It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The government doesn't want cures, they want sickness. SICKNESS = MONEY

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Someone wise once told me:

" Don't be so naive, there is a "lot" of money to be made from sickness, but there is no money to be made from cures. We are all just cattle to the government, just a taxable currency."

Do you believe the governments around the world share the same agenda when it comes to slowing down, sabotaging or burying cures to sickness and disease?

Another question is, has a sickness or disease in the past ever had a smoking gun cure? That is to say, a magic pill that once taken, cures the aliment 100% no further treatment needed?

Because all I see is lifetimes of treatment at a pretty penny.

Dangle the carrot in front of the donkey. Don't worry citizens, testing is being done and we should know more in about......10 years give or take. (Only never to hear about it again and receiving the same line over and over again)

edit on 19-2-2011 by FoxfilesMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Agreed all the way , but must add some corporations and big pharmas that compromise safety and ethics as well as lie in bed with the govmnt, all in pursuit of profits, and so often beyond viability right into destructive greed.

Peace,
spec

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the average life expectancy at the beginning of the 20th century was 47.3 years. A century later, that number had increased to 77.85 years, due largely to the development of vaccinations and other treatments for deadly diseases

cured diseases
Chicken Pox
Diphtheria
Invasive H. Flu
Malaria
Measles
Pertussis
Pneumococcal Disease
Polio
Tetanus
Typhoid Fever

arent you glad you live in a country that actually gives these cures to it's citizens?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by FoxfilesMulder

meh, problem is, when there were cures, anti-vaxx people get at it saying it's "just something to deliver the disease/population control/some other nefarious purpose, not cure it!" or something of that nature. swine flu was said by some people to be a government released disease designed to kill us all, and when they said they had a vaccine, then they said the vaccination was going to be forced and kill us all(which was never forced, afaik, i actually remember turning people away because there weren't enough). it's not too far out there to assume governments and/or government funded medical research facilities suppress cures because treatments end up getting more money, though, some diseases are just too researched to NOT have cures for, but a lot of diseases are just too hard to pinpoint.
edit on 19-2-2011 by WilliamRikeronaSegway because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Yep.... Depopulation, that's what TPTB want and they are getting it.

2nd line

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by St-Patrick

how do you justify that comment? why do they want depopulation? do they make more tax money from fewer people? and how are they getting it? am i missing something in the fact that the avg life expectancy keeps rising and the population keeps increasing????

troll along .

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gixxer
According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the average life expectancy at the beginning of the 20th century was 47.3 years. A century later, that number had increased to 77.85 years, due largely to the development of vaccinations and other treatments for deadly diseases

cured diseases
Chicken Pox
Diphtheria
Invasive H. Flu
Malaria
Measles
Pertussis
Pneumococcal Disease
Polio
Tetanus
Typhoid Fever

arent you glad you live in a country that actually gives these cures to it's citizens?

I'm not glad they gave these cures to us, because they gave us the above sickness's in the first place!

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   

are you freakin serious? your world must be a very lonley dark place, that is about the most paranoid thing i have ever heard on these forums and thats saying alot!

edited to give you a chance, come on back that up .......eerrm well you cant well at least tell me what government gave us those diseases?
edit on 19-2-2011 by Gixxer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Gixxer

I was just throwing that out there, I don't believe or disbelieve it myself, but if you don't try to second guess the government(s) then you are like a silly sheep that follows the herd off the cliff because you don't question what the person in front of you is doing. (Dont take that personally, it wasn't a personal attack)

The government (or the powers that be) is not some angel that floated down from heaven to pamper your individual needs. It always has its own agenda, and if people like you dont explore all possible scenarios and label people who do as "paranoid", then you are in for a whole world of hurt.

Get out of bed with the government and start asking the opposite questions!

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I honestly believe that the US government is not out to help its citizens. Just giving them the illusion that they are. Keep most of them ignorant with distractions to keep them under control. Poison the food and water with just enough to make them sick, go to the doctors, get treatment or medicine that may or may not work with most of the medicine having side effects only to go back with more problems later on and keep coming back.

Are the doctors to blame? Maybe some of them, but I wouldn't be surprised if most of the things they learned about most medicines and treatment were lies. Especially in the case of cannabis-the plant that would replace 70% or more medicine that's on the market. Why do you think it's illegal? The big pharma would lose money if it wasn't. It's too easy to grow to make a profit from. And hemp?...do the research. Money is the only thing important to them. I don't know why that's hard to believe for some people and sadly, I'm starting to feel like I would rather have a lot of money than anything else.

I'm sure there are cures for cancer and AIDS that they're keeping from us, and only ones who know about it and have enough money are given them.

On a similar note, anyone heard of the Special Virus Cancer Program?
edit on 19-2-2011 by DanDeath because: fixed a line

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Of course, the Pharmaceutical industry has always been just that, an industry. If you work for the food industry and you invent a hamburger that abolish the need for people to ever eat again, expect a sudden car crash or a surprise suicide

All industries depend on this; that you come back for more. All the way from food industries that fill everything with artificial sweeteners that make you more hungry, to laptops that out dates in two years, mobile phones that break down after half a year to nvidia and ati graphic chip-sets that literally needs to be replaced every year to keep up with new games and iphones that come in better and better versions.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
If there's one thing Ive learnt about governments and conspiracies, its one very simple rule that works in just about every case.

Follow the money trail, and you are automatically on the correct path to uncover the truth!

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

I'm not glad they gave these cures to us, because they gave us the above sickness's in the first place!

Originally posted by Gixxer

are you freakin serious? your world must be a very lonley dark place, that is about the most paranoid thing i have ever heard on these forums and thats saying alot!

edited to give you a chance, come on back that up .......eerrm well you cant well at least tell me what government gave us those diseases?
edit on 19-2-2011 by Gixxer because: (no reason given)

the improvements in life expectancy are the result of better sanitation

also OP is somewhat correct as to a government source of all those diseases

the Roman Catholic/Xtian policy of being a pig and never bathing [cause its a sin to get naked]
was responsible for a lot of disease as a result of no hygiene at all and all of the great plagues of European history, and every time somebody suggested that bathing/better hygiene might help,or any other solutions they were burned at the stake. "TCOTBIP" knew all this but kept there policies firmly in place.

the world is a dark and lonely place The Custodians Of The Black Iron Prison have and continue to make it so.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Replace governments with pharmaceutical companies and I think you're on to something.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Boreas

You're probably right there!

But this also suits the government just as much because as we all know, the government has their hand in EVERY cookie jar in the name of tax.

edit on 19-2-2011 by FoxfilesMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Gixxer

There's some interesting threads on this very site regarding the so called effectiveness of vaccines. They pretty much show with statistical evidence from the CDC and others that most cases of these diseases were already drastically in decline due mostly to changes in lifestyle and hygiene and the introduction of vaccines, rather than provide a cure, slowed the decline of infection.

Pharma is big business and it make lots of people very rich. These rich people have very powerful friends in government to whom they lobby. It is not in the best interests of pharmaceutical companies to provide cures when their sole aim is generating profit. Get it through your head, their job isn't to make people well, it is to generate revenue. How do they generate revenue? Well, it's from sick people isn't it. No sick people -> no money, no money -> no power. It ain't rocket science.

new topics

top topics

join