It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Are there any other Real Vampi(y)res here on ATS?

page: 15
14
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I've been coming to this site for about a year or two by now, and I recently managed to get an account up and running. I have to say this place is good for a laugh. First and foremost, we are humans. Our ancestors (the earliest life on this planet) were very simple, in fact the simplest forms of life. From that life came a plethora of evolutionary possibilities. One form of life led to another and now we exist. There are some really radical forms of life on this planet, especially in the depths of the oceans, but as far as credible evidence can provide there are no vampires.




posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Star and Flag OP awesome thread/introduction!

The parts where you compare vampi(y)rysm to homosexuality is what convinced me. Studying to be a witch and suddenly realizing you were a vampi(y)re your whole life reallystruck a chord (vein LOL) with me. That's crazy how you didn't even know what Twilight was about until you realized they were filming it at your high school is crazy must have been fate or something. I believe you for one because how could you know all the concepts and culture if you weren't one right? Is there an online dictionary or something where I can learn all the lingo? I want to know what im talking about when I join some vamp forums not look like a dumb kid or something.

I totally know what im doing for the weekend now! I am pretty sure I might be a vamp too my friends are always telling me I am different and stuff. Is there any other websites or forums you can suggest? How do I know exactly what type I am? I need to know if I am just psy or sang too and if im a hybrid maybe. Thanks so much!

Don't listen to the haters they just don't understand us you know?



posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by darkest4
 


The reason why everybody has to be special is called "delusion of grandeur." It basically means that a human is very likely to say things which will give them the appearance of being "better" than they actually are, even if only in their own mind. I KNOW what I am, who I am and where my body came from. I KNOW there is no right or wrong and everything is in the eye of the beholder.



posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by PinkAndBlack
reply to post by trailertrash
 


I know I am not alone, but I still need the reassurance every now & then.
It helps keep me from "going insane".
That's all.




Brother remember the myth within which we survive and give nothing away.



posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
There was a real vampire on CNN and FOX News today who sued and won against Wells Fargo. No joke!

Videos; www.suscitatio.com...



posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by PinkAndBlack
 




First off, this is NOT the place to claim we are mentally unstable









Calm down Phatpackage.

It is never a good idea to "lead with your mouth" when exchanging with vampires. We've endured your types for a very long time and am quite immune.

By the way. What is your blood type?
edit on 20-2-2011 by trailertrash because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by PinkAndBlack
 




Will everyone who has responded so far please indicate their blood type?

Thank you.



posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by archasama
 
That's not a pschic vampire. That's just being an a@@hole.



posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Ok, I consider myself to be very open minded, so will take you at your word about being a vampire.
I understand what you're saying about not being the type portrayed in films and books, but can I just ask.....
Do you have 'fangs'? I have seen some people with particularly large eye teeth, and wondered if there is any connection.



posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Hello all,

I am amused. I just have some questions though:

If being a "born vampire" doesn't give you super powers when you drink the blood, what is the point? Do vampires also enjoy other forms of food like charred mammal flesh and french fries? If vampires must also rely on science to develop biological immortality and advance human evolution, then why do vampires also rely on "majik" or whatever you called it?
If there is no need or benefit to engage in the blood drinking or other rituals, then why do it? Why do these "vampires" feel the need to engage in something if there is no need other than they feel like it? It is an indulgence if it is not truly a need or a biological mechanism. Just be normal humans.
For that reason, I for one think your comparison to the homosexual and transgendered community is baseless. I'm not knocking them by any means, but if they had the ability to "conform," blend in, and become heterosexual I think they would. Why would anybody want to be persecuted and discriminated against if they were able to exist any other way? They are that way because they were made that way, and there is nothing they or anyone else can do to change it. The only option they have is to be who they are and fight for acceptance.
Calling "vampires" an alternative lifestyle is kind of like calling "career criminal" or "bigamy" an alternative lifestyle then. Just because you think you exist outside of the social norms doesn't make you different from everyone else. So, since "vampires" can take it or leave it as far as drinking blood and all the other stuff, its not really valid is it? I mean its not like being handicapped. I doubt you guys will ever successfully get your own parking spaces, and I bet you IHOP won't suddenly serve B-positive.
None of this seems like a peculiar scheme by the higher up "vampires" to recruit, manipulate, and or subjugate impressionable younger people? Please don't tell me sex with the leader happens to be a requirement to join if you are a new member.
And lastly, how did this thread get this long?
Comm



posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by PinkAndBlack
 


Well...this thread has just become a perfect example as to why members of the paranormal communities tend to keep to themselves. The OP was trying to be open and honest, and far too many of you just decided to troll this thread. Wonderful. It's just outstanding to see how welcoming this site is, and I'm honestly considering leaving it for good after this one post.

