain the ones I've been seeing most recently are black huey's.

Haven't seen or heard any today, but they were out yesterday.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

No , you shouldn't be worried!
You have no reasons!
Do you grow "things" in your house?

BUT , you should grab an RBS 70 and teach them a lesson!

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Reply to coyotepoet:

Do you live in Napa?

dmc.members.sonic.net...
edit on 2/20/2011 by manta78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by manta78

Nope, not Napa. Actually I'm living someplace now that has very little in the way of helicopter traffic-medical, news, police, or otherwise. I've lived close to a hospital where there were lots of med-evac flights, in the ghetto where there were lots of "ghetto birds" circling around (police helicopters), and in a big city where there were lots of news and traffic copters. That's why it kind of surprised me because I'm not used to seeing helicopters where I live now.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Maybe they are doing dry-runs (practice flyovers) for the ones designated to be "raptured" at the start of Project Bluebeam.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

"Rapture" in this case involving handcuffs, black hoods and hydraulic "reel up" lines from black helicopters.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join