It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Just Saw a Black Helicopter over my House, Should I Be Worried?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Short and simple OP, I just had a black helicopter fly low enough over my house that I could tell what it was. I had no markings anywhere on it. It flew in a straight line over my house and off into the horizon past where I could see. Should I be worried or was it just coincidence? And if it is coincidence, is it an indication that the S is about to HTF?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Run for Your Lives!!!!!!!

Black helicopters are coming!!

No, chill,dude, don't think you have to worry unless you've done something to anger the gov

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
Short and simple OP, I just had a black helicopter fly low enough over my house that I could tell what it was. I had no markings anywhere on it. It flew in a straight line over my house and off into the horizon past where I could see. Should I be worried or was it just coincidence? And if it is coincidence, is it an indication that the S is about to HTF?

Why should you be worried? What have you done?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Do they have a reason to be watching you?

(besides being a conspiracy theorist)

Do you live close to an airport or military base?

Did you wave to it?

Creepy, isn't it?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Only if it's falling on top of you.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
fry your HDD they're comin for you,

do you see any black vans or dogs barking?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
yeah quick quick

join us

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
look out side an if you see this car then start running

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I know exactly how you feel, 2 days ago I was driving Northbound along a 4 lane road, when all of a sudden, a blacked out SUV rolled past me going Southbound...it was so eerie, the way it just passed, like it was one of the other normal drivers...and they were good too, I mean, I kept checking my rearview mirror, but it just kept rolling Southbound. Ok...end sarcasm.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

black helicopters,,, are better then, Black Holes,, over your house

but all the same.... go brush your teeth

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Do you have any reason to be investigated....besides being a member of ATS (LOL)?
Do you have an unexplained electrical usage (like for indoor "growth lamps")?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
assuming you identified the um, usual suspects in this case and not some sort of emergency service chopper, you don't need to worry until they circle you
and seriously if they we're going to shoot me or something they would have already done so by now, I seen enough of those helo's.

ed: from the vibe I get, I get the feeling they like to harass people when they become to...active in this line of research. tough "£$% to the pilot that i'm ocd xD
edit on 19-2-2011 by madscientistintraining because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by madscientistintraining

Cosmic Citizen said:

Do you have any reason to be investigated....besides being a member of ATS (LOL)? Do you have an unexplained electrical usage (like for indoor "growth lamps")?

MadScientist said:

ed: from the vibe I get, I get the feeling they like to harass people when they become to...active in this line of research. tough "£$% to the pilot that i'm ocd xD

I have been doing some deep investigations into certain conspiracy topics around use of black magic. Since then there have been several helicopters (though this was the first one I saw in a few months) and once a black triangle UFO flew close enough and slow enough to allow me to get a good look at it. All since I started my line of investigation (and since I've joined ATS.) I've got no indoor growth lamps, but I do have a child, which is why I'm being hyper-vigilant.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
So funny, the same thing happened to me and i paniced..i've been spending a stupid amount of hours researching consiracy theories and investigating stuff.. this helicopter was blackhere also and circled my house, seemed to fly low as if looking in my windows.. i am so paranoid lately with all thats going down in the world today.. what a paranoid pair we are ! lol

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
well let me put it this way, the last time a chopper flew that low over my house, and aimed a camera directly at me, was when I made a peice of orgonite. so, what does that tell you?

theres no doubt in my mind that whoever the f is in those choppers are psychic, the issue is wtf do they want?

link   

Yes...you should be worried...for your mental health.

Seriously...a helicopter flying over your house should not cause panic like this...you need to chill.

link   
What about all the other houses the helicopter flew over? Why should yours be special?

Chill!

link   
reply to post by cosmicgirl30

look here
ftp.fbo.gov...

to see if your on the lists

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

if it was balck which i assume it was from your concern, that would mean military so there could be something of interest but i also have helecopters flying low over my nieghboorhood(i see them almost once a week) and im ok so i dont think there is any concern here

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
screw you man, my sanity is not in question here, I have photo's of said helo's, and so do a thousand or so youtube uploaders.

incase you have zero idea of the issue here, which is pretty obvious, i'm talking about UNMARKED black helicopters, which are illegal to even be flown in this country according to the law.
edit on 19-2-2011 by madscientistintraining because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join