It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My OBE - Looking for people to share.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
ok..here goes...

First off, Hi to everyone on here. I've signed up to this site after a couple of weeks reading through hundreds of pages of interesting thoughts, theories & discussions. To be honest I've been reluctant to sign up, despite being deeply intrigued by what I've seen. The reason for me holding myself back was I've seen some quite personal attacks on people who come forward with their feelings, and alot of the time it feels like they are insisting the person is mad...BUT...

I would have been EXACTLY the same as the attackers, until about a month ago! Since just before xmas 2010, I've been a hardcore skeptic and always believed science would explain everything, but something changed, and this is the tricky part. No-one can explain fully what the change is, how or why it happens, and the purpose for it happening, which makes it easy for people to debunk (like I said I would have been the debunker too)...however in the past month or so a change seems to be happening to me too. I've not talked about it until recently because the looks you get just make you feel mad but you yourself can feel it, and its not insanity!

My experience started with crying for no real reason. Just an immense overwhelming feeling of being happy! Then I started to worry when I was crying, but felt sad. Classic Psycho behaviour isnt it lol Well thats what i thought, but then all of a sudden I opened up and accepted it, and then the dreams started...just very odd ones, they felt like ordinary dreams at first but then they started feeling more like an out of body experience, in one of them, it felt like I could feel the stars and planets moving, and as insane as it sounds, it felt natual, like I was part of it all.. and that I'm seeing something going on in space (i don't know what/if any purpose to it was but it felt like it had a purpose, just I don't know why just yet, but its like I know the answer is coming) so when I woke up I just thought well that was weird.

It was about this time I started reading some threads on here about planets/stars etc.

Then the biggie came lol...

I had a normal day, not good, not bad, just normal...went to bed and had what I can only describe as a possible life changing event. This didnt feel like a dream, which is why I woke up my wife and said something along the lines of: "What the *$"R, was that about"

The "experience" I had would be what is typically described by those who have NDE.

I felt like an immense light just emerged, like it surrounded me, and that I too was becoming "the light" I expected it to be blinding and to want to shield my eyes as it started but it wasnt like that at all...I totally get it now when people say this light is made of immense warmth and love!! I started to move towards it and merge with it, It was like my soul was the light and all of a sudden my psyhical life was nothing to worry about leaving, this was meant to happen. So I started merging with this light and for a split second, I get scared, I feel mind literally say "^&3% I don't like this, I want to go back" and I turn to see my wife, I stretch out with one arm, and then for another split second I turn back to the warm loving light and say to my wife "No, its ok, I have to go"....

...I wake up! I guess in more ways than one!

For a total skeptic who berated my mam for going to see psychics, and always saying its science and research that answers/debunks these types of things...I am now starting to feel a little red-faced! This "experience"...I really don't know what word to use, but experience is the closest lol, yeah this experience has changed my perspective on everything. I don't know what has changed or why, but I too like a few others it seems, have this feeling of great change coming, I at first felt like I should be scared because their was going to be pain for some, but the longer I have these feelings, the more it replaced with a feeling of, they will live forever somewhere out their, and that psyhical sacrafice is needed to change this world as we know it.

..So to finish this long winded introduction off (sorry) I should tell you that all of the above was still not enough for me to share my experience. The game changer for me was 20minutes ago I rang my mam (yeah the one I berated for years) and we were having an ordinary conversation, she just asked how my son was (hes got tonsolitits - and sorry i cant spell) but then she said something along the lines of her partner feeling a bit diffrent recently, and my reply was "tell me about it"...I start explaining the above, and to my complete amazment the reply I get is "Person 1 (I wont use his name) has had that, it happened just before xmas, he woke up and said wow that was weird" My mam said he explained the same as me, a tunnel of light!! ....what any of this means I have no idea, but I'm honestly feeling their are too many coincidences now for this not to be something more...who knows but hey-ho I guess if their is or isnt, we will all find out soon enough!

..So their it goes, thats my introduction, Im not sure I can add anything more to this site but I just had to share it all after that phone call!

Thank you all for taking the time to read it, and please dont abuse me too much lol

...I'd love it if anybody else has anything similar to share. I have seen a few comments from people having something similar but I'd love to see them all listed on here!

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Hey,

That reminds me of a sometime last year when me and my older sister shared the same dream, exactly the same... It was to do with the moon..? or the more of I think of reality, It was like everything around me was just"shatterting" it started with the moon, looked as though it was on fire. In this"dream" I was trying to shield myself with anything I could find but I didn't need to...there was no pain or anything. Just happiness, like this was meant to happen and even I sound quite"mental" now

When I woke up I too was like"wtf was that" but I felt happy for some strange reason.

