It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there any other Real Vampi(y)res here on ATS?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
ok so here we have a gay vampire that worships satan & practices witchcraft? roflmfao! ok you got your 15 seconds of cyber space fame kid, time to move on. hope you enjoyed all the negative attention. isee another "ferrel" in the near future lol. go back to your books & movies and leave being real to the real deal

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by PinkAndBlack

First off, this is NOT the place to claim we are mentally unstable

"First off" this is a public forum and who the hell are you to tell people what they should post here! Everyone is entitled to an opinion here. Yes if you believe you are a "Psi/Sang "Hybrid"" You have extreme mental illness issues and need help.
================
Furzball: What do you count as mental illness. Do you have a name for said ailment. What negative qualities does it have that can possibly harm your ignorant little mind across the internet.

================

All posts not pertaining to the subject of this thread will be ignored by me!

That statement reeks of someone who wants to shoot their mouth off and claim something is true without defending it! Cowardly!
==============================
Furzball: Perhaps he has discussed it enough times in other forums or threads that it is not the subject he wanted to discuss in this thread. But his guess was that ignorant trolls like you would want to ask. But then he unwittingly threw that bait down.
==============================
I straight away call bogus hoax on this. you have no powers, you are mentally ill and in urgent need of professional help!.

Right now I call your bluff if you are one of these "Psi/Sang "Hybrid"" beings like you claim, prove it. Don't just shoot your mouth off Prove it! Until then I call hoax on you! I dare you to prove it. ignoring this post is evidence you have nothing. yes you do have to prove it. You honestly think you can come here and shoot your mouth off without proving it?
==========================================
Furzball: All right, first you prove prayer works. Prove the quantum theory works. What are you asking us to prove anyways? Take a picture with a normal camera, we appear just like any other person. Same would've happened if someone snapped a picture of jesus. Camera technologies can barely record single from auras. And those pictures are hard to make. If it were possible to use the same filters (kirlian or whatever they call it now) and snap a video of two people exchanging energy, or someone feeding off anothers energy. First off it's equipment I don't care for paying for so you want prove, put your money where your mouth is and pay for a kirlian camera. Again what is the evidence you are looking for?

Back to pink and black. Trust me dude, think before opening a thread here. This place crawls of trolls and the ignorant. Some members are smart in their own fields. But take a note from my book and if you want to get good response, go to an actual specialized forum. Be it a clans forum or a generic vampire forum. Same with any other things you're into.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
I was a vampire once!

But then I got interested in UFO's and became an abductee instead.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Serizawa

Well if it stinks to you then I strongly encourage you to quit wasting your energy on it/playing psychiatrist & find a new thread that may be more relevant to your interests.

Being queer might NOT be considered normal to you or in your country, but it is to me & the majority of my country.
edit on 19/2/2011 by PinkAndBlack because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by nohumanintentions
ok so here we have a gay vampire that worships satan & practices witchcraft? roflmfao! ok you got your 15 seconds of cyber space fame kid, time to move on. hope you enjoyed all the negative attention. isee another "ferrel" in the near future lol. go back to your books & movies and leave being real to the real deal

I'm not gay, I'm pansexual. Don't tell me to move on from my own thread lol

What books/movies are you talking about?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by furzball

Thanx but Trolls don't bug meh none

I'm entitled to this space as well...

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   

whatever books and movies made you think your a real vampire. i know why you dont want to disclose your age kid

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Have you ever read the definition of queer? Strange/odd/different. You must be on a planet of your own. Just thought i would help you out with a little toilette paper to go with your BS.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by nohumanintentions

lol. you must be new to this thread. I can tell you haven't been keeping up with my posts

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
by the way real deal knows what they are from the day they are born. they dont just wake up one day, happen upon a website, reflect on their life and decide "oh geez i been a vampire my whole life " lol your anagrams are showing give it up and move to the next fad. or did the devil tell you to do it roflmfao!!

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   

HA! are you living in the 50's or something? Us homos took that word back years ago

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by nohumanintentions

Cool opinion /b/ro but it's not a fad. Why are you waisting your time here anyways?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   

i'm here becuase i'm getting my laugh in for the week. your a joke kid. get your attention and lap it up. why the hell would you start a topic on conspiracy site telling all of cyber space your a gay vam that worships satan and practices witchcraft if you dont want attention. whats the matter didn't your mommy hug you enough as a kid?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by PinkAndBlack
reply to post by Dr Cosma

A "hybrid" (not too fond of the term) is what we call vamps who have to feed from both psychic energy & blood, as opposed to sanguine vampires (blood drinkers) & and psychic vampires (self explanatory).

