It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My OBE - Looking for people to share.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
My experience ----> www.abovetopsecret.com...

I know what you mean..

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I felt the verge of having an out of body experience. It is a strange feeling the way it begins. I must also mention I was not in any kind of a sleeping state. It was a completely self-induced phenomena. It was the nighttime however and my brother and I were sitting outside totally in tune with ourselves, the sky, and nature. We were talking about the glare from the sun reflecting off the moon and we started to think about complete mental clarity. He said "Don't you feel that energy pulsating inside of your body. If you just close your eyes and focus solely on that energy you can feel yourself kind of slip away to somewhere distant." So I closed my eyes and focused on that energy and I had that subconscious thought of "I cant leave my body right now its not right yet". I've been battling my demons recently and I didn't want to leave my body unprotected. That being said, I now know that these OBE's are completely real. It is fascinating to me and I cannot wait until I am spiritually ready to visit wherever I was off to that night. I could seriously feel it it, it was an energy I have never felt before. Simply amazing.

<< 1   >>

join