Anyway, great post S+F

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Hellooo!

I thoroughly enjoyed reading that, thanks for sharing!

I know exactly what you mean about the feeling of "warmth and love", because I've had a similar experience where I've felt the exact same thing. It was that experience which convinced me beyond belief that there is more to life than meets the eye.

Nice to meet you anyhow!

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Tangled2011

Congrats on your post! You reminded me of my co-worker that is black/white, all scientific, yadda yadda .......I drive him nuts with my new age theroies, different realities so on. So maybe there's hope for him

I find it so strange that people get ridiculed for posting their experiences that may not happen to the masses. Isn't this whole site for not the norm? For the odd things that happen in life?

So kudos to you and keep us posted on any new developments!

Maria

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Thank you all for reading. Its nice not being ridiculed constantly haha

Ive got to be honest I'm not expecting it/or anything similar to happen again, but if it does I'll be sure to share it with you all on here. In a strange way I don't want to go back to it because If it happens again I'd be longing for it every second of everyday!

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

I don't know if your religious or not, but I think the the "light" of warmth and love you felt was none other than Jesus Christ. I am 200% sure that was the light you felt. He was so pure and full of holiness that the light blinded his face and body from you. I've read MANY NDEs of people having this SAME EXACT vision and meeting this light being of warmth and unconditional love. That is absolutely amazing. Although I still don't agree with the fact that you needed this experience to stop making fun of other people. That's not right. You didn't need to have your own supernatural/OBE to make it more true. You could have simply stated you didn't believe.
edit on 19-2-2011 by ag893 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ag893

Hi, to be honest I have no idea what the word religion/religious means anymore because theirs so many "branches" of it now lol But I do believe in a creator/creators

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ag893

I don't know if your religious or not, but I think the the "light" of warmth and love you felt was none other than Jesus Christ. I am 200% sure that was the light you felt. He was so pure and full of holiness that the light blinded his face and body from you. I've read MANY NDEs of people having this SAME EXACT vision and meeting this light being of warmth and unconditional love. That is absolutely amazing.

Well after this and the past few months I've suddenly felt the urge to keep a crucifix with me at all times, and I've decided to change my mind about having my son christined. For the past 5 years I insisted it would be his own choice but I keep telling my wife, something feels diffrent and I feel an urge that it should be done sooner rather than later. Weird stuff, but I keep insisting to the missus that something changed the day/night this happened to me!

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tangled2011The "experience" I had would be what is typically described by those who have NDE.

I had a very similar experience, just once, about 10 years ago. It was very mind-opening! I have no difficulty in believing you had this vision, but I can't tell you what brought it on or what it means.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by LS650
I had a very similar experience, just once, about 10 years ago. It was very mind-opening! I have no difficulty in believing you had this vision, but I can't tell you what brought it on or what it means.

I'd love to hear more about yours. This whole thing has never left my mind anyday since! I've stopped sharing it with most people because you just get the look of "well your going mad" but I really want to just touch someone and pass the feeling on

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Im going to paste my post here to:

Dear Everyone,

I do not want to scare you all but about 2 weeks ago i had the strangest experience. I was not religious person but what i experienced was like a direct revelation from god, it was like being hit by lightening, it was immediate and total enlightenment. Many things were revealed to me during this time through imagery, geometrical images of parallel dimensions, i saw the journey each of our souls must make from one dimension to the next. I know this sounds absolutely crazy, and i thought i had gone bi-polar at the time, but this is what i experienced so you judge for yourself.

God told me i need to prepare myself to enter the next dimension. He told me the only way to do this is to accept his love. I was told i had to let go of all attachment to the physical world, including my memories. This made me have sudden attacks of crying that finished as soon as they started. I also saw the journey of my own soul, and that ultimately i had to make the decision using free will to die, but in dying was just leaving this dimension and going into the next. I also saw other beings in other dimensions who also saw me, they were not nice beings, who feed off all the souls that do not follow gods path. During me experience they could not harm me as i felt what was a golden protective shield of gods love around me. I know this sounds crazy, but wait for the craziest part. Because the feeling of gods love was so amazing, i wanted to meditate on this feeling. When i did this my entire body started vibrating, oscillating, i allowed my mind to go free and embrace this feeling, thats when i felt i started to levitate off the bed. At this point i freaked out, and wanted to go back to normality. I felt that the fabric of reality was being exposed to be, like a veil was being pulled away to reveal the physical world as an illusion.

