It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bahrain troops fire on protesters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I usually don't post this kinda stuff, but I think things like this need to be shown around the world. Bahrain is home to USA's 5th fleet I believe. Of course like always America "urges restraint". (rolls eyes)

I'm not embedding just in case this is against the T&C.

www.youtube.com...

EDIT: from what I see on twitter, these may not even be their troops. They may be from Saudi or Pakistan.
edit on 18-2-2011 by mayabong because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
here
This thread has already started the discussion
edit on 18-2-2011 by Tephra because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-2-2011 by Tephra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Man that is horrible, innocent people standing up for thier rights and just getting mowed down by a government that is supposed to surve the people not kill them. This type of stuff will only keep getting worse and will spread to many other countries. These types of governments that kill innocent people peacefully protesting need to be removed from the face of this world in the most inhumane and painful way. I still cannot believe somebody gave the command to open fire on unarmed people this is just cold blooded murder by a regime trying to set an example that if you stand up for what you believe in and go against the grain then you will be removed by force. Governments are supposed to serve the people not the other way around. What a freaking mess this world has become.

new topics

join