It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there any other Real Vampi(y)res here on ATS?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by trailertrash

By the way. What is your blood type?

B Positive lol lol lol! At least you can see it's only a forum and not to take anything personally!

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
ats really needs to set an age limit on joining. this thread is really the pitiment of stupidity and little kids being influenced. i think everyone who wants to have a kid should be required to get an IQ test. if they are not ATLEAST above average they should not be allowed to reproduce. by the way i seen the news broadast of the "real vampire" that sued the bank. kudos to him for beating the system but a pair of fangs does not make one a real vampire. real does not "out themselves" and does not flaunt it with a pair of fake fangs

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by nohumanintentions

Pinkandblack appears quite intelligent to me. I know shes a little out there but hey, we're all a little wierd. What I am saying is not to equate her strange ideals with stupidity. There is a difference.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by PinkAndBlack

This is a slightly long article, but the guys voice is awesome and they add a lot of technical information about vampirism. Could you be a divergent species that co-evolved? Dormant for now, but slowly awakening? I do believe in the symbiotic relationship of all life forms on this planet. Click the "Click to Start", but set aside about a half an hour to listen.

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I read the WHOLE thread, which, it seems, many people have NOT, as evinced by the amount of derision, insults, lack of respect for P&B, his reason for the thread, & his numerous posts detailing & clarifying what he is/isn't, can/can't do etc

The irony isn't lost on me - how, on a site where people with beliefs, theories, interests, about all things wild & wonderful discuss, pursue, purport etc - many "disinterested/apathetic//ignorant joe publics" may have the exact the same response of ridicule/disbelief/insult to the concepts of people HERE

joe - "ufo's/aliens/abductions? PROVE IT"
- "niburu? prove it"

What do we really know? ...not much in the really big scheme of things?

Don't we owe it to ourselves, everyone else (especially future generations), to maintain an OPEN-MIND while pursuing our passion for knowledge/enlightenment?
Where do we get without that? a rigidly held set of beliefs risks missing or losing opportunities for new ideas, growth & understanding... ain't that why we're here?

Are we always right, just because we THINK we are?

The thoughts & beliefs of people on ATS may seem just as outlandish, weird, or impossible to joe public... but who's right? ATS peeps, or joe?

P&B put forth info, possibly anticipating a bad reaction from some, with patience & humour... his posts suggested to me, that he seems to have an open mind, care, consideration & respect for others, whether they're like himself, or not
He seems reasonably comfortable in his body, life, & community... isn't that what we are all seeking?
A sense of peace, love, nurturing, & belonging with those who matter in our lives? Acceptance for who & what we are, & what's important to us?

ANYONE can sit in front of a pc, be harshly judgemental & insulting for lack of knowledge about people they've never met, & mysteries that aren't fully understood

think of this - one living human body, one recently deceased body - what EXACTLY, other than life/death, is the DIFFERENCE between them?
the presence/lack thereof, a "lifeforce"?
is it?
if so, what is it exactly?
where is it exactly?
we don't know...
and for something SO vital to life/death, rather than waste energy holding insipid/blinkered theories & judgements about the reality of our body & it's life, would it not be beneficial to at least bear in mind, concepts that are new or different to us?

open mind... DENY IGNORANCE?

Igor Dennancey says bite me, or get on with it

edit on 18/2/2011 by pattonisit because: er, MIKE PATTON

edit on 18/2/2011 by pattonisit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by mutantgenius
reply to post by nohumanintentions

Pinkandblack appears quite intelligent to me. I know shes a little out there but hey, we're all a little wierd. What I am saying is not to equate her strange ideals with stupidity. There is a difference.

i was in the underground "goth/vamp" scene for many a year. HE doesnt seem intelligent at all. he seems like every other 16 year old vampy goth i ever met (and trust me thats alot) that claims they are a real vampire. he is just spewing out what he has read on websites or what others have told him. he is seeking attention in a sad pathetic way. the proof is that a real vamp would never ever ever come out and tell all of cyber space they are a vamp. they dont want to or need to. this kid just wasent hugged enough

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
There's gonna be a lot of jealous ET's out there OP..You're stealing the show with your fairy tales. We still haven't got our answers. No excuses this time OP.

