It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*BREAKING* - Massacre in Bahrain; Hospitals full; Docotor urges world to help...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Ummm....Coming to a street corner near you, comes to mind. I wonder if the Odogma administration will counsel itself to stand down when Americans have their "days of rage" and "change that you (perhaps) can live with." Of course, with the marxists trying to preempt the coming revolution with their proletariat whining about collective bargaining encroachment, they might bring about some brutish lowbrow union skullbashing that will need to be put down, so that the real revolution can commence. Let me tell ya "brothers", there's not going to be any place in the restored America for your special.....dispensations.

YouSir

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
So is the F1 racing going to take place or not?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by The time lord

Nope, no f1.. they are fearing a public spectacle. It'd be really bad press if a protest occured nearby and people died.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a truly peaceful protest is an untruth, the fact your protesting points out your oppressed and the reality of conflicting intrests, through application of pressure tensions rise to a breaking point and fracture into violence...

None the less I say stand up and fight for your freedom...Or be left wondering when will things change???

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
With every single round that was fired I cringe with the thought that each one could take a human life, or destroy/cripple a human being.

I don't understand why the military or the police fight against the people on whose backs their livelihood depends. It's not the politicians that give them anything, it's the labor of the people.

If this kind of thing happens just ONCE in the United States, a sleeping dragon will awake. There will be hell to pay.

Our military and police better think hard when they decide whose side they're on.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Sometimes it’s best to turn off the TV it uses so much energy thinking about these things, have a break from it, and sometimes even the internet, I hear people on ATS and elsewhere feeling down about it.
I mean I have been writing for a few years on and off here and elsewhere but sometimes it’s nice to have a vacation from as it can do more harm than good, sometimes worrying and caring for everything in the world is beyond our capacity, I feel sorry for these countries and what goes on, if it’s not nature with floods and earthquakes it's people vs people and war, it’s sad but at the same time one cannot bathe in it all year round even journalists take a break.

MY QUOTE FROM BEFORE:
The difference between this and normal protests are that these are against the governments that have oppressed their people, who are waking up and are young and modern minded which is the opposite of the culture they live in, modern times have caught up, the internet and travel have shown them truths they were never allowed, those who never agreed ended up elsewhere anyway.

You see now the world does not say it's a pity they never knew the Koran and Sharia law because it has opened their eyes, they are now saying it’s a pity they never had our freedoms. I'm sorry to say but it’s been Arab vs Arabs vs other minorities they never have been happy and the exposure to the world has now shown the true human nature of wanting to just be treated equal between each other, their pasts have only driven minorities out they never got that chance to speak up.

When people protest in the West even London, people break stuff and set fire here and there but you never hear of dozens being killed even if the UK police are crap anyway they don't end protests with lots of people killed. People know that the more police turn up the worse the protests become as they wind the crowds up but in this case it seems not only Bahrain but all these countries involved are having people killed by authorities, we saw what happened in Iran with their protests this is no different.

(Should America Help? Every time they do help they get accused of interfering so I say no, if they want America's help let them say it on national TV by someone important otherwise let them evolve out of this situation, survival of the fittest, call it science, well I prefer a religious point of view help they neighbour, can't win them all can we?) (sarc)

They protested in London about the Iraq war against the government and no one was killed by authorities but they could have been if things were different. Then again people are killed in the Middle East if someone says they might burn the Koran so it could be in their nature for being more fanatical and that is no secret.

The worst riots I saw from the USA back in 1992, but that was against the Police but the violence it was taken out on society itself.

en.wikipedia.org...

The 1992 Los Angeles Riots, also known as the 1992 Los Angeles Civil Unrest and Rodney King Uprising, were sparked on April 29, 1992, when a jury acquitted four white Los Angeles Police Department officers accused in the videotaped beating of black motorist Rodney King following a high-speed pursuit. Thousands of people in the Los Angeles area rioted over the six days following the verdict. Widespread looting, assault, arson and murder occurred, and property damages topped roughly US$1 billion. In all, 53 people died during the riots and thousands more were injured.

edit on 19-2-2011 by The time lord because: Added text

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
It's sad, But this is what happens when there is change coming. Its not going to stop there, Eventually all of the oppressed people in the world (including usa) are going to leave the ones in charge no choice but to kill innocents. Then, after all the bloodshed, We can have a free and loving world. But.......

