It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new guy from england

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
hey everyone, i'm james, am 22 and work as a hod carrier for 3 brick layers. basicly i have an interest in anything that makes me feel like the world is bigger than going to work then coming home, day in day out. but one or two things in my life have led me to look for information.

first was a 'ufo' i saw while working. but i never reported or looked up what planes ect were in the area. (basicly i saw a grey cylinder shaped object in north east england and it was stationary for 7-8 mins then left in hurry.) i live next to and airport and i read alot about secret planes and its not what i have herd of or seen before. but i wont go in too this topic as i have no proof of what i saw.

second is a dream. i dreamt of a car accident at work and the next day what happens... you guessed it. again i wont go on about this as i have no proof of my dream.

i just hope that this site will give me and insight into the real world and not what is shown on TV. btw am not the type that is brain washed by stargate episodes. i am more down to earth than the next guy lol.

i hope to get into alot of discussions on here and hope to make some got friends with information

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
From an Englishman to another.

Welcome

hope you find what you seek!

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by larsen

Hey! Welcome aboard, brother. I totally relate to what you have shared. You've got a heck of muscle-building job too!

I'm pretty sure you'll have fun and learn a lot here. I know I have, See ya around.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Hi buddy. Welcome to ATS.

I like you have experienced UFO phenomenon. I have also seen what our Government are doing to our skies through Chemtrails.

I have decided to carry a digital camera with me from now on so I can take pictures to substantiate my claims. I too work in Construction and it is a brilliant sector to be working in. Outdoor working is fantastic in all weathers. Yes it takes a toll in winter, but in summer, well you know what I am talking about.

Can I request that you carry a digital camera in order to photograph anything you see.

Best of luck with you research.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by larsen

Hi James, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by larsen

Bună larsen...

i hope to get into a lot of discussions on here and hope to make some got friends with information

If your intro is any indicator, you shall be well received...

Utilize the resources here before people remind you to...you don't want to be that guy.

Enjoy it...

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Hello there and welcome to ATS and a fellow UK member,

Seems like some interesting stuff you have to tell us! And once you gain your 20 post it would be interesting to hear more about this dream of yours, We have a forum just for that! Im sure you will find you are not alone with that kind of occurrence,

Anyhows, Great to have you with us and i look forward to seeing you around the board,

If you need help getting an avatar up i have made a step my step picture guide that will help you,
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Any questions be sure to shout my way,

Asala,

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by facelift
reply to post by larsen

Bună larsen...

i hope to get into a lot of discussions on here and hope to make some got friends with information

If your intro is any indicator, you shall be well received...

Utilize the resources here before people remind you to...you don't want to be that guy.

Enjoy it...

thanks for the advice. and if you mean use the search resource i know what you mean

thanks for the responses so far. great welcoming so far
i will probs do more reading than posting but i do hope to get involved.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
welcome, Manchester here!

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
reply to post by larsen

Hey! Welcome aboard, brother. I totally relate to what you have shared. You've got a heck of muscle-building job too!

I'm pretty sure you'll have fun and learn a lot here. I know I have, See ya around.

yea . . . . muscle building alright, i started in may last year and it took me 6 weeks to loose a stonne and a half. lol. its hard work but i ain't complaining as its a job and i consider my self lucky atm with the way things are. really should have stuck in at school lol

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Welcome to the community. I have an interest in dreams myself. Have fun, sit back, relax and grab your favorite beverage and lounge in the ATS pool with us! The water sometimes can be a little cool here, but then again, most of the people here don't mind that sometimes.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsawyer2
Welcome to the community. I have an interest in dreams myself. Have fun, sit back, relax and grab your favorite beverage and lounge in the ATS pool with us! The water sometimes can be a little cool here, but then again, most of the people here don't mind that sometimes.

i didn't want to go intoo the dream as i obvs have no proof. but i dreamt that a car crashed into road cones on a job i was working on i even remember what car it was and that it had one of these 'fast and furious' body kits. but the next day the car that crashed for real was different but it still hit the cones i dreamt. i even know it took out 3 more cones than what the 'dream' car did. if only my dreams of a new ferrari parked on my drive would come true, lol

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Hello, I am from England too and just joined today. There seems to be a few of us on here.I look forward to reading your posts.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Hi and Welcome,

I am sure you will find everything (and more) on ATS that you can possibly think of. I must warn you, in my own personal experiences here on ATS I have read, re-read and posted on MANY threads and I find that as soon as I think I have a clear idea of some things that are going on someone else makes a post that causes me to rethink.

My advice, Dive Deep - Question All and Get ready to have some "shock" values thrown into the midst. I love this site... I have even had to keep myself from coming on here somedays so that I can just absorb all the new information that has come my way.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Welcome from sheffield mate.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSparrowSings
Hi and Welcome,

I am sure you will find everything (and more) on ATS that you can possibly think of. I must warn you, in my own personal experiences here on ATS I have read, re-read and posted on MANY threads and I find that as soon as I think I have a clear idea of some things that are going on someone else makes a post that causes me to rethink.

My advice, Dive Deep - Question All and Get ready to have some "shock" values thrown into the midst. I love this site... I have even had to keep myself from coming on here somedays so that I can just absorb all the new information that has come my way.

Very well said Sparrow and right on the mark!

As for the earlier poster who said there are a few from England here, there are lots!! I'm starting to wonder what is going on in England to attract all you blokes here! I've visited England quite a few times, and I loved it. Of course, I just hung out in pubs and visited Stonehenge and stuff.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by larsen

Welcome.
There's one or two other Smoggie's that hang around here at times.
There's a few more from the North East in general as well.

I come from just down the road from you.

Hope you have a good time here and I look forward to seeing you around.

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by larsen

Welcome.
There's one or two other Smoggie's that hang around here at times.
There's a few more from the North East in general as well.

I come from just down the road from you.

Hope you have a good time here and I look forward to seeing you around.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.
edit on 18/2/2011 by Sauron because: add Mod note

new topics

top topics

join