It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else have any info on this?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I was watching Modern Marvels on History channel. It was the Nikola Tesla episode. Quite interesting and I started to do some research online about him. I came across a thread here at ATS:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

About the 14th post by Badge01 on the 1st page, I came across this:

"Just recalling that some people think that Hungarians and/or Basques share a strange ancestry, thought by some to be 'not-of-this-Earth', or perhaps that the Basque language has strange alien origins. I could be mis-remembering, IDK."

Now I was like WTF?? I am of direct Hungarian descent. My Uncle has traced my family's lineage back to
Attila The Hun. I can't make any guess as to the accuracy of that, but whatever...not the point here. Has anyone else done any research into this supposed Hungarians are aliens thing? I Googled but did not seem to find anything.

If anyone else has any further info on this or can point me to some good reading material about this, please send it my way. Not saying I believe it, just find it quite interesting.

Thank you all!!

Nate

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Well, that's quite a question.

There are many old cultures spread about by marching and sailing that share syllabic languages, and certain common origin stories.

Those origin stories go something like this (US Cherokee version):

In the long ago, the People From The Stars came to Elohimona, the Land of the Altantes...

These origin legends are Precolumbian in origin, sound like modern science fiction, but are Native and quite ancient. They share a common Sumerian origin.

Sons of Heaven

Too complex to say more right now...

edit on 19-2-2011 by Chakotay because: CLASSIFIED

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a6e2441baba7.jpg[/atsimg]

Very very possible) (heheh ok im sorry just could not resist , this is a picture benard snizel posted claiming to be a paladian or something)

But seriously , I think it is very likely that some cultures and countries have closer ties to ET s . I do not find that hard to believe at all.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
While I have not heard anything regarding the history of the Hungarians I have repeatedly over the years heard about the strangeness of the Basques concerning their unique language and DNA, having no apparent relation whatsoever to the surrounding cultures and populations. I have also heard about the Philistines possibly being Etruscans (a culture that predated the Roman in the same area and disappearing soon after the Romans became a power in the area), a culture that simply vanished possibly to reappear elsewhere.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Basques have the highest incidences of Rhesus neg per capita than other racial group. The human genome project/neanderthal genome project results may make for interesting reading!

new topics

top topics

join