THEY WILL NOT GO DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT!!

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Bahrain is a scary place. I visited Manama once. Saw a minivan riding around with 5 guys decked out in black ninja outfits and assault rifles. I figured they were paramilitary terrorists. I was told they were the police !

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
If marshal law was imposed on the US all resistance would be crushed before it had a chance to form... You allowed them to get too fatt to even consider rebellion...Massive amounts of coffins stored throughout the US along with all the nice new train and subway cars await you...

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
the same mistakes are done over and over again, in Tunisia police/army killed people, people didn't give up untill Bin Ali and his corrupt government left, same in eygpt, killing people didn't stop people untill Mobarak left, what the hell are they doing in Bahrain, didn't the king and his army learn a lesson, do they think that they can terrify Bahraini people by killing some protesters

Lybia is no different, the same stupid attitude from Gathafi and his police/army, people will pee on these dictators one after the other

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
What can anyone do?

It looks like a full blown civil war, with one side the obvious winner.

It reminds me of massacres in Burma, or early Vietnam... people killing there own en mass, because they were a threat to the "harmonious society". What could you do in Burma? Nothing... watch the regime perform genocide on there own is all you can do.
edit on 19/2/2011 by SassyCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
there will never be peace with peaceful protest. the people in power are predators, how do you think they got to be in power in the first place. logic dictates that the only way to fight a predator is with another one. as long as this new predator has shares some of your values. if not its just changing one devil for another.

the world will continue like this for as long as ignorant people allow it to. people are just too weak.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by stephinrazin

You literally just made me lose my breath with that video...

They were just marching...protesting PEACEFULLY....and they killed them.

I can't believe that...even seeing it, I still just am in pure shock. Something needs to be done about this. Damn do I wish I could help in some way...

That doctor in th video of the OP sounds so scared, worried, and is begging for help from everyone. THAT is something worth fighting for. I can't even imagine...

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by stephinrazin

Dear god!

I think I'm going to be sick.

Down with that monarchy!

Where is the United States in this???
edit on 2/19/2011 by ConspiricusTheoricus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Stop watching these videos its not good for you, you all seem shocked so you should be
but at the same time its really bad on the human condition aswell, read about yes, but don't give your selves a bad time, I hate all this aswell and the world could get a lot worse so don't get too obsessed or distressed for your own sake.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ValValient4

Wanna bet? We have some crazy #@#@ #@#@ who are armed to the teeth . Come to the midwest and southern states and we'll show ya how fatt THEY are!!

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Right now Libyans are also taking fire from mercenaries reportedly brought in by Gadaffi in Benghazi

www.livestream.com...

^ Live feed

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Oh my... indescribable what I am feeling now.

Anger! Towards those who have committed these heinous acts!
Hatred! Towards those who have not condemned...

You know what... screw this! If this is how governments react to their people they deserve to have their heads handed to them!

I hope to see the day where every last one of them is burned to the ground!! We as people should have the right to ask for what we want without fear of reprisal! We as people should have the power to oust those who are useless!

Well it looks like Mr Cameron is gonna get a roasting for my question!! For not condemning this. Oh no he gets muppet boy William Hague to do so!!

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
It's actually quite simple why America won't do anything about it. Bahrain is home of the US Navy's 5th Fleet. It's an extremely important strategic position for them. They probably don't want to compromise their welcome.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by blackhatchet

Yes - It was on the news last night that 3 mercenaries were hung in Libya. In parts of the country the army have sided with the people hence the need for the mercenaries. Gadaffi has a bottomless pit of money to pay them.

You cannot bomb people to the ballot box - real change comes from within not from without. Where is the support for these people?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join