It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark of the Beast...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 03:12 AM
link   
I would like to conduct a small poll.

Do you:

1. Think microchips can be made to hold personal/ financial data?

2. Think that if (1) is true, that these chips can be made small enough to become a viable "subdermal" mode of identification?

3. Think if (1 & 2) is true that they can be produced at such a rate as to be distributed to every individual in the world?

4. Think if (1, 2, 3, & 4) are true, that government/s will abuse the knowledge afforded by the chips?

5. Believe that prescience (a vision of things that have not yet occurred) is possible and that some precious few people might have forseen this inevitability (Daniel, Jesus, John)?

You may also want to ask yourself whether you think it 'could' be possible to monitor these chips by sattalite.

Then ask yourself what kind of event might have to take place for the world governments to force such measures on their people - for the people's own security, say. (i.e., social security and income tax introduced in the US during wartime; patriot act and loss of freedom for security after 9/11, etc)

Peace be unto you,

-�-

[Edited on 21-3-2003 by Savonarola]

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 03:28 AM
link   
i heard about a computer chip they can put in the brain to help with memory loss...

kinda scarry if you think about the other possibilities

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Yup. Are you a real ninja?

-�-

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 04:39 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2003 @ 05:30 AM
link   
100%

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Alright, even though this article is from the Weekly World News (if you don't know what this is, it's an entertainment magazine, which claims to be a newspaper - tabloid - you get the point.)

However, I do find this magazine to be very entertaining... their writing and ideas amuse me... Anyway..

In the March 4th issue, they claimed to have found a magazine which was from Atlantis which actually mentioned chips like these...

They included several snippets from the magazine which made it sound similar to magazines of our time
- a report on the most dangerous 'flyway' in Atlantis

-an ad for a holographic tv receiver

-a call for a ban on 'backyard reactors' used to lower bills

and this one which I will qoute in full :

- A somewhat cryptic and possibly threatening appeal for more citizens to voluntarily undergo "brain-chip surgery" to link them to the "central library" before "we have to do it for you"

I found this article very entertaining and I hope I haven't destroyed my credibility by admitting I read WWN....

posted on Mar, 24 2003 @ 10:49 PM
link   
...As long as you've mentioned that you read it for the "entertainment" value, I don't think it devalues your credibility...Much...

Who knows? Perhaps tabloids are the only news sources that actually *do* print the truth...But they have to cover it with fictional "reports" & include some true fiction & humor *because* it's the only way they can still publish with the Illuminati watching...

...Of course, this is merely wild speculation on my part...

...Or is it?

[Edited on 25-3-2003 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 02:22 PM
link   
couple more microchip links:

www.adsx.com...

www.spacedaily.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2003 @ 06:20 PM
link   
www.paracellcorp.com...

and check also the "entertainment" link on the page...

top topics

join