@PinkandBlack I do have a fair bit of information on this topic, as I have been practicing for nearly 10 years. If you would like to ask any questions in relation to our nature, overall society, or other topics pertaining to Psi's, just send an e-mail to quietlycrazy26@hotmail.com. I will be more than glad to answer them.



posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Hey op, I've noticed you've mentioned that you NEED to feed in order to stay mentally stable..
Also if you don't feed you start to go insane... This is in fact 100% a mental issue. Don't go to a normal doc and ask for blood tests. See a psychologist and hopefully they can help you..

Now for the truth on Psi-vampires...ALL Humans able to feed off and manipulate others energy (emotions)
This is NOT something limited to a certain type of human. (that cute girl with the huge smile just seems to light up the entire room, That gloomy emo goth chick really seems to bring the room down with her mopeyness) Some humans take it too far in their fantasies and claim to be vampires.....
Human emotions/energy is all made up of chemicals and electrical impulses, these chemicals and impulses talk to one another all the time without anyone noticing it. Some people are in fact more attuned to these energies but they are NOT vampires... While you can manipulate my energy/emotions you can NOT take it away. Go ahead and test it.. Feed on someone for a very long time.. When you're done you may notice that they are a bit creeped out but otherwise fine.

So in closing. Vampires are just normal everyday humans, with either A) Enjoying the latest fad brought on by Twilight and the like, B) Mentally unstable C) More attuned to everyday energies going around and unaware that it's a normal human thing or D) All of the above.

P.S. How can you be a satanist and worship Satan but not believe it exists??



posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by QuietlyCrazy
 


Well I am a "born skeptic." When people come up here and say things that do not exactly mesh with the universe I live in, I say "prove it." Stating that I would not be open minded or unable to understand without joining the little club is ultra cheesy. Normally, when people like scientists discover something, they publish it, and tell everyone about it. I would rather hear it from the horses mouth so to speak on ATS, from a "real" vampire, than get referred to some disreputable html link.
Comm



posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I enjoy trueblood too.



posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve
 


Thank you for the positive comment!

Here is a website that helped me out during my awakening: psychicvampire.org...

They have a glossary in their resource section. I just joined the forum pretty recently & have found a few vamps on there from the same city as me. I even had the chance to meet one of them in person. You should PM me if you decide to join & I'll send you my screen name.

Yeah I felt pretty stupid when I didn't know what Twilight was lol



posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clifford1972
There was a real vampire on CNN and FOX News today who sued and won against Wells Fargo. No joke!

Videos; www.suscitatio.com...


I posted a thread about this earlier right here!



posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by goodtimesarecoming
Ok, I consider myself to be very open minded, so will take you at your word about being a vampire.
I understand what you're saying about not being the type portrayed in films and books, but can I just ask.....
Do you have 'fangs'? I have seen some people with particularly large eye teeth, and wondered if there is any connection.


Thank you & no I do not have fangs but my bicuspids are pretty lol



posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Relk10
Hey op, I've noticed you've mentioned that you NEED to feed in order to stay mentally stable..
Also if you don't feed you start to go insane... This is in fact 100% a mental issue. Don't go to a normal doc and ask for blood tests. See a psychologist and hopefully they can help you..

Now for the truth on Psi-vampires...ALL Humans able to feed off and manipulate others energy (emotions)
This is NOT something limited to a certain type of human. (that cute girl with the huge smile just seems to light up the entire room, That gloomy emo goth chick really seems to bring the room down with her mopeyness) Some humans take it too far in their fantasies and claim to be vampires.....
Human emotions/energy is all made up of chemicals and electrical impulses, these chemicals and impulses talk to one another all the time without anyone noticing it. Some people are in fact more attuned to these energies but they are NOT vampires... While you can manipulate my energy/emotions you can NOT take it away. Go ahead and test it.. Feed on someone for a very long time.. When you're done you may notice that they are a bit creeped out but otherwise fine.

So in closing. Vampires are just normal everyday humans, with either A) Enjoying the latest fad brought on by Twilight and the like, B) Mentally unstable C) More attuned to everyday energies going around and unaware that it's a normal human thing or D) All of the above.

P.S. How can you be a satanist and worship Satan but not believe it exists??


I never said that I would start to go insane. You're just trying to put words in my mouth.

"Vampires are just normal everyday humans," which is what I've been trying to saying lol.

If you honestly think that Satanists worship Satan then you obviously know nothing about Satanism.
F.Y.I. Satanism is a form of self worship.
edit on 20/2/2011 by PinkAndBlack because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
My mistake.. You mentioned you needed to be reassured to keep from 'going insane' either way still is a mental problem.

Don't forget the with A) B) C) or D)



posted on Feb, 20 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Relk10
 


From "going insane"... as in the figure of speech. I thought that the quotes would help to convey that:/

& cool opinion that you are totally entitled to & such.




top topics



 
14
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

log in

join