It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Just Saw a Black Helicopter over my House, Should I Be Worried?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Last August I had a black op helicopter go right over our home 3 tuesdays in a row around 2pm. They were VERY close to the top of my house and right above the treetops. I was standing in the backyard and it scared the poo out of me because I literally didn't hear it until it was directly over my house.

I assumed it was a drill of some sort or maybe law enforcement looking for illegal stuff being grown. Neither apply to me but it was freaky to see them so close to the ground. I called law enforcement to ask around and they knew nothing but she did say a policeman had mentioned seeing the same one in our area that day.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
A pink helicopter just flew over my house , I could see the person in it , he looked like Richard Simmons . Should I be worried ?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
There is usually a reason for a visit. This is either a scare tactic or something they needed to check out. Have you had experiences of outterbody dreams, nightly visitations, missing time?

If so I would assume that they are simply checking out any residual signals that could have been left there. In any other case maybe you are just watched for something else...

missing some info please share more about anything weird happening in your life, or anything that you might have done that could be related to governement secrets

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Black choppers have flew passed my house,sometimes quite slow,sometimes normal and sometimes even hovered,until I noticed them and they flew off.Of course Im curious about them doing that,but I wouldnt say Im scared,at least not yet.I do research myself and add to my own website.

In the past few months Ive had 6 visitors to my site all from different locations around and in Moffatt Fedaral Airfield USA and alot of pages have been read.

Still not worried,,just curious.

Funny enough this started from the time I joined this site. Coincidence??

Anyway question to darrman

How are we suppose to check our names on there? Theres so many of them links that lead to sh*t loads of writing

~Alienmindflare~

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Alienmindflare

lol gibberish writing eh??

good luck hunting

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TheUnderCoverEd

There is usually a reason for a visit. This is either a scare tactic or something they needed to check out. Have you had experiences of outterbody dreams, nightly visitations, missing time?

That's definitely what I took the triangle UFO to be. I think I was supposed to be scared but I wasn't. Not even with the helicopter so much, just being vigilant. As for the psychic stuff, no missing time, don't often remember my dreams. No visitations, but for about 3 or 4 days after I saw the triangle UFO there was a flying disc UFO (felt benign) hanging out over my house. No beaming up but made basic psychic contact with it (or those in it.) I'm pretty strong psychically and am a clairsentient. I know how to protect myself that way as well, which is part of why I'm not scared, but the vibe I got was that flyover was definitely directed at me. I'm not really close to a military base or airport
edit on 19-2-2011 by coyotepoet because: Last sentence

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by darrman

lol noo not gibberish writing,just loadsss,,I aint even gonna try hunting lol would take hours

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicgirl30
this helicopter was blackhere also and circled my house, seemed to fly low as if looking in my windows..

If a helicopter flew low enough to look into your windows, causing what I would assume would be a big commotion considering the downdraft and noise, I'd say it's time to panic.

To be honest though, wouldn't it be stealthier to just sneak up to your windows and look in, or just buy a pair of binoculars for the next Helicopter trip?

Using a Black Helicopter in broad daylight to do something like that is cumbersome, awkward, and just plain silly.

With the technology we have, you don't need to be that close to spy on someone.

- Lee
edit on 19-2-2011 by lee anoma because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

RELAX take a deep breath. Where do you live ? Near farmers, forests, fields ? Maybe they are looking for a marijuana garden or something. If you don't have one, NO worries

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I live in Marietta, GA near Dobbins AFB i see them all the time.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by bdb818888
A pink helicopter just flew over my house , I could see the person in it , he looked like Richard Simmons . Should I be worried ?

no
your problem is more related to homofobia
no conspiracy there

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/73efc1707c78.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 19-2-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added pic

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

all right coyotepoet
out with it
you are probably :
somebody has been hacking
messing around with Tesla or Orgone Tech.
have attracted a large number of Sylphs through methods/practices other than Orgone
you have recently experienced Meta-gene Activation
the above only you are a hybrid
your rietsu [spiritual power] has increased

if none of the above then it's one of your neighbors

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

not if it's Orgone related orgone can harm them

and if its Tesla tech then in the hands of a capable wielder could simply dissapear said chopper.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by madscientistintraining
i'm talking about UNMARKED black helicopters, which are illegal to even be flown in this country according to the law.
edit on 19-2-2011 by madscientistintraining because: (no reason given)

are you sure about that,cause if true...

food for thought...

"...as your Honor certainly knows UNMARKED black helicopters, are illegal to even be flown in this country, I was certainly justified in thinking they were criminals intent on some nefarious deed..."

edit on 19-2-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Did you just crawl out from under a rock? why would you be scared of a helicopter?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
reply to post by madscientistintraining

Cosmic Citizen said:

Do you have any reason to be investigated....besides being a member of ATS (LOL)? Do you have an unexplained electrical usage (like for indoor "growth lamps")?

MadScientist said:

ed: from the vibe I get, I get the feeling they like to harass people when they become to...active in this line of research. tough "£$% to the pilot that i'm ocd xD

I have been doing some deep investigations into certain conspiracy topics around use of black magic. Since then there have been several helicopters (though this was the first one I saw in a few months) and once a black triangle UFO flew close enough and slow enough to allow me to get a good look at it. All since I started my line of investigation (and since I've joined ATS.) I've got no indoor growth lamps, but I do have a child, which is why I'm being hyper-vigilant.

I think you should get out more, the fresh air might do you some good. I am sure the super secret government agents have bigger fish to fry, than Joe Bloggs who has been googling black magic.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
What kind of helicopter?
Click Here For All The World's Rotorcraft

Military Tail Number Info: CLICK HERE

Civilian Tail Number Info: CLICK HERE

Tail numbers can be quite small and easy to overlook, particularly on helos.

My wife reminded me to add:

You are nothing to them. They are just out flying around.

She says that about UFO's, too...
edit on 19-2-2011 by Chakotay because: CLASSIFIED

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Did they look like this? :

edit on 2/19/2011 by manta78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Thats nothing.

Have you ever had an unmarked V22 Osprey buzz your dads house 4 times in a remote place like Angel Fire NM? Yes that would be 2 round trips in under 8 mins. I mean its a ski resort for godsake

edit on 19-2-2011 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by manta78

Pretty much yes. I can't swear to the tail crossbar. Otherwise, that looks like what I saw.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join