For three days i had this experience, each night i would sleep for one hour and wake up feeling totally refreshed. My brain was operating at powers i had never experienced before. I just want to stress that i was not on drugs or stimulants of any type. When this was happening to me my vision became very blurry, i was seeing traces of my hand when waving it front of me, i also saw dark blogs in the corner of my eyes. Since then i have largely returned to normal, but still get blurry vision sometimes.

To get totally crazy, during the three days of super brain power, whenever i focused my mind on an object i experienced that i was able to change its shape. Not much it some much, but bend it or elongate it. It was very freaky. This all sounds crazy, but well, perhaps it is the only thing after all that can explain life and death. Life is preparation for death. Be prepared and live a live of love, as that is the only way to eternal life.

At first i thought i was going bi-polar then i found that i had the symptoms of what they called a "spiritual awakening".

posted on May, 19 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

A Great Share and Welcome to ATS.....

I'll make it extremely short...I'm on the hop. OBE's all my life, Prophetic Dreams all my life only started taking them seriously 14 years ago(2 years in a ten year marriage, dream of a man and my wife driving in a bus terminus, same man bus driver runs off with my wife in the final year). 3 NDE's, to many CE's mainly 4th kind (close encounters) to note. Meditation has opened the gates to what I can only described as a hall of records (imagine the great emperors tomb but a "universals" sized version and people that relay certain things within. A small section of the ...place..... if you could call it a place) I said shortened version
. AHH...To describe it, The Hanging Gardens Of Babylon/A Great Library/ Legoland but the bricks are made of marble and precious stones of huge size.

And you thought you would be kooky try living in my head
....Welcome

edit on 19-5-2011 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

I'm pleased I haven't been ridiculed, and I would love it, if you could spare sometime in the future to share some tips how to meditate. I've seen video's and tried myself, I do seem to be able to relax and feel like something is happening but then I come out of it quickly.

Feel free to private message with any tips

edit on 20-5-2011 by Tangled2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tangled2011
reply to post by DreamerOracle

I'm pleased I haven't been ridiculed, and I would love it, if you could spare sometime in the future to share some tips how to meditate. I've seen video's and tried myself, I do seem to be able to relax and feel like something is happening but then I come out of it quickly.

Feel free to private message with any tips

edit on 20-5-2011 by Tangled2011 because: (no reason given)

The trick is to learn not to react when you are approaching that tipping point in meditation...alot simular to when you fall asleep and dream about tripping on a pavement....Its kind of a habbit (gut reaction). Practice makes perfect. Eventually you don't get the sensation but this isn't the only hurdle I hit 2 other stages with a simular reaction..3 in total. Don't stop after each event carry on meditating. Once a day, 1 minute for each year of your life.

edit on 20-5-2011 by DreamerOracle because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
It's funny, I've never told anyone around me this before, but I believe I had and NDE/OBE back when I was 12 getting a tonsillectomy. I distinctly remember floating about the surgery room looking down at myself and the doctors. It's been ten years and I can still remember that very distinctly. I have always been mellow and interested in life after death, as well as being very intuitive naturally. I came out of the womb with the umbilical cord around my throat, and had halucinations due to an extreme fever when I was four, as well as a 105 temp when I was in first grade. I've always been a quiet kid, and very comfortable with death, but the more I look into NDE/OBE's I believe I have had a few in my short life span and only remember very small beginning portions of some. I haven't seen the light or anything close to that, but I have had dreams where the "reel has been running" (so to speak) right up to the point where I died from a massive explosion, but I didn't cower in fear I embraced it and it felt glorious to just let go like that. I believe I've had some experiences that have allowed me to not fear death, and I am constantly aware of each and every effect I have on those around me (which can get frustrating to say the least), but I fully believe there is plenty to do after "death".

(Sorry for the long winded simple agreement with you, but it just felt necessary. I really enjoyed hearing about your OBEs everyone.)

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Thank you everyone for replying, after realising how hard it is to talk about, its nice to hear people talk about it openly on here!

