It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Newbie here - Excited to become part of ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Hello everyone,

I have been a follower of ATS for quite some time now, roughly around 2 years or so, and I finally decided to join among the ranks. I have been to other conspiracy sites (GLP, PrisonPlanet, etc.) and this place is far above them in regards to intellectual threads and discussions. What brought me to ATS in the first place was my encounter with UFO's near Lake Erie over 2 years ago. I can discuss that at a later time though. My name is after my favorite show LOST.

Anyways I hope to add some intelligent conversations in the future here at ATS.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Welcome to the ATS boards. Glad you decided to come on in and contribute. Look forward to seeing you out there.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamschist

Thank you Iamschist

I look forward to it as well. Does this count as one of my 20 replies before I can make my own thread? If not then oh well. I am going to head to Breaking Alt. News section.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Glad to have you on board! Looking forward to your posts.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
welcome and look forward to hearing about the ufo

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by JacobLocke

Hi Jacob, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Thank you to the both of you. I figure I will wait until I can start my own thread to tell my UFO encounter. I will make sure it is my first thread starter.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Sauron

Thank you so much Sauron for all the information. ATS is a very welcoming community and I will make sure to make the most of this website. It is nice to know that I can get involved in discussions now and not just watch others talk about them.

top topics

join