It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there any other Real Vampi(y)res here on ATS?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thurisaz
With all the media attention about them recently (Twilight, True Blood etc) I consider this is an experiment on how non-vampires will accept vampires... Vampires do exist and whether or not they show themselves depends upon if society will accept them or not.

I think there are more Ghosts on ATS than Vampires though...

Oooh that is the most interesting post I've seen so far! I don't know what True Blood Vampires are like but I bet that if they were real & there were enough of them they could enslave us all whether or not we accepted them at first!

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by PinkAndBlack

Well, what you view is one thing, what you really are, is another.
One thing I dont get about people, why not just be yourself?
Yes, yes, I get it, your a vamp not a real person, a hybrid, but why not just be you?
Is it so bad to be you?
Im actually proud and happy of who I am and where I come from.
You say youre not into vamp fiction, I cant get my head round that, so, where the hell did you hear about vampires?
Did you get a visit from one?
I mean....if not in a movie, a book is involved in the equation.
Im going to have to opt not to believe that youre a proper hybrid of some sort and just rely on my sensible thinking that tell's me, youre not a hybrid but that dont mean that you dont believe you are.....
I like vampire fiction, I love horror movies, but going as far as thinking im a vamp hybrid of some sort is off key.
That's what I think anyway's.
My logics tell me that youre being a pinnochio about the vamp fiction, now now, tell us...

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Cosma

hi
what about the Eucharist?

the whole world is already simulating a blood fest ritual on Sundays? do you go to church?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
There certainly are people who drain the energy out of you, my daughter is one. As to whether they should be called vampires I don't know. I feel it is more something they give off, the energy about them. When she is present there is tension in the air and it is impossible to feel relaxed around her. But that may be more our inability to feel relaxed, which becomes very draining and tiring. It's not something she consciously does, it's just her and most people notice it.
edit on 19-2-2011 by jammoon1 because: spelling

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

A "hybrid" (not too fond of the term) is what we call vamps who have to feed from both psychic energy & blood, as opposed to sanguine vampires (blood drinkers) & and psychic vampires (self explanatory).

Books are involved actually. I read somewhere about astral/psychic vampires during my early years of studying witchcraft & after a year or so they just popped up in my head one day & I decided to study them to protect myself.
Well the first thing I came across was a real vampire site & that's when everything in my life started to make sense.

So it had nothing to do with fictional vampires, but protection from the astral ones, then I realized I was one & had been feeding off of my family & friends my whole life.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

That has crossed my mind a few times actually & is very interesting.

No I don't believe in going to church.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jammoon1

Whether we should be called vampires or not, that is the name society has given us a long time ago & the name we have taken back for ourselves. & it's not necessary to be conscious of it by any means. What we call an "Awakening" is the process of becoming aware/conscious of our need to take in energy & the act of learning how to control this aspect of ourselves.
edit on 19/2/2011 by PinkAndBlack because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by PinkAndBlack

A "hybrid" (not too fond of the term) is what we call vamps who have to feed from both psychic energy & blood, as opposed to sanguine vampires (blood drinkers) & and psychic vampires (self explanatory).

Books are involved actually. I read somewhere about astral/psychic vampires during my early years of studying witchcraft & after a year or so they just popped up in my head one day & I decided to study them to protect myself.
Well the first thing I came across was a real vampire site & that's when everything in my life started to make sense.

So it had nothing to do with fictional vampires, but protection from the astral ones, then I realized I was one & had been feeding off of my family & friends my whole life.

That is the last time im spitting my coffee onto my laptop ffs!
lol

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

That really made me laugh.

I can't stop picturing that in my head (well you know... imagining what that must have looked like).

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Im only kidding with you, I respect you OP, dont get me wrong

All in all, as long as your not killing virgins and bathing in their blood, im alright with you being a vampire.
But do you have to suck the life force of your own family???
Go out and get an enemy, suck them dry.
You seen the movie lifeforce??
If you aint, watch it, you will like it, its brilliant.
It's about vampires, 1980's of cos, but it's not your usual vamp story.
Honest no joke it's a good movie, remind's me of what youre talking about.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I have been seeing a few Vami(y)re related threads popping up here & there for a while now (some of which being 404d right away for no apparent reason other than the topic at hand) & was curious if there were more of my kind lurking in the shadows of ATS.

Well this is a surprise for sure. If it weren't for your topic here I'd have never "come out" but I, too, am a vampire. An old one to be sure and one who no longer needs fear daylight. There is a moment, a juncture, in all of our "lives" wherein we have aged satisfactorily and may choose between "a sleep" or some change in outward "living". I chose the change. A certain advantage lies in an ability to discern thoughts and to see where an idea might go with humans. Yes we are human but of a different branch now.

I still cannot condone this sort of openness nor am I entirely comfortable with it. If there is a purpose to your declaration describe it and be done.

edit on 19-2-2011 by trailertrash because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

God said, on sunday we rest and that's the only thing I follow I think.
No of cos I dont go to church on a sunday, I have a billion and one better thing's to do, and if I did'nt id find a billion and one thing's to do before going to church on a sunday.
The only times I go to any church is when I visit another country, I tend to visit their cathedral or whatever, I like the building's themselves.

