It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP questions

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
ok, I just saw on TV Ventura's Conspiracy Theorys show, the episode on HAARP... Is the thing a mind control weapon? or a Weather control weapon?
Part of it talks about bringing down "intense" power from the ionosphere. So would they have to say, secretly build a HAARP receiver, say adjacent to Pyong Yang in North Korea, switch it on and BLAMO! No more regime in NK! One of the people they talked to claimed it had more power than 10 Mount Saint Helens erupting in a minute.. or something along that line How do they "steer" it?? Like they say it can take down planes? Cause Earthquakes?... But is it a mind control machine too? Can it separate my whites?
Is it a multipurpose weapon?
Why is it so hard to understand that an area fenced off because of high electrical charges be so hard to understand. They have similar style fencing to keep people from stealing metal and electrocuting themselves at power stations. They even have security camera's...It sounds like a load of hooyie

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I especially enjoyed the part when Begich conned Ventura into believing that he was beaming music directly to his brain with radio waves.

I guess Jesse has never hear of bone conduction headphones. He certainly has the head for it.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
well, as far as technical specifications go its an array of antenna's that can focus radio waves like a laser. a rather enormous laser mind you, there are rumours it was designed with a mix of tesla's death ray, and the wardencliff tower, but obviously much different since they just shove 10million volts into the thing and aim up, as far as I know...

officially its supposed to make artifical aroura and scientists can observe the results. that doesn't however explain why the us navy took over the place a few years back.

ed: what do you guys think about the bit where the camera's um...fail ?? fake for the show or genuinely radio emisions breaking the cameras circuit design???
edit on 18-2-2011 by madscientistintraining because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
i think most of the stuff about HAARP is a load, anyhow(HAARP DAARP). no one's really given a clear explanation on how it can generate earthquakes, other than a few known quacks. i'm not sure how it'd go about mind control on a brute form like they say(i can imagine subliminal messages and what not sort of mind control, though), but weather modification seems like a sure bet, but they had that sort of power before HAARP through geo-engineering techniques.

Originally posted by madscientistintraining
ed: what do you guys think about the bit where the camera's um...fail ?? fake for the show or genuinely radio emisions breaking the cameras circuit design???

seemed more like a dramatic effect for the show.
edit on 18-2-2011 by WilliamRikeronaSegway because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
people have explained the quake theory many times. ELF waves are the radio equivilent of sub-bass. it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what that could do to underground structures if aimed wrongly and overpowered.

ed: however that isn't proof in itself and its hard to pin anything down to haarp, it could well be a different antenna array causing the issues, or none of them, unless your at the control panel who can say.
edit on 18-2-2011 by madscientistintraining because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by madscientistintraining

No.

The array cannot "focus radio waves". It can limit the amount the beam spreads somewhat but it still spreads.

Wardencliff tower was for wireless telegraphy. It was not designed to use radio waves but sending electrical signals through the earth. HAARP is not used for communications and it does not sent electrical signals through the earth, it projects high frequency radio waves into the ionosphere.

The power output of HAARP is 3.6 million watts. Where on Earth did you come up with 10 million volts and what does voltage have to do with it?

The Navy (and Air Force) have been involved with research at HAARP since it began. Their main interests are in studying the ionosphere's effects on communications and surveillance (radar and stuff).

Care to try again?

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by madscientistintraining

Yeah, that production equipment failure looked to me as though they had reached a "stalemate" of what they could talk about and what they could do. So in end production they probably looked at it ending off as being pretty dumb looking, so they "added" in the equipment failing.
In the end, if anyone's going to believe anything Jesse Ventura has to say, well...if you believe him...Well, I don't want to be derogatory to any members who may be "fans"

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
I especially enjoyed the part when Begich conned Ventura into believing that he was beaming music directly to his brain with radio waves.

I guess Jesse has never hear of bone conduction headphones. He certainly has the head for it.

I would like to watch this video clip if anyone can find and post it.

Is it possible that this was about remote microwave induced hearing, aka voice to skull technology (V2K), which is basically remote bone conduction via electromagnetic signals, and not just basic bone conducting headphones being used?

Hearing of microwave pulses by humans and animals: effects, mechanism, and thresholds

Experimental and theoretical studies have shown that the microwave auditory phenomenon does not arise from an interaction of microwave pulses directly with the auditory nerves or neurons along the auditory neurophysiological pathways of the central nervous system. Instead, the microwave pulse, upon absorption by soft tissues in the head, launches a thermoelastic wave of acoustic pressure that travels by bone conduction to the inner ear.

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Okay, I found it here:

H.A.A.R.P. (High frequency Active Auroral Research Program) -- Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura (December 2009) RAVries 4.61K followers

It does look like basic bone conduction technology is being demonstrated around the 36:30 mark.

However, there are some interesting mentions of mind control technology throughout this episode.

5:20 - HAARP uses the same frequencies as the human brain
12:30 - Mention of the mind control technology that was said to be used in the Iraq War, as being capable of inducting insomnia, anxiety, upset bowels, and extreme paranoia, up to including the victims having visions.
40:00 - Talk about the US mind control experiments of the 60's and how the Uni-bomber was one of the many test subjects, and how he was so against technology.

Some of this reminds me of Dr. Micheal Persinger's God Helmet (Koren Helmet) experiments in the 90's.

In this video, between the 3:00 minute mark and the 5:00 minute mark, the woman is describes how the helmet was able to induce both strong feelings of anger and then fear, then speculates as to the ramifications of this technology being able to be deployed from a distance and discretely.

It's real!

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

Don't ask, answer or relate to things that should be left alone.