I don't know what changed me but its been many months but I remember it like it was yesterday and I reckon I think about it everyday and want to go back to experience it again. Over the past few months it has made me change, I've always felt dragged down by certain family members and friends...however recently I've made the decision to let the negative & manipulative people go, and they are/were close family and friends included. Many would think this sounds like a bad thing but I'm convinced the decision was right, something tells me deep down I was meant to be on this path, I've always been someone who sticks to what I believe is right but since this OBE and now some 11:11 experiences, i feel good deep down and I'm also convinced my purpose in life was to simply. "let go"

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Star and flag for a great post. Took a lot of nerve to post that, didn't it? I admire that in a person. There are many in here with good, pertinent information for humanity to help then during the Ascension Period. And yes, we are damned, called crazy, told to take our meds, see a mental health professional, and so on. I think in my years in these conspiracy boards I have heard it all. The truth is, I used to think like too, and called some people crazy myself. Then I, like you, had an experience that not only changed my entire life, it also change my whole way of thinking. My mind opened to all possibilities and dimensions, and I have to say I was astounded by all of this. I found myself talking to a Higher Intelligence, which at first I took for God Almighty. So, I began to listen and remember what I heard.
Then one night, in my daughter's car sitting in a parking lot I was confronted by two Beings, both sat on a throne, both were gold all over, and both demanded that I bow down before them, and supplicate myself to them. They each demanded my undying worship, an ancient word that means "work."

Sitting there, in a car but obviously in another dimension of time and space, I looked them both in the fact and told them to go to Hades, that I would not fall down and worship no being, no matter how powerful they presented themselves. My mind was flipping all over the place, my little voices were screaming at me....I was more than a little confused, but adamant in my decision. The Being shrunk back a little bit, and it was then a Female appeared. Young and beautiful, she spoke with a soft and loving voice...."Don't mind them," she said, "those are my brothers, they always act like that." Just then the radio played the Helen Reddy song, "I am Woman."

I am woman, hear me roar
In numbers too big to ignore
And I know too much to go back an' pretend 'cause I've heard it all before

And I've been down there on the floor
No one's ever gonna keep me down again

CHORUS Oh yes I am wise But it's wisdom born of pain Yes, I've paid the price But look how much I gained If I have to, I can do anything I am strong (strong)
I am invincible (invincible)

I am woman You can bend but never break me 'cause it only serves to make me More determined to achieve my final goal
And I come back even stronger Not a novice any longer 'cause you've deepened the conviction in my soul

CHORUS I am woman watch me grow See me standing toe to toe
As I spread my lovin' arms across the land But I'm still an embryo With a long long way to go Until I make my brother understand
Oh yes I am wise But it's wisdom born of pain
Yes, I've paid the price But look how much I gained
If I have to I can face anything I am strong (strong)
I am invincible (invincible) I am woman Oh,
I am woman I am invincible I am strong FADE I am woman I am invincible I am strong I am woman

Song Lyrics Source

After much questioning, the Female was a Being from another world, a much higher world than ours, and the two males were Annunaki, or at least something like them, they like to Lord over the people whenever possible, they see us as their own creations, after all. That may be true for some, but there have been other Hybrid programs instituted and brought forth. We are a race of many different species, I guess that is why we kill each other so willingly.

The Female became what could be termed as a friend over the next few years, she took me to places I have never seen, and some I remembered, and showed me some of the mechanics of the whole thing, and told me that this process we are in has been like this for thousands of years now. Asked who built it originally, she did not know, I don't really think any ET Being knows.

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Call me crazy but I've had another "experience"

...when I woke up on Monday morning I got up and said to my wife "that was awful, I dreamt I lost my job but it felt real"...their has been no talk of losing my job as I've only just gone back.

....then I go into work 2 days after to find out I'm losing my job...Why can't I dream of freeing mankind or something nice lol

posted on Jul, 7 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
The freedom of mankind is ongoing and has been for thousands of years, If you wish to take one of my dreams seriously the last graduation will take place in the year 2182 a single gradution for the last.... (could be 83 my minds abit of a cullender at the moment, these earth quake buildups are like waiting for a rollercoaster to go over the first drop then it happens and the intellect clears but kinda fuddles my thoughts)....
Your true self is finding its way to helping you, start taking it seriously you should of been setting up possible employers just incase...better to be safe than sorry.

edit on 7-7-2011 by DreamerOracle because: adding

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by KatieVA

I love synchronicity.Just a while ago,round an hour ago,i sent some-one here a u2u,mentioning a similar experience i had! In my case,i asked the entity Lord Yeshua/Jesus for contact of some sort.(I was at a low point in my life,and admittedly,i did,nt actualy expect to be answered in any way.) I was laying on the couch in my lounge (i still watched TV in those days) My son,who was about 3yrs old then,was playing+bouncing off the walls,as usual. I started suddenly feeling this wonderful warmth in my chest,and a feeling of peace,and a love and kindness so great it just simply cannot be described..my son had inexplicably completely quited down,sat playing quietly and just looked over to me once,with the most beatific smile,and an expression of such peace and happiness on his l'il face.This euphoric experience went on for quite a while,till eventualy tapering off.Absolutely unforgettable.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join