It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A few "Red Stars" in our skies!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by karmajayne

orange moon could just be from the SOLAR flare we just had,,

but red stars,, falling form the sky???

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by darrman

that could very well be the reason for the moon being red i am no scientist?. lol(spelling is horrible) just thought i would put that in and i don't recall saying anything about red stars falling from the skies just said i can't see the stars as i live in the city???.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Kelliott

I agree, it seams everything is getting a charge. Example, I have seen so many people become speechless when i have pointed out how big and bright venus in the morning, the moon is ultra bright, sirious is flashing in the most profound colours almost a light show. and the size and brightness of jupiter and its moons that have had everyones attention for ages.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I just took this photo a few minutes ago. It does not do it any justice..it's a big, bright, beautiful orange moon!

I'm located in the SE US and it's about 7:40 p.m. right now.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by CoherentlyConfused
I just took this photo a few minutes ago. It does not do it any justice..it's a big, bright, beautiful orange moon!

awesome... between Volcanic activity/dust in the atmosphere,, and Excited atoms in the upper air from Solar bombardment..

kool

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by CoherentlyConfused

that's what i saw lastnight although not as bright as that maby a new moon or a full moon i have no idea when those are lol i should go look and answer my own question

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by darrman

Originally posted by CoherentlyConfused

awesome... between Volcanic activity/dust in the atmosphere,, and Excited atoms in the upper air from Solar bombardment..

kool
Looks like a big red moon

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
The moon turns orange when when there is a scattering of light by the atmosphere.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Whatever is causing it it is localised.
Nice crisp white moon in Europe tonight, and clouds.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Right after I posted that picture, I put my kids up to bed and now the moon is white. Very strange but it sure was pretty. Still is.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
aggreed i yhink it was beautiful good or bad the earth solar system universe never ceases to amaze me i just stare in awe sometimes

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
No one said anything about red stars "falling" ... I said I scanned the sky and spotted 5 red stars scattered in all directions.

Confused, thank you SO much for backing me up! was starting to think I was color blind haha

Love and Light

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Its an outside rescue op into base 211 through its electronic shield,where you have been mind controlled space war prisoners in a fake world where all history and its characters are brought to you through actors and props.Consult the story bel and the dragon and discover the king is you..the holographic computer has been taken over and we are trying to show you your truman show.simply run your name through the anagrams to see which war branch you are really from and don't forget your initials are no accident either.M stands for military,L stands for laboratories and so forth. the mickey mouse code breakdown> Military Industrial Complex Keeping Everyone Yoked Military Observers Using Scalar Electronics> MICKEY MOUSE

top topics

<< 1   >>

join