It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 white flashes of light seen over Manhattan, NYC!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I was walking back on Kennedy Blvd in North Bergen NJ at around 615p on 02.18.11 and happen to look towards Manhattan to see 2 sudden bright balls of light. Is this connected to the recent solar flare activity?

Did anyone else see this?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

YES dude I had about 50 here over my house. It lit up the sky like lightning. I was able to see the craft it was coming from it wasnt too big of a craft, circular, but it was SO BRIGHT! I believe I got some on video ill post in a bit.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by iversusvsversusi

please post!

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
This reminds me of the propulsion systems we saw in the jerusalem videos, thanks for posting. Really hope someone caught it on their cellphone.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
hi ... long time lurker, first post here ... but thought i can contribute because i was a witness to both of these flashes. i was driving home from work (NYC [actually a park & ride in No. Bergen] --> Central Jersey) on the turnpike south around exit 15E'ish at this exact time ... saw the first bright flash ... assumed it was lightning because the weather had said a chance of storms rolling through ... then about 10 5-10 mintues later along the same stretch of turnpike south, i actually saw the bolt of lighting over the bayonne area and off to the east. When i got home i turned on Channel 12 news, and yes there was a storm cell over that same area.

IMO no alien space crafts, or Jerusalem orb (which was proven a hoax) or anything fishy about this ... it was near 70 degree's in NYC yesterday, why wouldn't lightning from a storm that was on the news radar be the first logical explanation? I mean there's been snow lighting around the country all winter -- why on a warm day, would this be out of the ordinary?

Occam's razor...

Although, there could be a 50% error in my observation since i only saw one bolt of lighting of the two flashes .... perhaps the first was that strange ship you have a photo of ... would LOVE to see a picture of this... but on the same note, just like the October 2010 sightings wouldn't THOUSANDS if not MILLIONS of people said something if there were 50 balls of light over North Bergen/NYC????

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Lets be honest this thread needs a picture to continue......

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by AJ1123TKE

The Jerusalem video/s are inconclusive. This thread is also inconclusive and, could be anything. The OP however, has asked for corroboration of what he saw, lightning could be one answer.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Guess I will wait and see if the video comes along. I wonder if there are any comments on twitter about it?

top topics

join