It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mubarak and the Fall of the Zionist Running Dogs! - David Duke

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Another great video from David Duke.. I did not know Mubarak was pro-Israel and a president of largely a Muslim nation at the same time. Hopefully the people of Egypt will elect a real leader and not another puppet for the US/Israel.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

edit on 2/18/2011 by Misoir because: I displayed ignorance and would like to remove it.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Yeah people keep saying that. How does at all affect the argument he makes here though, or in any other of his videos? And from what I have read he never promoted racism, violence, or hatred.. and only attempted to preserve the "white" identity and culture (even if there is one anymore anyway). I am not defending him, because I frankly don't know in great depth his past, just want to point out that ad hominem arguments are immature.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
You do know that David Duke was a top KKK member right?

Great vid, watched it yesterday.

OFF TOPIC.

Typical reply to a david duke video. Senator Byrd was also a KKK member. You don't see him being trashed by the MSM. The only difference is, Duke isn't scared to criticize Israel and zionists. I've never actually seen anyone counter the topics that Duke brings up, they just say KKK and hit reply. lol

David Dukes platform isn't much different than Ron Paul's if you look at it.

edit on 18-2-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by frozenspark

I owe you an apology my friend. I should have watched the video before opening my big mouth.

I watched the video and agreed with every single point he made. Thank you for posting this thread.

S+F

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir
reply to post by frozenspark

I owe you an apology my friend. I should have watched the video before opening my big mouth.

I watched the video and agreed with every single point he made. Thank you for posting this thread.

S+F

Cool I was the same way about Duke and I was raised in Louisiana (where he ran for governor). It wasn't till I actually listened to his videos did I realize I agree with him on most issues.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I think more people should be familiar with David Duke and watch his videos.. you can learn a lot by watching them. Don't let the fact that he was a member of KKK discourage you from hearing what he has to say.

new topics

top topics

join