It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So Much For Obama's "Not A Dime" Promise

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I got an update letter today from the DoD stating the FITW (Federal Income Tax Withholding) is going up $22.20 per month on my military retirement pay, with no change this year in benefits. I have a feeling I won't be breaking $250k this year.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Ferris.Bueller.II

as i live and breathe --so do i pay taxes !

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Has he kept a single one of his campaign promises???? I cannot see one that he has.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Your google skills are lacking.

2011 Updates – Tax Brackets and Rates, Government (GS) and Military Pay Scales, 401K and IRA Limits and Stimulus Payments

With approval of a two-year extension to all the Bush-era tax cuts, the 2011 federal IRS tax rates will be the same as 2010 levels. However tax bracket ranges and standard deduction levels have increased slightly due to inflation.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Progressives see the government as a parent. They are there to help us. Because we am tew stewpid to live ou lives ourselves.

This really comes as no surprize.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Video -

Obama -

Firm Pledge -

Not a single dime...

edit on 2/19/11 by makeitso because: He didn't say anything about lots of dollars though...

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

17:30 into video.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I live in Ohio, Family members are losing their jobs...If they are not losing their jobs they are having to take pay cuts by10% and 20%....So ya, they won't be paying more taxes!

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Boo hoo, cry me a river. You are more concerned that you can't break the $250,000 a year in pay this year. Who cares. How long did you expect those tax cuts to really last? Consider yourself extremely lucky that you still have a job and before you complain again think about those who lost their jobs yesterday and as a result will have nothing on their plates tonight.
edit on 20-2-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join