It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISRAEL NOT HAPPY - Is This The Spark

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

did you hit your head yesterday?!
long live israel?
I don't whant to be missunderstood but TODAY ISRAEL STATE is just a sionist state ...
NOT A REAL JEWISH STATE FOUNDED BY GOD HIMSELF...
palestinians occupiers?!
you really have problems...
form what I remember the sionist came AND OCCUPIED PALESTINE, RIGHT?!
You must go see a doctor...
It's for your own good...

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

I think even Netanyahu would roll his eyes and slap a tooth out of your mouth.

Threatening violence I call your bluff coward!

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by leaualorin

did you hit your head yesterday?!
long live israel?
I don't whant to be missunderstood but TODAY ISRAEL STATE is just a sionist state ...
NOT A REAL JEWISH STATE FOUNDED BY GOD HIMSELF...
palestinians occupiers?!
you really have problems...
form what I remember the sionist came AND OCCUPIED PALESTINE, RIGHT?!
You must go see a doctor...
It's for your own good...

Hey I'm on the winning team. Don't care what you say! You have nothing if you are resorting to personal insulting remarks lol lol lol lol!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   

oh believe me , you will care WHAT I SAY!
wait and see!

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Originally posted by Travlla

Originally posted by Nomad451
Nothings going to happen

Israel are weak and nothing ever happens...

weak??????? yeah the 6 day war proved that

Right, and nothing changes in 40+ years??
I think they do...

Your right things have changed,Israel has nukes,If you want to believe Israel is weak then be my guest, I don't ,
If it goes pear shape in the ME it's going to affect everyone on the planet to some degree.so I'm hoping everyone stays cool

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by leaualorin

oh believe me , you will care WHAT I SAY!
wait and see!

Go on then. Why would I care. Prove it now! You have nothing! Bet you can't!

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   

I don't bet , history says it all!
and I'm not gonna waiste my time with you!
sionist occupied palestine illegaly , you know it , I know it but no one dares to say it out loud!

the real jews are beeing marginalized !
by the way : israel is never "happy" , hypocrite sionists !
their end is very close!

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   

There was no bluff to call. Are you familiar with what a "rickroll" is? And for the record, one doesn't really "call a bluff" by wishing for the deaths of millions of people.

I'm also not threatening you with anything, simply stating that even Mr. Bibbles would think your idea of a good time is moronic.

Did you drink too much Red Bull?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox

Originally posted by DutchBigBoy
The US? - Obama allready showed to the world he doesn't like Israel so don't count on them.

Ell

Oh

Ell

Are you perhaps speaking of some American named Obama who isn't the US president? 'Cause the only time THATguy's taken a pause from sucking Israel off is last month when he tried to jam Mubarak's sack in there, too.

Look at these links
www.haaretz.com...
www.telegraph.co.uk...
www.jpost.com...
www.nydailynews.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Back to topic-

I just fail to see the significance of this voyage, from a military standpoint, political standpoint, or otherwise.

Had that idiot Liberman not opened his big mouth and declared this a "provocation", this wouldn't have gotten half the coverage it's getting.

This is just a pathetic attempt by the Iranian government to divert attention from the fact that they're killing protesters en masse, and if the Egyptian new government, which was born in such protests, had any balls they would have stopped them.
Edit: And player Rick Astley on the comm systems while they do it.
edit on 19-2-2011 by Eliad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage

I'm also not threatening you with anything

Sure as shell sounded like it. I called your bluff after you shot your mouth off & you backed away lol lol lol lol! If it's not what you meant why write like that then?

Sigh.

I backed away from nothing. I still entertain hopes that the Iranians park a few feet out of Israeli territorial waters, and blare Rick Astley at Israel. if they throw in some dancing, I'd be ecstatic.

You seem to be having difficulty grasping what I mean when I talk about Rick Astley, Rickrolling, and "Never Gonna Give You Up."

This is what I'm talking about:

And I meant what I said; your statement was so numbingly stupid that even Netanyahu would give you a smack for it. I mean you're kind of hoping that his country becomes responsible for the mass murder of 73 million people over the slight of 80's pop music.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by leaualorin

yeah more personal insults. Real testament to your character and writing abilities. No they cannot sail past and get in the face of Israel & not expect a reaction.

"Don't deserve to live" you say. Again I call your bluff! What are you going to do about it? This is a free forum where anyone is entitled to an opinion. Really a lame reply! Long Live Israel & her allies!

edit on 19-2-2011 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

your statement was so numbingly stupid

The same could be said for you. If Iran wants to get that close they deserve everything they get. It is a provocation! nothing more. Also for trying to add humor about pop music to a serious topic ...... well that says volume about you and yes you did back away lol lol lol lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   

your statement was so numbingly stupid

The same could be said for you.

I suppose. But then, I'm enjoying my mental image of a breakdancing Mullah, while you seem to be enjoying the sensation of having a vein swell on your forehead.

If Iran wants to get that close they deserve everything they get. It is a provocation! nothing more.

Yup, Iran's being a troll. I suspect you, of all people on this thread, should know the common wisdom with regards to trolling attempts. Israel's best response would be for Iran to float out there looking like dumbasses. Military action would be really stupid, and completely pointless. Which is, no doubt, why you are such an advocate for it.

Also for trying to add humor about pop music to a serious topic ...... well that says volume about you

From a big picture viewpoint, it's already hilarious. What's one Iranian battleship going to do out there? Answer, float around looking silly. Maybe they'll get some fishing in. It's a goofy and pointless move from Iran, Israel's attempt to look worried is silly, and frankly your own contributions aren't doing much to keep the subject somber around here.

and yes you did back away lol lol lol lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, I explained reality to you.

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit on 19/2/2011 by TheWalkingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
The topic of this thread is "ISRAEL NOT HAPPY - Is This The Spark".

Please discuss it and not one another. Debate the points without the personal jabs.

Hefficide
Forum Moderator.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   

They should be playing that song while they're passing through the Suez canal as well...

It is beyond me how the Egyptian government, which was fighting for its freedom just days ago, agrees to support a country who is *currently* slaughtering protesters on its own land..

Yes, the Iranians have much to celebrate, having managed to take all the attention off the fact that they're shooting people down in the streets, ironically, with the aid of the protesters of Egypt.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   

reply to post by Seekeye2

Who cares about the Palestinians, they are illegal occupiers. Don't care what anyone on ATS thinks or if they they want to argue the point! Won't listen! If Iran gets in their face they deserve all the hell thrust upon them by the mighty Israel.
Long Live Israel and all her allies! If the Iranians do start something (Which I don't think they will they are cowards) I hope Israel nukes them. At least that will get them off their backs! Iranians are all talk anyway. Much like the cowardly North Koreans.

You make reference to the Muslims organising themselves? Never gonna happen! All Sunni, Shiite, Persian, Arab differences lol lol at your suggestion. Not only that there are Arab Allies! lol lol lol!

Who cares about the Palestinians ??? I think most descent and educated people care about the Palistinians ! Now listen up Mighty Zohar the hair dresser ! You have a big mouth for someone hidding here in safety in Australia ! Get out and die in your mighty Israel if you believe in it so passionately ! I'll call your key board warrior bluff , I am local so U2U me your address if you still feel tuff .

Appology Moderator you posted while I was writting .
edit on 19-2-2011 by 13th Zodiac because: Comment to moderator

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join