Anyways, I forget what we talking about? lol

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Some people are just rediculous. They'll believe in wicca, buddhism, and reiki. But not Vampism. Look at Reiki for example, it's using you're own energy to pass onto other people to heal them. Wiccan rituals, Christian Prayer even, are the creation of thought form filled with individual or group energy. Although because wiccans actually know what they're doing and the god fearing folk are ignorant, well ignorance breeds fear and distaste. Sorry love to make fun of those folk. Anyways my whole point to this is why is it difficult to grasp the idea of people being able to "suck" or "drain" energy. And energy is very diversified so different types of energy or different. Those of us that are so called "vampires" that are more in tune with our senses are able to taste that difference. Just like certain people can't eat food that other people can, some "vampires" can't drain emotional energy and drain blood. And vica verca. Depends on what feels more substancial.

As for me, from how me and my fellow classify ourselves, I'm a warrior class and it (it means that it chooses to be genderless most of the time, my fellow that is) is a counselor. My fellow likes emotional, life/auric, but mostly blood. I like mostly emotional and life/auric energies. We do enjoy mingling our energies in those forms and tantic as well.

There is alot of evidence of vampires of different styles that people overlook. Ignorance is our enemy.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Thanks Dr. I'll be sure to check it out. Can go wrong with the 80's

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by trailertrash

I know I am not alone, but I still need the reassurance every now & then.
It helps keep me from "going insane".
That's all.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   

anyone who "outs" themselves as a vampire is a complete farse just seeking attention. fact is real vamps dont out themselves. not because of society. but becuase of 2 reasons; #1 they dont NEED to because anyone who should know ( ie: kindred) will already know when in the presence and #2 dont they REALLY dont want to. i think its hilarious that everytime a vamp media frenzy starts ie: a new movie, book or tv series comes out, here come all the "real" vamps from the woodwork. all of a sudden everyone is 200 year old vampire lol.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by furzball

You're 100% right. It really isn't a hard concept to grasp, once you get past Hollywood's misconceptions/reinforced false stereotypes.

I'm not Kheprian but I do fit into their counselor cast. I'm very good at naturally refining/cycling energy.

I think that everyone is so accustom to the small amounts that they feed off of & project back to others that it's easy for them to be blind to it all together.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by nohumanintentions

anyone who "outs" themselves as a vampire is a complete farse just seeking attention. fact is real vamps dont out themselves. not because of society. but becuase of 2 reasons; #1 they dont NEED to because anyone who should know ( ie: kindred) will already know when in the presence and #2 dont they REALLY dont want to. i think its hilarious that everytime a vamp media frenzy starts ie: a new movie, book or tv series comes out, here come all the "real" vamps from the woodwork. all of a sudden everyone is 200 year old vampire lol.

You're right. It has nothing to do with not wanting to hide who you really are from the rest of the world. & all of us queers that come out of the closet are just seeking attention too. Get real.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by nohumanintentions

You're right. It has nothing to do with not wanting to hide who you really are from the rest of the world. & all of us queers that come out of the closet are just seeking attention too. Get real.

i have nothing against gay society, i have alot of gay friends actually so where ever that came from? but as it pertains to "real" vamps yeah exactly kid, thats the whole point, hiding. why would a real vamp want to expose themselves to "the rest of the world" that has absolutly nothing to do with them. not even same species. you know what i feel like when i walk outside? i feel like im in the zoo and all the animals are out of their cages loose. cause thats what they are. animals. like if i took some random person out into a vast forrest and dropped them off and said "ok i want you to live, function, communicate and blend in with all the species in this forrest and convince them you are the same" and they wonder why i'm a recluse. i dont understand people, i dont relate, when they talk it sounds to me like that teacher from peanuts cartoons "whaa, wha whaa" ...and i dont want to. get a life kid. would a hunter in the same forrest "out" himself to the prey? i think not they WANTto hide.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   

reply to post by furzball

You're 100% right. It really isn't a hard concept to grasp, once you get past Hollywood's misconceptions/reinforced false stereotypes.

I'm not Kheprian but I do fit into their counselor cast. I'm very good at naturally refining/cycling energy.

I think that everyone is so accustom to the small amounts that they feed off of & project back to others that it's easy for them to be blind to it all together.

Unfortunantly from my experience, the standard human is not very open minded. I can be stubborn about a position I take but always willing to hear new perspectives. People tend to pay attention to the hype. Unfortunantly due to whatever is the "hype", most of the time being the church and communities word, those of the opposing view tend to be ignored.

Ah, so you have done your research. I only tended to read pages 1 and 6 just to laugh at some of the things the ignorant and attention seekers tend to say. Please excuse me for guessing you a newcomer. I'm not one with a clan either. It's my fellow that chose to title us using kheprian terms. I don't think the clan will mind it too much for base titles such as. For me, my fellow is enough for the due time it gives to me. So I don't seek a clan in this catagory of my life.

Pointing it out to other readers, people are not "Just" something, they are a multitude of angles and perspectives. A homosexual man may be very christian. Two different angles to someone that may have a hundred different sides. I'm not just a vampire. I'm a techie, security guard (perfect job for the night owl I am), artist, writer, etc. Don't focus on just one side of a person and judge them completely on that.

I'll tell you the oddest experience about absorbing energy is that I absorbed the energy of a dream life I had. You know, one of those dreams where you are someone else, know everything they know and you're dimly conscious on the side. This dream I was living as a pyro mage. Somehow after the dream I seemed to be able to regain a small portion of his knowledge, and had a chunk of his energy left over. The girlfriend I had at that time described me skin as scalding that day. Took me some time to control it. Came in handy when I went back East. I'm not one for cold or snow but learned to raise my body temperature at a thought due to the above experience.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join