HAARP questions

page: 1

join

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
ok, I just saw on TV Ventura's Conspiracy Theorys show, the episode on HAARP... Is the thing a mind control weapon? or a Weather control weapon?
Part of it talks about bringing down "intense" power from the ionosphere. So would they have to say, secretly build a HAARP receiver, say adjacent to Pyong Yang in North Korea, switch it on and BLAMO! No more regime in NK! One of the people they talked to claimed it had more power than 10 Mount Saint Helens erupting in a minute.. or something along that line How do they "steer" it?? Like they say it can take down planes? Cause Earthquakes?... But is it a mind control machine too? Can it separate my whites?
Is it a multipurpose weapon?
Why is it so hard to understand that an area fenced off because of high electrical charges be so hard to understand. They have similar style fencing to keep people from stealing metal and electrocuting themselves at power stations. They even have security camera's...It sounds like a load of hooyie

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I especially enjoyed the part when Begich conned Ventura into believing that he was beaming music directly to his brain with radio waves.

I guess Jesse has never hear of bone conduction headphones. He certainly has the head for it.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
well, as far as technical specifications go its an array of antenna's that can focus radio waves like a laser. a rather enormous laser mind you, there are rumours it was designed with a mix of tesla's death ray, and the wardencliff tower, but obviously much different since they just shove 10million volts into the thing and aim up, as far as I know...

officially its supposed to make artifical aroura and scientists can observe the results. that doesn't however explain why the us navy took over the place a few years back.

ed: what do you guys think about the bit where the camera's um...fail ?? fake for the show or genuinely radio emisions breaking the cameras circuit design???
edit on 18-2-2011 by madscientistintraining because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
i think most of the stuff about HAARP is a load, anyhow(HAARP DAARP). no one's really given a clear explanation on how it can generate earthquakes, other than a few known quacks. i'm not sure how it'd go about mind control on a brute form like they say(i can imagine subliminal messages and what not sort of mind control, though), but weather modification seems like a sure bet, but they had that sort of power before HAARP through geo-engineering techniques.

Originally posted by madscientistintraining
ed: what do you guys think about the bit where the camera's um...fail ?? fake for the show or genuinely radio emisions breaking the cameras circuit design???

seemed more like a dramatic effect for the show.
edit on 18-2-2011 by WilliamRikeronaSegway because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
people have explained the quake theory many times. ELF waves are the radio equivilent of sub-bass. it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what that could do to underground structures if aimed wrongly and overpowered.

ed: however that isn't proof in itself and its hard to pin anything down to haarp, it could well be a different antenna array causing the issues, or none of them, unless your at the control panel who can say.
edit on 18-2-2011 by madscientistintraining because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by madscientistintraining

No.

The array cannot "focus radio waves". It can limit the amount the beam spreads somewhat but it still spreads.

Wardencliff tower was for wireless telegraphy. It was not designed to use radio waves but sending electrical signals through the earth. HAARP is not used for communications and it does not sent electrical signals through the earth, it projects high frequency radio waves into the ionosphere.

The power output of HAARP is 3.6 million watts. Where on Earth did you come up with 10 million volts and what does voltage have to do with it?

The Navy (and Air Force) have been involved with research at HAARP since it began. Their main interests are in studying the ionosphere's effects on communications and surveillance (radar and stuff).

Care to try again?

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by madscientistintraining

Yeah, that production equipment failure looked to me as though they had reached a "stalemate" of what they could talk about and what they could do. So in end production they probably looked at it ending off as being pretty dumb looking, so they "added" in the equipment failing.
In the end, if anyone's going to believe anything Jesse Ventura has to say, well...if you believe him...Well, I don't want to be derogatory to any members who may be "fans"

new topics

top topics

join