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kreeate

How about when things that should be left alone, are not being left alone?

It seems that warning others would be the responsible thing to do.

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA

In this "hypothetical scenario" the "others" are us right?
What help would be gained from "warning others"?
Research is being done. For the eventual benefit of the masses.
Sacrifice the few, for the benefit of the many.

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 03:28 PM
link   

I sure hope your right, there is proper oversight involved, and this tech isn't being abused, because it's ripe for it.

Considering that the government tends to research weapons of war before anything else, and has a tendency to favor their own interests, and conservation of power, over the interests of Americans, I'm not as confident as you are that everything is being done for the eventual benefit of the masses.

Do you have any supporting evidence for this "eventual benefit of the masses" theory of yours, or should we just hold our breath?

Let's also realize that what the US envisions for the eventual benefit of the masses, could differ from what the CCP envisions, or from what you and I envision. Maybe AI can tell us what is best for us, but can we trust it?

The WEF is telling us that in the near future, our employers will be able to monitor their employee's brain waves. Is this to the benefit of the employers or employees, and will the employees be given a choice or even informed consent. Are everyone who has been, or is being experimented in now, being given informed consent.

Are we to just accept and allow major abuses, because we imagine that it's all for the "benefit of the masses"? Should we be no naive?

edit on 15-9-2023 by IndieA because: Added questions

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I sure hope your right, there is proper oversight involved, and this tech isn't being abused, because it's ripe for it.

Considering that the government tends to research weapons of war before anything else, and has a tendency to favor their own interests, and conservation of power, over the interests of Americans, I'm not as confident as you are that everything is being done for the eventual benefit of the masses.

Do you have any supporting evidence for this "eventual benefit of the masses" theory of yours, or should we just hold our breath?

Well... I'm not in America and can't speak for any technologies or ideologies involving weapons research there.
Government interests are not limited to a country or its people. It "researches" weapons for the eventual safety, protection and wellbeing of its people. You have the right to doubt and/or question this. It does not change the fact.

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Kreeate

It informs them for starters. A person who is informed about this technology likely has better chance of survival, if they are ever targeted by this and other technologies. They will also likely be less likely to harm themselves or others.

Informing the population could spark demand for greater oversight and help expose existing abuses.

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 04:26 PM
link   

It informs them for starters. A person who is informed about this technology likely has better chance of survival, if they are ever targeted by this and other technologies. They will also likely be less likely to harm themselves or others.

Informing the population could spark demand for greater oversight and help expose existing abuses.

Informing the general populace about military capability and intent is generally a bad thing.
People will misinterpret and generalize aspects of military concepts and cause panic, among other detriments.

The general populace do not have the discipline or training to deal with sudden emergent situations.

I understand that basic disaster training is given at initiate levels at schools and businesses.
This is fine. It's a far cry from being effective in reality though. It is basically a panic management system at most.

Informing the populace about procedures and potential dangers... sure, that's a given.

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Informing the general populace about military capability and intent is generally a bad thing.

It's already being done to some extent, the US has announced that both China and Russia now have directed energy weapons in space, and we are being warned that we could soon find ourselves at war with China, in a war unlike any other.

I can't help but think that a slow, soft leak, about mind control tech is in everyone's best interest at this point, especially with all the corruption in the world, the rise of abuses of power, and it's potential for this technology to be used in war against civilians.

edit on 15-9-2023 by IndieA because: Reworded

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I can't help but think that a slow, soft leak, about mind control tech is in everyone's best interest at this point

To what purpose? What can the average person at home do about this? Having knowledge of this will only cause panic and discord.

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I can't help but think that a slow, soft leak, about mind control tech is in everyone's best interest at this point

To what purpose? What can the average person at home do about this? Having knowledge of this will only cause panic and discord.

I could say that the average person, wouldn't care or have much time to even pay attention to this information, let alone to do any additional research on their own. Some won't believe it and some won't be able to accept it. A lot of this information is already out there and is being ignored.

People that care to be informed, should be informed. It's the above average people that can benefit the most from this information, and they are the ones who are most likely to help steer things in positive directions and help others. We have to be given the full and honest truth though, it does us no benefit if the information can't be trusted or verified.

I see your point with some regards though. Apparently this tech can also stimulate pleasure centers in the brain, which can become addicting. And of course, powerful tools can to great good or harm, so they should be handled with great care and responsibility. We don't want just anyone running around and using this technology, I don't even like the fact that the government could be using it.

Where are you located, if you don't mind me asking?

posted on Sep, 15 2023 @ 05:20 PM
link   

I could say that the average person, wouldn't care or have much time to even pay attention to this information, let alone to do any additional research on their own. Some won't believe it and some won't be able to accept it. A lot of this information is already out there and is being ignored.
This much is true. People are engaged in their own lives and don't much care for what's happening around them.

People that care to be informed, should be informed. It's the above average people that can benefit the most from this information, and they are the ones who are most likely to help steer things in positive directions and help others. We have to be given the full and honest truth though, it does us no benefit if the information can't be trusted or verified.
Agreed. The problem here is in choosing/determining who is "above average". Who makes that determination?

I see your point with some regards though. Apparently this tech can also stimulate pleasure centers in the brain, which can become addicting. And of course, powerful tools can to great good or harm, so they should be handled with great care and responsibility. We don't want just anyone running around and using this technology, I don't even like the fact that the government could be using it.
Not sure what this is in reference to? Kindly elaborate please?

Where are you located, if you don't mind me asking?
I don't mind at all. I am currently in Sweden, though I am not native to this country.

edit on 15-9-2023 by Kreeate because: typo derp

top topics

<<   2 >>

join