Books are involved actually. I read somewhere about astral/psychic vampires during my early years of studying witchcraft & after a year or so they just popped up in my head one day & I decided to study them to protect myself.
Well the first thing I came across was a real vampire site & that's when everything in my life started to make sense.

So it had nothing to do with fictional vampires, but protection from the astral ones, then I realized I was one & had been feeding off of my family & friends my whole life.

Welcome ,
I'm sorry but you compared your experience to that of homosexuals previously,
In my experience most homosexuals reach their own understanding during puberty , in some cases prior to this
I don't think I've heard of homosexuals stumbling across their sexuality whilst researching another topic
I'm also unsure of your age / maturity (not having a stab - I just literally don't know)
From what I've seen here on ATS thus far we are all here in our own way searching for truth and answers and it is all too easy to be influenced by things that you read - sometimes just seeing something in print can convince you it's a fact

As a teenager and to a somewhat lesser extent in my early twenties I seemed to jump ship and identify with a different / conflicting philosophy or conspiracy from Nexus magazine every other issue (sorry this was b4 da interwebs kids though there were some great old bbs boards in the day, sigh....)
I guess what I'm saying is don't put all your eggs in one basket too soon - we all have an awful lot to learn about ourselves and all may be revealed - or it may be a lifelong investigationd and beyond

edit on 19/2/11 by skonaz because: radness

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Yeah I'm living in the 50's long before the twilight BS and people walking around claiming to be vampires. Have you ever used the search on ATS for vampire threads? Please do us all a favor and try it for once. You will be surprised by some of the threads we receive here. This is what a typical thread would look like:

"OMG i think im a vampire, Like im really pale and i dont like the sun like it hurts my skin. Like my eyes totally change like color from blue to green to grey and like i dont drink blood but i think im a vampire."

How on earth did you ever expect us to take you seriously? Vampirism is a cult and nothing more. You have no powers no nothing just brainwashed and disillusion.

Oh By the way did i mention that i think I'm a reincarnation of Bruce Lee? Guess i gotta make another thread on that.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by furzball

Thank you but I'm not looking for a good response, just an accurate one. I've gotten a few which made this thread worth it to me

I have many real vamp forums I post on, but this is one I'm on just as much.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Lol you're a funny troll

Yes I've searched for vamp threads before & your impression of what they are like is silly

I only expect you to not waist your time on something you don't believe in

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   

I'm a troll? It seems to me that you're the one seeking the attention. I've always been a serious poster on ATS and we barely know you here. If you claimed to have seen a vampire then maybe your thread would have more positive responses.

As a kid when i watched Kung fu movies i felt untouchable, There was no one in my neighborhood i was scared to fight. Then I watched pumping Iron and actually felt like i gained 5 pounds after the flick was over. I read about medical conditions and when i got the symptoms i always believed i had them lol. What I'm trying to say is that the human brain is a very sensitive and powerful tool that can be easily manipulated. Accept the fact that your a human being and not a vampire, We do not care is your are not straight and practice satanism.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...
vamprism is no where new so not really a cult, more like a small community. Just like those that like to speak esperanta or whatever that "universal language" was.

I'll tell you what also started as a cult and later became a fad. Christianity. Just like Christianity and other religions/cultures, there are some following it as a fad, there are some that follow it as a devote lifestyle, some that just are. Sorta like the Christians that don't go to church every sunday, doesn't mean they aren't christian. Just they aren't super devote. I still say most religions are a fad. Considering you can always find pagan connections in catholocism, christianity, etc. Same stories being rewritten. Cultures are a fad following. You're perspectives and viewpoints follow a "Fad" .

And my fads laugh at yours.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by skonaz

I was raised in a straight world & didn't know I was queer till I knew that such a thing existed, just like how i was raised in a non-vamp world & didn't know I was a vamp until i knew it existed. i didn't just read about vamps one day & then assume i was a vamp. I had medical/blood tests done first to rule out the possibility of diseases.

Looking back on my early years it's easy to see how my romantic attractions for others of the same sex were gay, & how i was feeding from others & was not well when i couldn't do that. This is something I'm not expecting to grow out of, it's how i am. whether you believe it or not doesn't matter because i'm not here to debate or convince. just find others, which i have.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join