It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men in black(OPS)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I think a big, big part of it is misinterpretation and exaggeration.

The guilty party are the "credible witnesses" coming from within the government. Sure, they work for the government. Sure, some of them are fairly high level authorities (supposedly). However, I think whatever tidbits of information float their way are either subconsciously or intentionally distorted in order to generate buzz.

I.E: "John Smith, this document is for your eyes only."

John Smith then proceeds to read a file of information regarding a UFO and how it was not affiliated with any United States black ops program or otherwise. The file also mentions, as far as they know the craft did not originate from the military of another country.

John Smith retires from his position, then starts giving candid interviews about how the alleged UFO could be piloted by the Zeta Reticulans and the government knows all about it and their technology.

See the point I'm making?

Now I'm not saying all accounts are a result of factual distortion or exaggeration, but I would not be surprised if the vast majority of "testimonies" are of this nature.

I don't think MiBs are needed. We have enough gullible people the world over, and enough people looking for their 15 minutes of fame to do the "MiB's" job for them.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SaosinEngaged

Mostly agree with you.

Ive noticed when someone has worked at a top level military institution with a paper trail to prove it, they go into retirement for a few years, then after the bills start mounting up or they get withdrawal symptoms of being important, suddenly they are back in the limelight on the front page of every internet forum and UFO magazine with tales of UFO and ET involvement.

Phone calls, interviews, book and movie offers...... The money starts coming back in as planned, and the method of obtaining it is fun and exciting.
edit on 19-2-2011 by FoxfilesMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by FoxfilesMulder

There is software that does this so one person can do this they dont need 5 diff people.

the software can auto change the mac address and ip with each identity. If your skeptical use google and get the software yourself I assure you the only software worth using is from the people your talking about and its free.

<< 1   >>

join