Question number 1 in multiple languages:

How old are you?
方法は、古いことです?
Quanti anni ha?
Quel est votre âge?
Wie alt sind Sie?

I hope you have understood the question. As for the terms and conditions here on ATS I do not think this post violates any of them.
edit on 20-2-2011 by Serizawa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by skeetontheconspiracy

are you guys actually taking this seriously?? i mean, come on. just use your brain... anyone claiming to be a vampire is obviously completely disconnected from reality.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

What's with the eye rolling emoticon?

You're not going to keep any of the supporters you find on this message board for very long with that kind of attitude.
edit on 21-2-2011 by Torgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by archasama

Does feeding on other human emotions makes me a Vampire?
If so then I am sometimes a Psychic Vampire. I tend to get on people's nerves just to see how they become desperate, irritated and aggressive. And I gain pleasure by doing it.

If you are looking for some blood sucking vampire with long fangs and some special powers then you have not found one in my person.

Anyways - an interesting Introduction thread. And welcome to ATS!

I believe the way to label an invdividual who fits your description above is:
"Manipulitave Asshole"

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by vzdragon06430

also " really big loser" ....."with no friends"

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
So really what you are saying is that you are parasitic in that you feed of other peoples emotional , psychic energy !?

So why use the word vampire , or vampyre (or however you want to spell it to make it seem more cool)
to describe your current physical and mental condition.

I think you should be scientifically described as a parasite , not a vampire / vampyre
as naming yourself as a vampyre you are already playing into the stereotypes and fantasy.
Why not get a proper classification for your medical condition.

I dont believe anything about people feeding/consuming energy of others emotions , as I have never seen any proof of anyone being an empath.

I am open to the concept , but I still find it far fetched , it is entirely possible ,that your subconscious has planted this idea or concept so deep within your mind that your conscious mind feels as though you are what you believe to make you cope with the fact that you may have some other as yet unidentified illness or psychological condition .

If you arent afraid then seek proffessional help , medical , psychological and get a diagnosis , just make sure they dont send in two burly guys to take you away !

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

warn me when you are around, will you?
I need some time to cover my neck.

I hope you don't mind I don't buy the story?
Why should you care? after all, that's just my opinion and a consequence of my support for Ockham's razor.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by jammoon1
There certainly are people who drain the energy out of you, my daughter is one. As to whether they should be called vampires I don't know. I feel it is more something they give off, the energy about them. When she is present there is tension in the air and it is impossible to feel relaxed around her. But that may be more our inability to feel relaxed, which becomes very draining and tiring. It's not something she consciously does, it's just her and most people notice it.
edit on 19-2-2011 by jammoon1 because: spelling

My girlfriend also drains the "energy" out of me.
Im sorry i just couldn't resist

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

I'm curious, what defines a vampire now?
Can you please message me, I'm really new and don't know how to pm haha

Thanks

PS: Are there werewolve communities too?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by PinkAndBlack
reply to post by redmage

I don't get off on blood as in I'm not a blood fetishist. I need it as well as psi/chi/prana/vitality... but it's not for fun.

Cant you just take some iron pills and not be an idiot?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
after reading 16 pages (well, pretending to read them all that is) it finally became clear to me what the OP was trying to say: s/he is married! Like most "emotional parasites". I hope I don't insult the few people who are truly capable of loving other people.

sorry, couldn't help myself :-)

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by vzdragon06430

Well thank you for your kind words.

Seriously it takes a bright mind to be manipulative. So I'll take this as a complement.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
All you have to do is read this post and the comments from these real vampires -- you'll be a believer in them. They are all around us and manipulate the media and governments.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

A real-life Vampire on CNN, FOX News, CBS and no one says a word...

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clifford1972
All you have to do is read this post and the comments from these real vampires -- you'll be a believer in them. They are all around us and manipulate the media and governments.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

A real-life Vampire on CNN, FOX News, CBS and no one says a word...

You know I never used to believe that trolls existed. You proved me quite wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join